linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By linglung

@nnut said:

@linglung: So why do you "just want" to give someone a scan which even you don't belive in it?

because i want to know about other debater opinion about that scan...

i get that scan from another thread.. some debater give it to me.. and he ask the same question to me....

and when i ask him.. he say the reason is because Manga ALWAYS inconsistent

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is planet level. I am not even joking. In the movie against Toneri, a large group of ninja is able to power a cannon to destroy the moon. Naruto is able to give a chakra boost to an army of ninjas in the great ninja war against the 10 tails. He even one shots Toneri, who cuts the moon in half. In the Boruto movie, they fight momoshiki who is way stronger than Kaguya. They do really well against him. Even the sidekick of momoshiki is stated to be Kaguya level. Sasuke is able to fight equally if not get the upper hand on him. If movies don't count, he should be continent level.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Skrskr

@superhero24: naruto isn't planet level, it took them hours to amass chakra for the cannon and even then we don't know if it was the cannon that weaponized the chakra itself. It's a hit or miss feat

One punching a guy who cut a hollow moon with a giant energy sword means nothing, nothing says he had moon level durability and if you look at the actual strike naruto did considering that moon to planet level makes no sense.

Not sure what cloaking and army means towards planet level

Momo shiki was only superior to kaguya because she would have no way to fight him since he absorbs jutsu and physically momo was a beast, kinshiki is definitely not equal to kaguya since he can't absorb jutsu so auto ash bone or bfr and neither of them have feats comparable to her expansive tsb

I have no doubt that it's possible for naruto to one shot a country very possible a continent but for none of the reasons above.

A good feat would be when sasuke stated that naruto could have knocked away momos bb if he wanted to but it would destroy the surrounding countries, and it knocked him out. So somewhere from country to continental for me.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Superhero24

@skrskr:

In the ninja war he gives the ninja a small piece of his chakra each. This amps their power greatly. I believe Kakashi even states that the chakra is incredible. Kinsiki i believe is also stated to be around Kaguya level in the handbooks. I could be mistaken though. Naruto could also absorb a ton of nature energy like he did with his final fight against Sasuke.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By linglung

Again.. sorry for my bad english

ok... Lets Begin...

@skrskr said:

@linglung: you are comparing naruto blowing up some of the meteors with a tsb

because that is his jutsu..

• TSB is naruto jutsu,, or naruto power,, so he blowup meteors with TSB is not a problem,, he using his jutsu
  • just same like when he blowup Mountains with Bijuu Dama..
  • same like when he kill kakuzu 2 times in oneshot with Rasen Shuriken
  • or same like when he defeat kabuto using rasengan
  • or same like when madara or sasuke cutting mountain using their susanoo

that is his jutsu... made of his chakra.. which mean he using his power

Chakra = Physical energy + spirit energi = Shinobi power = Ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, kinjutsu, ect.. even Senjutsu

which he hasn't been shown to replicate to blowing up a continent?

i will use Yin Yang RS to counter this one...

Bijuu Susanoo sasuke power = Rikudou Sennin power who can create a moon,, state by kyuubi... and Ashura kyuubi naruto easily match that power only with his own Jutsu

Those meteors wouldn't even be bigger than Texas

proof??

and naruto didn't blow them up himself

yep he is... because sasuke only blowing about 2 meteor (anime and manga feat)

and he used the tsb which he doesn't even have acces to anymore.

proof he can't access it anymore please.. give me a statement from him or Kishimoto or anyone... Please

because My answer: Noooooo... LoL,,

he Still can use it,, we don't see it because he don't use it anymore... maybe because he want all Bijuu life with peace..

my Reason is: Because Naruto is Juubi jinchuriki,, or because he still have power or chakra from all bijuu inside his body.. State by Hagoromo and sasuke, clearly state it by Mashashi Kishimoto Himself in Shikamaru hiden Novel,, if you dont believe me,, please read shikamaru hidden novel

and Juubi Jinchuriki have the same Characteristics: and that characteristics is,, Juubi jinchuriki have 9 Tomoe on their back + they have Gudou dama...

so anyone with Gudou dama and have 9 Tomoe on their back is Juubi jinchuriki... {Hagoromo, Juudara, Juubito, Naruto all of them have that characteristics = all of them is juubi jinchuriki who have gudou dama}

Using the frost country as an example as size is laughable

why??

im sure you dont know how big Frosh country,, that's why you can laugh

please read my post above...

you could literally scale those meteors to find their size comparable to sasukes Susanno

so... please tell me,, where is sasuke susanoo on this scan

i repeat,, tell me,, where is sasuke susanoo..

