Can someone explain the last episode of naruto shippuden

Avatar image for lpnq
LpnQ

3954

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LpnQ

How does sasukes rinne-sharingan work? He used it as a push/pull thing that pain did and used amaterasu spears.

Avatar image for lpnq
LpnQ

3954

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BUmp

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

10070

Forum Posts

1569

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lpnq: it's not a rinne sharingan it's a rinnengan and like all rinnengans it has six paths techniques

Avatar image for lpnq
LpnQ

3954

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jaycool2: @foxerdes: Tyvm, and how the hell did sasuke loose when he had that crazy susanno infused w/ all juubis?

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

10070

Forum Posts

1569

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lpnq: Talk no Jutsu gg

Just kidding in all seriousness though Naruto was stronger than Sasuke plus he got all that nature chakra during the fight which helped

Avatar image for thevivas
TheVivas

20812

Forum Posts

58734

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By TheVivas

@lpnq: His Rinnegan has all the powers of a normal Rinnegan (soul sucking, CT, pushing and pulling, etc.) and the Sharingan tomoe around it allow him to use his teleporting/swapping technique and open portals to Kaguya's dimensions.

His right eye is still Sharingan and can still use EMS, which is why he could use Amaterasu and Kagatsuchi (shaping Ama into spears for example).

And he lost because Kishi made both of them hold back cause of CIS and WIS.

Avatar image for mudamudamuda
MudaMudaMuda

5354

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

All you need to understand is that Sasuke > your Fav.

Avatar image for ratava
Ratava

9320

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All you need to understand is that Sasuke > your Fav.

finally back?

the threads are being overrun by bleach fanboys.........

where have you been?

Avatar image for mudamudamuda
MudaMudaMuda

5354

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@leo-343 said:

@mudamudamuda: Where the hell have you been, young man?

@ratava said:
@mudamudamuda said:

All you need to understand is that Sasuke > your Fav.

finally back?

the threads are being overrun by bleach fanboys.........

where have you been?

Well, long story short : I took a while off to revise for a selection exam, and was accepted into the "école normale superieure".

Unfortunately, I can't say that I am officially back. Since I specialize in literature and civilization which require me to constantly read multi-hundred page books and research papers It seems like I'll be overburdened with my studies for the next couple of years, so I may not be able to login frequently or engage in some serious debates for a while (at least till I get used to the new rhythm).

So what did I miss ? How has everyone been doing ?

Avatar image for ratava
Ratava

9320

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@leo-343 said:

@mudamudamuda: Where the hell have you been, young man?

@ratava said:
@mudamudamuda said:

All you need to understand is that Sasuke > your Fav.

finally back?

the threads are being overrun by bleach fanboys.........

where have you been?

Well, long story short : I took a while off to revise for a selection exam, and was accepted into the "école normale superieure".

Unfortunately, I can't say that I am officially back. Since I specialize in literature and civilization which require me to constantly read multi-hundred page books and research papers It seems like I'll be overburdened with my studies for the next couple of years, so I may not be able to login frequently or engage in some serious debates for a while (at least till I get used to the new rhythm).

So what did I miss ? How has everyone been doing ?

congrats!!

isnt that some kind of elite university in france?

what you missed?

the usual, low post count bleach-fanboys everywhere..... thinking nlf-yhwach is stomping high-tier naruto chars :P

and Darkraiden got banned but is back with a new alt

lol

Avatar image for mudamudamuda
MudaMudaMuda

5354

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ratava said:

congrats!!

isnt that some kind of elite university in france?

Thanks ! :)

Well, in name at least lol

what you missed?

the usual, low post count bleach-fanboys everywhere..... thinking nlf-yhwach is stomping high-tier naruto chars :P

and Darkraiden got banned but is back with a new alt

lol

Ah, Bleach fanboys and NLF, just the usual basically.

LOL Why did he get banned ? And what is his new alt ?

Avatar image for ratava
Ratava

9320

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ratava said:

congrats!!

isnt that some kind of elite university in france?

Thanks ! :)

Well, in name at least lol

:D


Ah, Bleach fanboys and NLF, just the usual basically.

LOL Why did he get banned ? And what is his new alt ?

we dont really know, maybe because of his constant trolling or being disrespectful to other members/mods......

or he wanted a "fresh" start since nobody took him serious anymore :P.

this is his alt

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/Knowledge_King/

he tries to deny that he is darkraiden (who wouldnt ^^) but darkraiden is easy to spot thanks to his "unique" debating style which we all love....

and jashro44 already confirmed his alt

Avatar image for mudamudamuda
MudaMudaMuda

5354

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ratava said:

we dont really know, maybe because of his constant trolling or being disrespectful to other members/mods......

or he wanted a "fresh" start since nobody took him serious anymore :P.

this is his alt

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/Knowledge_King/

he tries to deny that he is darkraiden (who wouldnt ^^) but darkraiden is easy to spot thanks to his "unique" debating style which we all love....

and jashro44 already confirmed his alt

That's hilarious, but also a bit sad lol

Now I know which new account to look out for so thanks ! :)