Captain America is the strongest

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Casually sends a motorcycle flying with enough force go life  jeep off the ground
Casually sends a motorcycle flying with enough force go life jeep off the ground
Holds a helicopter in place
Holds a helicopter in place
Thor who previously nearly destroyed the realm of frost giants couldn't bring cap his knees
Thor who previously nearly destroyed the realm of frost giants couldn't bring cap his knees
Ultron who in the same movie tanked a shot from Mjiolnr wielded by vision was almost cut in two by cap
Ultron who in the same movie tanked a shot from Mjiolnr wielded by vision was almost cut in two by cap
Cap able to lift Tony up and slam him despite the thrusters being used and the fact Thor struggled to replicate this feat on a weaker armor of tony's earlier collection
Cap able to lift Tony up and slam him despite the thrusters being used and the fact Thor struggled to replicate this feat on a weaker armor of tony's earlier collection
Thanos who earlier on had killed a God of asgard in Loki struggles with cap and is forced to unleash his bloodlust with a right hook which only momentarily ko' s cap. Once again he killed Loki with less effort, I haven't seen a right hook this savage since 'mike Tyson vs Frank Bruno I'
Thanos who earlier on had killed a God of asgard in Loki struggles with cap and is forced to unleash his bloodlust with a right hook which only momentarily ko' s cap. Once again he killed Loki with less effort, I haven't seen a right hook this savage since 'mike Tyson vs Frank Bruno I'

In short captain is obviously by feat comparison God so let's stop talking about the omnipotent black widow and let's talk about omnicap

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow spidey casually ignored Bucky bloodlust?
Oh wow spidey casually ignored Bucky bloodlust?
Gets SLAUGHTERED by cap
Gets SLAUGHTERED by cap
I mean I can go all day with this. He's the strongest in the verse..i have reason to believe he's the beyonder
I mean I can go all day with this. He's the strongest in the verse..i have reason to believe he's the beyonder

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers