Can the MCU Necrosword kill Godzilla (Monsterverse)?

SaiHuter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Can the MCU Necrosword kill Godzilla (Monsterverse)? (33 votes)

No, the sword is fodder to Monsterverse Characters 45%
Yes, the God Slaying Sword is able to kill giant monsters too 55%
 • 
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 death4bunnies  Moderator

@saihuter:

>Yes, the God Slaying Sword is able to kill giant monsters too

No Caption Provided

Seems effective against giant gods..I’m not sure size is gonna be a problem.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saihuter:

No Caption Provided

Sure, some featless wannabe Zilla.

OT: Nope. The thing only slays some featless gods iirc and couldn’t pierce Thor’s armor. Don’t tell me Thor’s armor>Zillas dura

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 death4bunnies  Moderator

@mr-yes said:
@death4bunnies said:

@saihuter:

No Caption Provided

OT: Nope. The thing only slays some featless gods iirc and couldn’t pierce Thor’s armor. Don’t tell me Thor’s armor>Zillas dura

I was answering if if worked on big creatures.. it does.

Not that I think it matters much as Thor has bunch better feats than zilla, but when did godkiller fail on Thors armor?

OT: Gorr restrained Thor, who is stronger than Zilla via nidaviler. .. has giant tentacles that can restrain Thor, matched Stormbreaker, Thunderbolt and Mjolnir in clashes.

Slowzillas attacks are teleported away from and Gorr kills the beast I think..I can’t see the monster ever tagging him in any case.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mr-yes

@mr-yes said:
@death4bunnies said:

@saihuter:

No Caption Provided

Not that I think it matters much as Thor has bunch better feats than zilla, but when did godkiller fail on Thors armor?

Eh I’ll find the gif. Also Zilla’s feats Better than Thor’s tbh, beaming down to the core of the earth>>>

OT: Gorr restrained Thor, who is stronger than Zilla via nidaviler. .. has giant tentacles that can restrain Thor, matched Stormbreaker, Thunderbolt and Mjolnir in clashes.

Fair, except for the tentacles. They haven’t restrained anything of Zilla’s size. Physical strength shouldn’t matter all too much here in any case. Can you imagine CQC Gorr Vs Zilla 💀

Slowzillas attacks are teleported away from and Gorr kills the beast I think..I can’t see the monster ever tagging him in any case.

Gorr has no way to kill him. Though I agree his best bet is teleporting his attacks away, but when has he done this for attacks on such a scale?

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@death4bunnies said:

@saihuter:

No Caption Provided

Disregard my last response, j realized that this is whether or not the NS will work on Zilla or not. Thought it was Zilla Vs Gorr fsr

Either way I’m sticking with no. And I’ll find that gif in a bit

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DammeFavour  Online

It's a toothpick in comparison. I doubt it can even pierce its skin

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He literally has god in his name obviously it works

/s

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rajjarsalt

IDW Godzilla lost a fight to Zeus iirc

Granted it was a Pyrrhic victory but the gods were deprived of belief, and thus power, so it would have never come to that in a fair fight

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@death4bunnies said:

@saihuter:

No Caption Provided

lmao

Godzilla>>>>Thor is strength and durability

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I think yes.

Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, can a splinter kill me

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@granitevision said:
@death4bunnies said:
@mr-yes said:
@death4bunnies said:

@saihuter:

No Caption Provided

lmao

Wanna play beat the feat?

—-

Dura.

Thor survivesSakovia, Hisship blowing up, anda Star.

I’d rate a star and power stone over the oxygen destroyer by quite a bit.

——

Strength?

Aside from throwing around large monsters I don’t recall much strength from godzilla.

What does Godzilla have strength wise better than nidaviler?

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By heiqn

it works on big creatures but it doesn't have feats to hurt Godzilla. Saying otherwise would be NLF.

Actually it killed Felligar the Behemoth who can wrestle with black holes, but never happened on-screen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies said:
@mr-yes said:
@death4bunnies said:

@saihuter:

No Caption Provided

lmao

Ahhhhhh! My gif!