No Caption Provided

we can't even see any susanoo on this scan..

so how can i scale it.. LoL

and see the land of frost is horribly small.

what???

you know,, that Juubi atleast as big as mountain right.. maybe 2 mountain if we calc his body with his tail

and please remember,, BM naruto normal Bijuu dama = 5 mountains buster,,

and remember when BM naruto and Hachibi combine + charge their bijuu dama to kill Juubi.. before he wake.. this is how big that crater

No Caption Provided

I repeat,, this crater made by Charge and combine BD from BM naruto and Hachibi,,

and do you know,, Shinjuu Far Larger than this Crater,, you can compare shinjuu size to juubito kekkai

and please dont forget,, Gai hirudora about 2-3 times larger than turtle island,, and hachibi is very very small compare to turtle island.. but shijuu still can dwarf gai hirudora

and yet... shinjuu still small,, very very small if we compare it to Frost country

No Caption Provided

not only that...

sasuke cut 1 of Juudara meteor,, into small pieces.. and this is how big 1 Chunk of that meteor,, i repeat... 1 chunk of that meteor

so,, please think how big a full size of 1 meteor... and madara summon more than 10 meteors.. and dwarf forst country

still saying frost village or frost country is small country???

Also sasuke said the surrounding lands not the land of fire

i think you understand about that... and you also said you understand about that on your previous post..

but are you forget??

Land in naruto world meaning Country... Land of Fire,, Land of Wind,, Land of Thunder.....

sasuke said: surroundingLands,, meaning = Surrounding Country....

hell.. if i want to wank it,, i can say sasuke said.. that explotion can reach surrounding lands = or that explotion can destroy Land of fire and Land of grass, or land of rain or land of sound or ect... (Surrounding Lands)

you are blatantly lying about that.

about what????

i use canon scan,, i use canon character statement,, and i even use canon hiden novel...

so i lie about what??

And you still don't understand force in calculations,

and you know what...

i use the same logic like madara cutting Mountains = Make him become Mountain level... and sasuke cut madara meteors

and toneri cut a moon = ???

see... i use Canon feat...

toneris sword is not continental in force

hmmm......

yet he can use it more than 1 with easy

but possibly continental in size,

yeah.....

and what if toneri swing it and cut that moon many times into small peace like when sasuke susanoo cut Juudara meteor

idk what you don't understand about that

hmmm......

like what i've said before,, i use Madara mountains cutter feat and sasuke susanoo feat as example.. and apply it to toneri moon cutter feat

@skrskr said:

@linglung: jubbi doesn't have small planet level chakra,

Juubi is Nature itself... im sure you know what means of nature and state by Fukasaku nature chakra is power come from Earth itself...

and by feat his chakra can make a small planet

and by kyuubi statement.. then Juubi Power is measured

No Caption Provided

just that his chakra resembled a small globe,

small globe which replicates the earth

that doesn't mean he could blow up a small planet.

hmmmmm????

i never say Juubi can blowup a small planet,, only saying his chakra as big as small planet...

Naruto didn't blow up a country level meteor,

he blow up a meteor as big as frost country...

the same frost country that can dwarf God Tree,, and the same god tree that can dwarf a crater,, the same crater made of charge and combine Bijuu dama from BM naruto and Hachibi,, and that crater far Bigger than Hirudora.. the same hirudora that can dwarf Turtle island and turtle island far larger than Hachibi and other large animal by feat

dude stop lying

lie about what???

i use canon scan dude... and canon statement

naruto AND sasuke blew up multiples

nope,, by feat naruto blowup almost all of that meteors,, when sasuke only blowup about 2 meteors.. because he focus to the moon (madara use mugen tsukoyomi)

and naruto sure as hell did not blow up the landmass of a country by himself

because his attack ALWAYS explode on the sky and far from ground...

naruto vs juudara,, naruto vs kaguya,, naruto vs sasuke

all of his attack blowup on the sky and far from ground

and you could literally compare all of the meteors in size to when sasuke flies up to them

again....

where is sasuke susanoo on this scan?? tell me,, where is susanoo on this scan

No Caption Provided

we even can't see any susanoo LoL

and see they are not country sized,

nope,, Frost country size >>>>> God tree size >>>> BM naruto and hachibi Crater size >>> Juubito kekai size >>> Hirudora size >>> turtle island size >>>> Hachibi and another Large turtle and another large animal size....

just stop lying.

LoL..

i use canon feat,, scan,, statement,, even hiden novel only to prove my word and you call me a liar??

LoL....

Naruto and sasuke created a real moon because the sage blessed them with the seal and the chakra to do it,

and naruto can blowup a Mountains because kyuubi give him his chakra...

which mean naruto blowup mountains using his chakra = his power

ahh...

why i always say something like this???

Chakra = Physical + spirit = Shinobi power = ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, fuinjutsu, kinjutsu, jikuukan ninjutsu, even senjutsu...

naruto and sasuke create a moon using their chakra = their power

creating a moon has nothing to do with destroying one.

nope,, example: if you have enough power to create a universe,, then you have enough power to destroy it...

