She is such a cool guy

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

“Powerful enough to throw down with RDJ’s Iron-man and Chris Hemsworth’s Thor”

Cool, but if she’s in Stark’s League, I doubt she’s in Thor’s, and the same goes for the opposite

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Making a movie about my least favorite character doesn't excite me. Especially with the Feminazi death squads running around.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@legacy6364: I recommend voting with your money rather than being passive aggressive in a comment section then.

@xzone: honestly how powerful a character is is like the least of my concerns regarding a movie. I mean Green Lantern was crazy powerful in his movie, but it was just jackass in a cgi outfit punching a giant space fart into the sun. While Jessica Jones is one of the least powerful superheroes in recent memory, but her first season was pretty damn good.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By legacy6364

@stahlflamme said:

@legacy6364: I recommend voting with your money rather than being passive aggressive in a comment section then.

@xzone: honestly how powerful a character is is like the least of my concerns regarding a movie. I mean Green Lantern was crazy powerful in his movie, but it was just jackass in a cgi outfit punching a giant space fart into the sun. While Jessica Jones is one of the least powerful superheroes in recent memory, but her first season was pretty damn good.

Captain Marvel is currently one of the worst written characters in Marvel Comics. Transparently anyone who doesn't want to see a movie about says character is a sexist, ignorant, or passive aggressive. And here I thought threads were created to pass around opinions and facts.

I'll make sure to place your thoughts in my consideration box, right next to all the f**** I don't give.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

“Powerful enough to throw down with RDJ’s Iron-man and Chris Hemsworth’s Thor”

Cool, but if she’s in Stark’s League, I doubt she’s in Thor’s, and the same goes for the opposite