#1 Edited by Shonen (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Say you had a child with 1 of the 100,000 Krytonians that were saved from brainiac clutches. How do you think marriage life would work out for you also if you had a child do you think you could discipline him/her without getting boiled alive by  heat vision. If you answered yes then explain please.

#2 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just do like bats does and keep a piece of Kryptonite on me :p

#3 Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

The question of conception could be an issue.  We've heard talk about how Lois couldn't handle a Kryptonian child growing inside, especially during the kicking part.  I would question whether a male human sperm could be strong enough to fertilize a Kryptonian egg.

But besides that, there was the Red Sun watch that Clark used with Chris Kent (Zod's kid) when he and Lois had him for a bit.  I suppose if a child is raised properly they would know better than to try to fry you.  Clark was raised to be good but yeah, there could be other influences.  It'd be tough and could be scary but you'd have to do the best you could.  Keep some Kryptonite handy just in case.

#4 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"The question of conception could be an issue.  We've heard talk about how Lois couldn't handle a Kryptonian child growing inside, especially during the kicking part.  I would question whether a male human sperm could be strong enough to fertilize a Kryptonian egg.

but would the child have powers while still in the womb....it would be a human/kryptonian hybrid so the powers would be weaker to begin with and can solar energy penetrate the womb to power the child
#5 Posted by Mr.Voo the Doo (376 posts) - - Show Bio

nope couldn't do it unless i gave the kid a kryptonite soother, then teddy bear, and just continue in that fashion, tricking the kid into always being less than they could be

#6 Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"G-Man said:
"The question of conception could be an issue.  We've heard talk about how Lois couldn't handle a Kryptonian child growing inside, especially during the kicking part.  I would question whether a male human sperm could be strong enough to fertilize a Kryptonian egg.

but would the child have powers while still in the womb....it would be a human/kryptonian hybrid so the powers would be weaker to begin with and can solar energy penetrate the womb to power the child"
I'm thinking about Kevin Smith's Mallrats.  I couldn't find the actual clip (and don't feel like using) so here's the audio mixed over Death Note.  But I'm thinking about the suntan part.

#7 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

completely forgot about that part....he's got a good point

#8 Posted by RedGhostman (107 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as raising a kryptonian child, it's a challenge like raising any other child.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
I got a Kryptonite Paddle when that little bastard gets out of line...

jk
#10 Posted by bioghost (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

hell i hired lex  to babysit the kid if he get out of line.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"

hell i hired lex  to babysit the kid if he get out of line.

"
LOL