Captain Marvel's Entrance

minorincon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you all think fans will respond to Carol Danvers' Avengers 4 entrance the same way they reacted to Thor's? I imagine it depends on the movie's quality somewhat. (JK, people still got hype for Thor after two meh movies and one good one.)

Honestly, I believe fans would have a bigger reaction if Daredevil showed up.

quickStuntz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By quickStuntz

Man.... just get over it already. Christ!! CM like everything else MCU will be a epic success.

All of this crazy talk. Good god!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think they will. I definitely think there will be some applause, but Thor has been a fan favorite for such a long time. I don't think that only one movie will give her the same appeal as Thor. He has had so much more time to develop as a character.

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor earned that Entrance

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as she isn’t the one saying AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!! I’ll be fine.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 anthp2000  Moderator

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The other Captain just showed up.

Arc_Conductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way. I didn't even like Thor until IW and I was hyped when he showed up

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kevd4wg  Online

Thor earned that Entrance

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There's a chance.

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering how much garbage Brie has attracted to her person with her idiotic statements and the dislike her movie has gotten and the entire ratings manipulation behind it, as well as the "if you didn't like the film, you re a woman hater" narrative, no she won't get as big of an entrance as Thor.

Captainplanet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenoobstomper: Look at how Pedo James Gunn is treated. by Marvel fans as the second coming of Christ

If they don't cheer for a racist, sexist white male hater like Brie Larson, I will be surprised

Chris Hemsworth is a soyboy. Which self-respecting white male will act in a movie like Ghostbusters.

I am boycotting SJW Disney and Pedowood. I hope you too vote with you wallet like we did with CM

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenoobstomper: Look at how Pedo James Gunn is treated. by Marvel fans as the second coming of Christ

If they don't cheer for a racist, sexist white male hater like Brie Larson, I will be surprised

Chris Hemsworth is a soyboy. Which self-respecting white male will act in a movie like Ghostbusters.

I am boycotting SJW Disney and Pedowood. I hope you too vote with you wallet like we did with CM

I don't know about pedo Gunn. I only know he was fired from GoTG 3 because of some retarded joke he made. But he finally got re-hired. I will look into the pedo aspect though. The main praise he is getting right now, i think, is because he is getting justice for being unjustly kicked off in the first place.

I don't know anything about Hemsworth aside from he did surfing ( i think). Starring in Ghost Busters is one more movie = one more salary without any serious backlash to his person. I haven't seen the movie myself, it might be total garbage as people say it is, but its not any moajor scandal or something that would damage his career long or short term.

Personally i will watch Endgame and Far From Home. After that, i don't know if i will keep up. The SJW elite has already infiltrated Disney and has done a total number on the Star Wars franchise. Now they are beginning to infiltrate the MCU as well, with the major smack in the face being Captain Marvel. And i fear its a lot more likely that they will overwhelm the franchise than the franchise getting saved somehow.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@emanresu_20: shes gonna come in yelling that and then start singing a misandrist remix of "Fight As One" from EMH : D

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt:

I’d burn the theatre down honestly. I’ll even confess to doing it to. They’d throw me a parade.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man.... just get over it already. Christ!! CM like everything else MCU will be a epic success.

All of this crazy talk. Good god!

welll....this sure didn't age well

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damn...if only you were this mad about things that actually mattered

James Gunn isn't a pedo he just has a shit sense of humour

Chris Hemsworth is a soy boy because he's a white dude who was in Ghostbusters? wow I'd love to take the soy that dude is taking