Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

ok I like to know more about the Legion of Super-Heroes and were they exist in the dc universe ? I was looking up them on the dc database and under universe it says "Earth-One · Pre-Zero Hour" then I looked up Pre-Zero Hour and it says that it is the possible future in which the original incarnation of the Legion of Super-Heroes was active. Originally a function of Earth-One, it survived past the Crisis on Infinite Earths into further continuity, and even went through several other iterations in which the same characters remained active, such as the Mordruverse and Glorithverse. It was seemingly destroyed during the events of Zero Hour,and remained out of continuity for 13 years, in which two other individual Legion incarnations both separately acted in the 31st Century.After Infinite Crisis, this future returned, and its Legionnaires and other characters have begun to interact with the heroes of the 21st Century once again. This new version branches off from the original continuity at around the time of the Crisis on Infinite Earths, essentially only retaining its Earth-One history, to an unclear extent. what dose that mean that the LOSH in new earth and prime earth are just the ones from earth one ?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kidchipotle

You should read Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds. Geoff Johns perfectly fits all the various Legions into canon. Long story short, one version is the future of main continuity, one version is the future of Earth-Prime, and the third version come from an erased timeline due to Infinite Crisis, who become "Wanders" and search for other anomalies in the multiverse.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidchipotle: lets try this again. before Crisis on Infinite Earths there was earth one batman, superman, aquaman and wonder woman plus others. then after the crisis there the new earth ones after Flashpoint then we got prime earth ones. what im trying to ask is do the Legion of Super-Heroes have new earth and prime earth counterparts to ?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidchipotle: ok from what I got out of it the 3 legion teams are from the original pre-crisis, earth-prime and earth 247 plus if the pre-crisis team is the same ones in earth-one, new earth and prime earth then were did mon-el's green lantern powers go, how did karate kid comeback and are ultra boy and phantom girl still married ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got a different question the legion were wiped out of existence after crisis on infinite earths then were restored after infinite crisis. What I like to know is did all the legion members get restored or just some ? I ask because I have not seen duplicate boy or evo lad to name a few.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidchipotle: This time I have a question about the legion member wildfire from earth 247 it says that Atom'x of the Uncanny Amazers and Blast Off of Workforce were destroyed by the sorcerer Mordru. They were later discovered to have merged into an energy being. The merged being called itself Drake Burroughs and took the codename Wildfire. so my questions is did there minds and souls become one person or is wildfire his own person ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers