Celebrating Godzilla 2014's 3th Anniversary along with The MonsterVerse!

Shin_Godzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Today, May 16th, 2016 marks exactly 3 years since Legendary and Warner Brothers brought Godzilla back to Hollywood. With the trust and praise from Gojira creators at Toho, Godzilla (2014) breathed new life into a dormant franchise, proving that there still was a very prominent appreciation for the King of all Kaiju, all over the globe. Today, we celebrate its second anniversary as well as appreciate the efforts made by Legendary and Warner Bros. for bringing this beloved icon back to the silver screen.

No Caption Provided

I remember before 2014, the reboot was only confirmed as one movie but since then we've had sequels confirmed, a shared cinematic universe confirmed, and even a reboot from Toho happening at the same time!

It is truly a glorious time to be a Godzilla fan!

Directed by Gareth Edwards, an independent British director, who brought to life the king of monsters after almost 10 years of absence, brings us a movie that gave rise to a cinematic universe 3 years ago, showed us that the king returns to Wake up and with a new sequel of films that will continue to fill the hearts of fans.

The film aims to restart from scratch the film franchise Godzilla retelling the origins of the popular monster within our times and present it as a "terrifying force of nature.

The film is a co-production between Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures. Warner Bros. was responsible for distributing the film worldwide, with the exception of Japan, whose distribution was commissioned Toho. Filmed in the United States and Canada, it is the second Godzilla film completely elaborated by a US studio since the 1998 version which was a complete disaster.

Also Amazon France Lists GODZILLA/KONG SKULL ISLAND Pack and KONG SKULL ISLAND for Home Release In July 2017!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab39f2267ace
deactivated-5ab39f2267ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

CelticHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Might get that new pack.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait to see Mothra, King Ghidorah, and Rodan brought to life with a budget worthy of Godzilla. I hope this franchise explodes and we get a new age of Kaiju.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Three years already. Unbelievable. Good thing that the movie was a success and managed to spawn a cinematic universe of sorts.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

I'm hyped for kaiju movies to kill the superhero fad. >:)

Shin_Godzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shin_godzilla: np dude. have you checked out the Skull Island: Son of Kong Prequel comic?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@shin_godzilla: np dude. have you checked out the Skull Island: Son of Kong Prequel comic?

I have not check it out myself. Where can I check this out at?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: comixology or other websites or your local store. Its on issue 1 atm with the next coming in June.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

• Kinda premature...You should wait ten years to celebrate it...So how well it holds up after that.
  • Its my personal favorite after the original 1954 classic but i know others didn't really like it and i wonder if in ten years there feeling will change.
FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

That's a nice combo pack. I'm digging the Monsterverse so far.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

So Godzilla, when are you gonna bring your friends over? ;)