Captain America(s) tiered: 616, Ultimate, MCU.

ManEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 268

Steve Rogers (Earth-616):

No Caption Provided

Steve Rogers (Ultimate Universe):

No Caption Provided

Steve Rogers (MCU):

No Caption Provided

How does each of these Steve Rogers compare to each other? Which is the strongest? The most powerful? The most effective against enemy forces?

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

616 >> Ultimate >>> MCU

Battinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate>616>>Mcu

ManEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 268

@ajak_xv said:

Ultimate>616>>Mcu

Interesting, where do you get that from?

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manel: ultimate seems to be the physically strongest and most durable. He hits the hardest by far and has great reaction and combat speed feats. He’s not quite as skilled as 616 but he seems to be in a slightly different tier in terms of power. His rogues are also extremely powerful.

616 is the most skilled by far and when he uses his speed he’s the fastest in movement fs, he can easily dodge bullets after they’re fire and move at supersonic+ speeds in short bursts, he’s incredibly durable(more so than Mcu but less than 616) and has the best shield, he also has the best high end lifting feats. He’s the smartest out of the three and the best at using his shield, he can also punch above his weight class really well, I put him number 2.

Mcu has some really weird inconsistencies, he’s incredibly strong, I would say he has better lifting feats than ultimate cap but nowhere near him in striking/scaling. You could make an argument that he’s a 100 tonner off of the helicopter feat but I personally don’t place him there consistently. He’s a skilled fighter who’s an absolute tank and can take a lot of damages but his combat speed doesn’t seem to be much above peak human(his reaction speed does). I think either of the caps would beat him without any difficulty due to there striking, speed, skill and shield use. I do think cap would beat some 616 fighters without Pis

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Ultimate Cap layout Giant Man and go up against Hulk? He's stronger than 616 and MCU by a lot.

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In stats it goes 616 outliers>ult>616>MCU. In skill it goes 616>MCU>ult.

AA Cap solos all three

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kaijuking

Consistency and Stats Ultimate > 616 > MCU

Skill 616 > Ultimate > MCU.

Anyone saying MCU superior in skill to Ultimate Cap can get schooled by me with facts. Lol 😄