Why do you keep bringing up the moon cutter like it means anything relevant to this argument?

because Base Naruto with 50% kyuubi chakra only and in KCM mode (his weakest mode) and WITHOUT any boost from senjutsu chakracan tank that attack and overpower it with 1 hand and without any scratch

yet...

Momoshiki Bijuu dama can destroy BSM 100% of kyuubi with senjutsu chakra boost (1 of his strongest mode) and KO naruto inprocess,, the same naruto who can tank and overpower moon cutter in his weakest form without any scratch

and 50% KCM (the one who tank and overpower moon cutter without any scratch) << 100% KCM <<< 100% BM <<< 100% BSM (momoshiki destroy Kyuubi avatar and KO naruto in process)

and sasuke said: naruto can easily overpower momoshiki Bijuudama if he want to...

sorry for my bad english

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: yeah which is cool but isn't continental, the data books just say kinshiki could split worlds but that's just hyperbole like madara saying his sussano could destroy anything in the universe.

It's definitely possible naruto could wreck a continent, but I don't think he could just drop a planet buster whenever he wants... maybe with multiple kurama clones soaking up natural energy for hours but never just whenever he wants at any given moment.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: I'll get to this some other time, on my phone and don't feel like digging around for scans for something that has been proven on this site multiple times in the past 2 years alone.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@linglung: I'll get to this some other time,

ok...

on my phone and don't feel like digging around for scans for something that has been proven on this site multiple times in the past 2 years alone.

hmm...

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr:

Ok. I could agree with that.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By glory84

Naruto is continental. And heres my reasoning:

He casually destroyed the chunks of the frost country meteors that madara made. Just prior to that naruto wasted alot of chakra from:

1. Arriving on the battlefield in time to stop madara from killing gai with his tsb. Naruto also had to use chakra to kick the tsb away. And that wasnt even in his full 6 paths mode.

2. Then he and sasuke did alot of fighting against madara after that, and remember madara was very strong, so naruto used plenty of chakra.

3. Then, madara summoned the meteors upon naruto and sasuke, and naruto still had the chakra to casually one shot every chunk of the frost country. This literally means that if they were all in one chunk, naruto still couldve done it, and casually at that. Now imagine if naruto hadnt wasted his chakra running from a long distance away to save gai just in time and imagine he didnt have to fight madara. Imagine if madara simply dropped the frost country on naruto from the very beggining. Then naruto would have way more chakra to put into destroying stuff, right? So this literally means naruto was large country level at full chakra capacity. Now dont forget he can absorb nature energy, which is a 2x multiplier. So this literally means naruto can one shot two large countries at full chakra capacity. But this was all war arc 6 paths naruto. When naruto became hokage, he was wayyy stronger, not just because of training, but because he gained 2x kyuubi, PLUS hashiramas cells due to his new arm being made out of them so he got some of hashiramas chakra as hokage. We dont know how much, but considering his whole arm is made of it, it should be a considerable amount. And as hokage, again, he can still use nature energy which is a whole 2x multilplier. Id say hokage naruto can one shot a small continent at full chakra capacity.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He overpowered multi-country blast in Boruto manga. Thats his best feat, not quite continental tho.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By glory84

@gaoron: by that feat do you mean when he overcame momoshikis tbb? Cuz if you do, you do realise that he still couldve absorbed nature energy there? And was that even 6 paths mode naruto when he did that? I thought he was in bijuu sage mode.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can he destroy Australia (at least) (smallest continent)

Can he destroy Asia? (largest continent)

or average>(Europe)

someone reply to this pls

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By glory84
Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Supermanforever

@linglung: nullshit assumptions. No destroying continent=no feat atleast for now. Naruto will probably reach that point sometime. For now he has no continet destroying feats. Would be somewhere around large city or multimountain buster.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: wow..

LoL.. i make that post about 22 days ago..

LoL..

But let me guess..

SSJGod + kaioken 10 goku not 1 planet level,, because he doesnt have feat to prove that...

Beerus not even solar system level,, let alone galaxy level,, because he doesnt have feat to prove that..

Please remember,, Juudara create a meteor as large as frost country,, and naruto one shot all of that meteor casually.. and he only using bijuu RS with kyuubi chakra, or only using 1 bijuu chakra

Remember he have 9 bijuu chakra..

frost country about 10 times larger than shinjuu tree.. and shinjuu tree about 10 times larger than 7th gate guy hirudora... and guy hirudora about 3 times larger than turtle island.. and turtle island far larger than hachibi.. and hacibi atleast as big as small mountain..

But wait,, you just say SO6P naruto is large city level?? LoL nope,,

even deva path pain (pain arc) can reach that level..

And multi mountain level?? 50% kyuubi can overpower 5-6 mountains buster with standart or normal bijuu dama..

