• 174 results
The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

@agent41: ?..Keep telling yourself that.

nathanthecynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkhawk2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what if Captain Marvel beat WW. Of course Marvel's lead female would be bigger than DC's.

Darkhawk2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I never bashed WW. Is CM beating Wondy's BO upsetting you that bad...to the point talking about it is like "bashing" WW?

Who the hell ever said there couldn't be more then one successful heroine!?

Honestly you're just being overly defensive about WW losing to CM. The guy who called you a "WWtard" was right. If you wanna tag mods and cry, trying to get me banned like you did the other guy, oh well.

Stop crying. Nobody cares. Because you're the problem

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman had to deal with coming off of a bad movie (bVs), and that was the first female lead superhero film.

Captain Marvel has the advantages of having “marvel” in her name, being more advertised, leasing into endgame. It’s not a fair comparison to put Captain Marvek against Wonder Woman.

Also if DC wasn’t doing so bad back then Wonder Woman would have made more money than it did

Avatar image for deactivated-5da4168075532
deactivated-5da4168075532

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen said:

Wonder Woman had to deal with coming off of a bad movie (bVs), and that was the first female lead superhero film.

Captain Marvel has the advantages of having “marvel” in her name, being more advertised, leasing into endgame. It’s not a fair comparison to put Captain Marvek against Wonder Woman.

Also if DC wasn’t doing so bad back then Wonder Woman would have made more money than it did

Tell that to Aquaman which came after JL Wonder Woman was a meh movie that is why it never made a billion. It need big scale battles or Songs (Frozen) if needs to make money internationally (China) to make it to billion club

Aquman did that, so stop making excuses on Why WW did not break billion club.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@tobymaguire: basecally no one watched Justice League so it barely affected Aquaman’s audience. BVS made tons of money so a lot of the negatively impacted people didn’t want to watch Wonder Woman. These are not excuses, these are facts.

Also Wonder Woman has a higher audience rating, and critics rating thus proving more people like Wonder Woman than the people that liked captain marvel. Tbh Captain Marvel was the most mediocre film in comparison to the other marvel films.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tobymaguire: basecally no one watched Justice League so it barely affected Aquaman’s audience. BVS made tons of money so a lot of the negatively impacted people didn’t want to watch Wonder Woman. These are not excuses, these are facts.

Also Wonder Woman has a higher audience rating, and critics rating thus proving more people like Wonder Woman than the people that liked captain marvel. Tbh Captain Marvel was the most mediocre film in comparison to the other marvel films.

So Sad, stop moving goal post. Aquaman and Captain Marvel beat Wonder Woman, the most well known Superheroine. That's a fact and its very shameful. Now stop crying.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/disney-gender-pay-gap-lawsuit_n_5ca4a270e4b0ed0d780f23d4

So it's been days and still no one is talking about this. So many or you are screaming "incel" or "neckbeard" at anyone that doesn't like CM or Brie Larson, well what do you think now that Disney is the misogynists? "Captain Marvel becomes First female superHERo to pass 1 billion$" TOO BAD THE WOMEN EMPLOYED BY DISNEY WON'T SEE A DIME! Well done and keep bragging you hypocrites.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tobymaguire: I am not upset or “triggered” at all, sounds like your the one crybaby.

You seem to replace

Your brain with your heart

You take things so hard

And then you fall apart

You try to explain

But before you can start

Those cry baby tears

Come out of the dark

Someone's turning the handle

To that faucet in your eyes

They're pouring out

Where everyone can see

Your heart's too big for your body

It's why you won't fit inside

They're pouring out

Where everyone can see

They call you cry baby, cry baby

But you don't f****** care

Cry baby, cry baby

So you laugh through your tears

Cry baby, cry baby

'Cause you don't f****** care

Tears fall to the ground

You just let them drop

You just let them drop

Cry baby, cry baby

You're all on your own and

You lost all your friends

You told yourself that

It's not you, it's them

You're one of a kind

And no one understands

But those cry baby tears

Keep coming back again

Someone's turning the handle

To that faucet in your eyes

They're pouring out

Where everyone can see

Your heart's too big for your body

It's where your feelings hide

They're pouring out

Where everyone can see

But you don't f****** care

Cry baby, cry baby

So you laugh through your tears

Cry baby, cry baby

'Cause you don't f****** care

Tears fall to the ground

You just let them drop

Cry baby, cry baby

You just let them drop

Cry baby, cry baby

You just let them drop

I look at you and I see myself

And I know you better

Than anyone else

And I have the same faucet in my eyes

So your tears are mine

They call me cry baby, cry baby

But I don't f****** care

Cry baby, cry baby

How I laugh through my tears

Cry baby, cry baby

'Cause I don't f****** care

Tears fall to the ground

I just let them drop

Cry baby, cry baby

I just let them drop

Cry baby, cry baby

You just let them drop

I just let them drop

Cry baby, cry baby

You just let them drop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I am not. All I want is WW to be successful like CM and Aquaman. I hope WW84 breaks a billion if not get a better director.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@emmafrostxmen: I am not. All I want is WW to be successful like CM and Aquaman. I hope WW84 breaks a billion if not get a better director.

you dont consider patty a good director ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Is an OK director not a good superhero action director like James Wan or Russos

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

DaSalvadore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/disney-gender-pay-gap-lawsuit_n_5ca4a270e4b0ed0d780f23d4

So it's been days and still no one is talking about this. So many or you are screaming "incel" or "neckbeard" at anyone that doesn't like CM or Brie Larson, well what do you think now that Disney is the misogynists? "Captain Marvel becomes First female superHERo to pass 1 billion$" TOO BAD THE WOMEN EMPLOYED BY DISNEY WON'T SEE A DIME! Well done and keep bragging you hypocrites.

Unless the people who decided to make, who produced, and everything else the film Captain Marvel were also the ones who had total control over Disney's pay structure then these two issues are totally different. One doesn't negate the importance of the other.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not news.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba: Boycott Endgame. Down with the mouse.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tobymaguire: people were saying Bahamian Rapsody should not be nominated for the Oscars due to the accusations against Bryan Singer, I'm not seeing a difference here. If Hollywood doesn't feel it in their wallets then they'll never change. Regardless I don't want to hear the hypocrisy anymore. See Endgame or don't but if you do then you've got no bussniss calling anyone a bigot.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Itachus17

Cool, i would've prefered a more amazing movie to do it but can't have everything.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#174 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@darkhawk2: @the_titan_lord: Language/Insult warnings for you both. Familiarize yourselves with the rules. Darkhawk is at least new but you should know better Titan.

DaSalvadore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba: I never said they weren't connected at all. I said that the key people involved in the actual making of the movie (as in directors, techiticians, actors et al) have nothing to do with Disny corporate pay issues.

If you want to attack Captain Marvel as a product because of Disney's sexist pay structure then either attack every female protagonist Disney property otherwise you come across as using an obviously terrible situation as ammunition to attack a property you don't like. Or you know, be mature about the entire thing and praise the quality of work the people involved in making Captain Marvel created while also pointing out that their parent organisation needs to get its shit together. That would be the mature conversation to have.

GeraltsOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is going to miss the episode before the season finale.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dasalvadore: EVERY female protagonist isn't being held up as a "HERo" for the generations. And what "praise" do you think CM deserves? The most objective reviews I've seen,from male and female critics alike, say the movie was as far from terrible as it was from excellent yet it's simply not acceptable to say that otherwise you're labeled a sexist, a label that's been stamped on dissatisfied fans since TLJ by a greedy, sexist corporation. Calling out that hypocrisy and media manipulation isn't immature, I'm fact I find it the only conversation worth having when it comes to CM.