User Lists: 14

Tell me what you guys think:

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good stuff! I've admittedly never been the biggest Carol Danvers fan, but glad to hear her movie was decent! (granted I haven't seen the movie yet, so I only watched the non-spoiler part)

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

@tomkatie: Thanks for watching, I hope you enjoy the film!

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you seen Beyond The Trailer''s reviews?

Druzzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Druzzie

@phantomrant:

Grace love the movie she also said if the character haven't been relevant for a while it is okay for Race/change/gender bent/ them. So Nick Fury being Black is cool, so is Mar-Vell= Wendy. Grace as much as I find her objective at time have blinders one when it comes to getting as many minority into the movies as possible regardless if they are fit for the role or earn it. Kinda a subtle racism but I get it. This is the same woman that want Black Canary to be change across comic dom to reflect the BLack Canary that will be coming out in Birds of Prey.

Also saw your review, pretty much spot on it was made for female/girls so guys would never get "it". Glad you liked it!

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haydenclaireheroes: nice review.

@druzzie said:

@phantomrant:

Grace love the movie she also said if the character haven't been relevant for a while it is okay for Race/change/gender bent/ them. So Nick Fury being Black is cool, so is Mar-Vell= Wendy. Grace as much as I find her objective at time have blinders one when it comes to getting as many minority into the movies as possible regardless if they are fit for the role or earn it. Kinda a subtle racism but I get it. This is the same woman that want Black Canary to be change across comic dom to reflect the BLack Canary that will be coming out in Birds of Prey.

Also saw your review, pretty much spot on it was made for female/girls so guys would never get "it". Glad you liked it!

the only thing Grace has is looks xd

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@druzzie: you think men wont or cant "get" the movie?

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#8  Edited By The Impersonator

There were a lot of negative reviews on imdb. I'm not sure if I want to watch Captain Marvel in theaters, which I can save some money for Avengers: Endgame because it's a huge movie. I know that I have to see Captain Marvel myself, but I don't feel like watching it. I'll just rent it, once it comes out on DVD.

Avatar image for geraldofvengerberg
Geraldofvengerberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@the_impersonator: It is getting brigaded because of Brie Larson statement triggering some people

If is Phase 1 quality. True scores are probably 7, 6 or 5 ratings.