Captain America Superhuman?

eelnats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eelnats

I think we can all agree Captain America has done things through out the years only someone with superhuman abilities would be able to do. To the best of my knowledge he has been considered “peak human” except for a handful of occasions.

Recently Marvel redid the online profiles of their characters and in the “in comics full report” section listed Captain America to have superhuman attributes under the powers list. Did I miss something where he became superhuman?

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He just got better feats.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His entire Origin is basically him being injected with Superbuman serum... that’s his whole thing.

eelnats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20: But he’s never been actually considered superhuman, only the pinnacle of human evolution.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace5fe5ee8d
deactivated-5dace5fe5ee8d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His entire Origin is basically him being injected with Superbuman serum... that’s his whole thing.

this

@eelnats said:

@emanresu_20: But he’s never been actually considered superhuman, only the pinnacle of human evolution.

Wrong, he is superhuman if you think a peak human could do half the stuff Cap has pulled you're an idiot.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 anthp2000  Moderator

Viners have been salting about the fact that he's listed as peak human since God knows when.... I'm with them, guy's no human even by comic standards, at least most versions.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SUPER soldier serum...

I mean...kinda speaks for itself.

In fact wasn't there something along the lines of the serum grows over time to be better?

eelnats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bastetz: the first line of what I wrote is literally “captain America has done things only a superhuman can do” I was wondering what made the marvel website finally change it over from peak human to superhuman. I have no question in regards to feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think , comparing him as a superhuman isn't wrong but his feats and mentality to fight against his opponents entirely came with what he was trained for , like other normal people who were also trained with different roles , but the factor of becoming a superhuman by super soldier serum has given him lots of advantage over normal people .

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is superhuman.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Only perfection and pinnacle point of human, we cannot achieve those right now but we will, SSS was for normal guys which obviously would've turned them to superhumans, but a guy like Rogers?? nah.

Also if you think he's superhuman then batman must've be a planet buster or something...

Pistroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he is superhuman

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Even Batman sometimes performed feats above peak humans. Of course Steve is a superhuman.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

From what I know at least on paper, he is as fast, strong, smart etc a human can be without being considered superhuman. Now of course usually he is shown to be above that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Captain America represents the Peak Human condition and it's what they really are, while they eventually perform Superhuman feats to get the job done, nothing more.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats are superhuman, so imo he’s above peak

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

low level superhuman

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

Even Batman sometimes performed feats above peak humans. Of course Steve is a superhuman.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember reading somewhere that the SSS made Steve into what humans would evolve into. Therefore,

Batman (as a peak human) < Steve (SSS who is a better version peak human because we have not even evolved into what Steve has become. like, that is actually crazy to think about. Like how far down the line is Steve away from us? Is he the next step? or 10 steps ahead? Our generation might not even find out.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eeef

Peak or low level superhuman at best.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the present level of human evolution, Cap is superhuman. He is not truly peak human, but "future peak human". He's above current standards for peak human, but when humanity catches up, he'll be just peak human. A normal person can only become peak human at best through training alone. To go higher, evolution or further outside enhancements are required.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is superhuman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c01050c9aaac
deactivated-5c01050c9aaac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, definitely superhuman

Zepta_Pon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he is superhuman.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair the vast majority of comic book characters that are supposedly at the "peak human" level of physical ability are far beyond the capabilities of any actual human being.