No Caption Provided

Gorr wasn't able to stab through thor at all in that movie! Zeus could destroy his armour with a finger Flick! Zeus' lightning bolt could cut through gorr and contest with the Necrosword! Makes you wonder if zeus actually knew how fodder the Necrosword is

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 death4bunnies  Moderator

@granitevision said:
@death4bunnies said:
@mr-yes said:
@death4bunnies said:

@saihuter:

No Caption Provided

lmao

Ahhhhhh! My gif!

No Caption Provided

Gorr wasn't able to stab through thor at all in that movie! Zeus could destroy his armour with a finger Flick! Zeus' lightning bolt could cut through gorr and contest with the Necrosword! Makes you wonder if zeus actually knew how fodder the Necrosword is

That’s the axe.

No Caption Provided

Here it is in slo mo, Thor gets the the axe up to block.

No Caption Provided

100% that’s a hit on the axe.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 death4bunnies  Moderator

@heiqn said:

it works on big creatures but it doesn't have feats to hurt Godzilla. Saying otherwise would be NLF.

Actually it killed Felligar the Behemoth who can wrestle with black holes, but never happened on-screen.

B….b…black holes?

can I see?

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By heiqn

@death4bunnies: That scene is copy pasted from the Original Gorr comics. intent was clear. IIRC Thor mentions this line.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tighten_returns said:
@granitevision said:
@death4bunnies said:
@mr-yes said:
@death4bunnies said:

@saihuter:

No Caption Provided

lmao

Ahhhhhh! My gif!

No Caption Provided

That’s the axe.

No Caption Provided

Here it is in slo mo, Thor gets the the axe up to block.

No Caption Provided

100% that’s a hit on the axe.

It still touches his chest, here's the slowest speed! I'll soon make a higher quality one

No Caption Provided

I'll also look for other instances of him falling to cut thor

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 death4bunnies  Moderator

@tighten_returns:

Naw that’s just a block with Stormbreaker.. I’ll take a look at it if you think it happens some other time.. but that was just the axe and sword clashing.. good block by Thor tbh.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 death4bunnies  Moderator

@heiqn:

Ahhh that’s cool, I don’t think Thor says the black hole thing in L&T tho.. would be goat.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure... assuming whoever is wielding it can get remotely close to Godzilla without being vaporized.

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I can say is that is definitely a hit on the Axe in the gif.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jurance

@death4bunnies:

Dura.

Thor survivesSakovia, Hisship blowing up, anda Star.

I’d rate a star and power stone over the oxygen destroyer by quite a bit.

Godzillas atomic breath drilled to the earths core in 3 minutes/180 seconds which should be large island level so per second it would be around large mountain level, Kongs axe absorb that energy for 5 seconds (which is multi mountain+) and slammed the same axe in Godzillas leg, sure it pierced him but but still a good durability feat since the axe didn't go all the way through, and he was also shrugging off Mechagodzillas attacks, the only reason he had trouble getting back up was because he was fighting with Kong all night so he was low on stamina and used like half his energy tunneling through earth, Mecha Godzillas hits are like 100K tons assuming they didn't damage either Kong or Godzilla, if they did then his hits are much higher, he also survived a fall at reentry speeds in KOTM, that's a pretty impressive durability feat considering that Godzilla ways like 100,000 tons and that was right after being significantly damaged by Ghidorahs lightning to the point where he could barely move and right before Ghidorah dropped him, he was choking Godzilla, yet Godzilla was still conscious after all that, unlike Thor who got K.O'd by Sokovia and by the star (and nearly killed as well). Godzillas durability>>>>

What does Godzilla have strength wise better than nidaviler?

He physically ripped off one of Ghidorahs heads, Ghidorah tanked Godzillas atomic breath for 19 seconds which is a Island lvl feat, his skin was perfectly fine after that and no visual damage but Godzilla still managed to physically rip one of his head off. I don't believe that ripping something is the same as destroying it but the fact that he was able to rip off Ghidorahs head, same guy whos flesh was fine after being hit by an island level attack, shouldn't that at least be mountain level? He got stronger with his amp as well.

In GvK, he was damaging Kong who no-sold being launched at 1,000 miles in just 2 seconds:

No Caption Provided

That's 500 miles per seconds, Kong weighs like 50K tons, that mass and speed should at least be city level, and Kong no-sold it and Godzilla was physically damaging him, almost killing him.