Captain Marvel or Marvel Rising? What Marvel movie are you looking forward to more?

Bandedessinee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Bandedessinee

Poll Captain Marvel or Marvel Rising? What Marvel movie are you looking forward to more? (9 votes)

Captain Marvel 56%
Marvel Rising 44%

Captain Marvel trailer.

Marvel Rising trailer.

I'm looking forward to Marvel Rising more. The art actually looks decent for a post EMH's 2010's Marvel cartoon. There is actual color and not grey, dreary and devoid of any color like how the Avengers Assemble and Guardians of the Galaxy cartoons look, it also doesn't seem to have as terrible CGI backgrounds like in those cartoons. It might be decent for a Marvel cartoon but obviously woulnd't be on the same level as any of the DCUAOM.

• 
GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never really got interested in Marvel animated series. Sure, the 1990s were my childhood days which are mostly X-Men and Spiderman animated series, with some Iron Man stuff as well. However, DC animated series remained the most memorable.

I'd say Captain Marvel film. Marvel is more memorable in terms of movies and not animated series

Bandedessinee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx: Marvel Rising is a movie as well but an animated one.

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha, let's not kid ourselves. Most animated movies will not get the same exposure as that of live action movies.

Bandedessinee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx said:
@bandedessinee said:

Haha, let's not kid ourselves. Most animated movies will not get the same exposure as that of live action movies.

Getting more or less exposure doesn't determine if one will be better than the other though.

Bandedessinee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers