Can you name something stupid that SUperman says or does?

• 55 results
crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By crazy spidey

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, but actually scroll down to '1993-1999: catastrophic declines in sales'

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Forever

You know the last straw, really just means the last thing that happened before the collapse. It could be an important part, the most important part, or something decidedly unimportant that just happened to occur before the collapse which was actually caused by everything that happened before. But it doesn't really matter. The real point is it was the lack of return for owning the Death of Superman, not the explanation for his return to life that caused the problem.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By crazy spidey

I never said it was because of his death, that is too subjective, however he (his comic) still had the most massive effect on the decline of comics,now I didnt say he was the cause, I didnt say it was only him, but he had the biggest effect of anything or anyone else

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Forever

crazy spidey says:

"I never said it was because of his death, that is too subjective, however he (his comic) still had the most massive effect on the decline of comics,now I didnt say he was the cause, I didnt say it was only him, but he had the biggest effect of anything or anyone else"

Ok, but when you made the below statement, it looked like you were answering my earlier question about whether anyone believed the explanation of Superman's return. What you said looked like you were blaming the loss in readership on the lack of belief in the explanation of his return.

crazy spidey says:

"I'm not saying they didnt try, but not only did I not buy it, but if u look over the sales of comics before and after u'll see a 30% drop of all comic purchases Marvel and DC, so I'm gonna guess that alot more people didnt believe it either"

But if youre saying only that the entire Death of Superman was a considerable contributor to the loss of readership in comics, then I see what youre saying.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By crazy spidey

aight I can go with that