Can the Muramasa Blade Cut Through...

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Edited By box turtle

OK, Sabretooth was decapitated by it so it can cut through adamantium.
Does this work all the time.  Could it cut through vibronium?  Cap's shield?  Hulk?  Silver Surfer?  Could it even kill Galactus?

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By EdwardWindsor

this is tough since theres different type of admantuim and tooths isnt as strong as caps sheild which is the original proto- adamantuim , plus vibranuim is also stupoidly stong its most ment to be used to hurt people with heaaling factors  its no designed specificly to destroy adamantuim etc , so its technically could hurt hulk and surfer or at least slow thre healin ga fraction as for galactus i very much doubt it

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By box turtle

Thanks.  Anyone else have ideas?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Vibranium - yes
Cap's shield - could be
Hulk - yes
Silver Surfer - no - the wielder should possess a tremendous amount of physical force for it to be done, and it would still be uncertain
Galactus - I honestly hope this one's a joke.
Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lyrad

Yeah,  Galactus shouldn't of even been mentioned here.

It would be less than a pin prick to him.

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By box turtle
@Lyrad said:
"Yeah,  Galactus shouldn't of even been mentioned here. It would be less than a pin prick to him. "

Why is that.  I mean, if it can pierce adamatium, it could pierce this. 
Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Omega-Mekix

I think it could be possible to harm Galactus with it. I bet if someone with a power-level similar to the Silver Surfer could do some damage.

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By box turtle
@Omega-Mekix said:
"I think it could be possible to harm Galactus with it. I bet if someone with a power-level similar to the Silver Surfer could do some damage. "

Yeah, it would be awesome to watch Thanos chop Galactus up with it.
Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lyrad
@box turtle said:
"@Omega-Mekix said:
"I think it could be possible to harm Galactus with it. I bet if someone with a power-level similar to the Silver Surfer could do some damage. "
Yeah, it would be awesome to watch Thanos chop Galactus up with it. "

Galactus is ultimate cosmic power. He is the lone survivor of an old age universe that died, he witnessed the birth of this universe. He is literally a force of nature.  The Muramusa blade, is a weapon forged by a man. He poured his soul in to the blade and gave it superhuman attributes.  It is capable of cutting through anything known to man. 

This sword would have no affect on Galactus. It would be nothing to him.  Without even reffering to Galactus's power, it would be the size of a splinter to him, he wouldn't even feel it. He is beyond physical pain. Then you'd have to take in the fact, that Galactus is cosmic power. Think how powerful The Silver Surfer is....... Galactus can give and take away his powers in an instance.   No matter how powerful the blade is, I just don't see it have even the slightest affect on him.
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By box turtle
@Lyrad said:
"@box turtle said:
"@Omega-Mekix said:
Yeah, it would be awesome to watch Thanos chop Galactus up with it. "
Galactus is ultimate cosmic power. He is the lone survivor of an old age universe that died, he witnessed the birth of this universe. He is literally a force of nature.  The Muramusa blade, is a weapon forged by a man. He poured his soul in to the blade and gave it superhuman attributes.  It is capable of cutting through anything known to man.  This sword would have no affect on Galactus. It would be nothing to him.  Without even reffering to Galactus's power, it would be the size of a splinter to him, he wouldn't even feel it. He is beyond physical pain. Then you'd have to take in the fact, that Galactus is cosmic power. Think how powerful The Silver Surfer is....... Galactus can give and take away his powers in an instance.   No matter how powerful the blade is, I just don't see it have even the slightest affect on him. "

Actually, I think the blade has some demonic magic in it.