And now we talk about SO6P naruto who can casually one shot meteors as large as frost country..

Sorry for my bad eng

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By glory84

@linglung: i agree with everything you said. However, remember naruto may have 9 bijuus chakra, but only a small portion of 8 of their chakra. Of course with kurama, he has all of him.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not with a single attack.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: pain deva path was village level. Still waiting for continet busting feats. Unless you have some scans of it there are no feats. Thats how battle works, no scans no proof. Out of context calculation and speculations are not feats. I think naruto will reach that but not for the moment.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By linglung

@supermanforever:

1. Pain deva is konoha level.. and konoha is large city on size

And by feat or scan, konoha is about 3-4 times larger than forest of the death,, and forest of the death size is 20km in diameter..

2. How about this, toneri can easily cut the moon in half, but BASE Baruto with 50% Kyuubi chakra and WITHOUT Senjutsu chakra can easily overpower and tank that attack with 1 hand, and without any scratch.. i repeat, 50% kyuubi without senjutsu can easily overpower moon cutter attack with 1 hand and without any scratch

3. But momoshiki can easily KO naruto with 100 Kyuubi chakra + Senjutsu chakra

4. By sasuke statement, then naruto can easily overpower momoshiki attack..

Which mean, 100% BSM (can overpower momoshiki attack, the same attack that can KO naruto) >>> 100% BM >>> 100% KCM >> 50% KCM (tank moon cutter with 1 hand and without any scratch)

Momoshiki bijuu dama (naruto can easily overpower it) >>>>>>>>> toneri moon cutting feat (50% kyuubi can tank it without any scratch)

And moon cutter is atleast continent level

5. Talk about feat without common sense, then by your logic piccolo (moon busting) >>> SSJ blue goku)

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung said:

@supermanforever:

And by feat or scan, konoha is about 3-4 times larger than forest of the death,, and forest of the death size is 20km in diameter..

2. How about this, toneri can easily cut the moon in half, but BASE Baruto with 50% Kyuubi chakra and WITHOUT Senjutsu chakra can easily overpower and tank that attack with 1 hand, and without any scratch.. i repeat, 50% kyuubi without senjutsu can easily overpower moon cutter attack with 1 hand and without any scratch

Which mean, 100% BSM (can overpower momoshiki attack, the same attack that can KO naruto) >>> 100% BM >>> 100% KCM >> 50% KCM (tank moon cutter with 1 hand and without any scratch)

Momoshiki bijuu dama (naruto can easily overpower it) >>>>>>>>> toneri moon cutting feat (50% kyuubi can tank it without any scratch)

5. Talk about feat without common sense, then by your logic piccolo (moon busting) >>> SSJ blue goku)

none of this makes sense. literaly ABC logic with no feats whatsover.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung said:

@supermanforever:

so... by your logic,, Piccolo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJ God Blue Goku..

Ok

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:
@linglung said:

@supermanforever:

Ok

thats completely irellevant to this thread and no, because goku has feats to back it up.-

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By linglung

@supermanforever said:
@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:
@linglung said:

@supermanforever:

Ok

thats completely irellevant to this thread

nope, because we talk about feat right now

and no, because goku has feats to back it up.-

like what????

when the last time you see SSJ God Blue goku bust a moon???

im sure you will use power scaling to prove that... just like what i did

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:
@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:
@linglung said:

@supermanforever:

Ok

like what????

You dont need to bust a moon to be stronger than someone. By your logic naruto is weaker than toneri since toneri busted a moon and naruto has not. But that doesnt mean naruto is moon buster.

Madara in six path mode never busted a moon but would wreck toneri. So again your logic doesnt make sense. Goku is stronger than piccolo because of obvious reasons and not because he can or can not destroy a moon. Which he would actually easly.

Other than busting a moon goku has shit ton of other things to back his strenght levels. Naruto has no feats to make him a continent buster. Toneri has and just because naruto beaten him doesnt mean he is continet buster.

You see why abc logic is irellevant? Unless there is a scan of naruto busting a continent there is no such feat. Im not arguing wether Naruto can beat a continent buster, because he can for obvious reasons like beating toneri forexample who busted a moon. So thats not the point.

But wether Naruto can bust continent or not, yeah he cant because he never done it in manga. We assume that he can, which i think he will eventually. But for now as there is no scan of him busting a continent there is no proof that he is continent buster. Beating moonbuster doesnt make him a continent buster. Naruto is around multimountain busting level, or large city/small country level at best via feats.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By linglung

@supermanforever said:
@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:
@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:
@linglung said:

@supermanforever:

Ok

like what????

You dont need to bust a moon to be stronger than someone.

yeah you are right

By your logic naruto is weaker than toneri since toneri busted a moon and naruto has not.

and by your logic, then goku weaker than piccolo since piccolo busted a moon and SSJ God Blue goku has not

But that doesnt mean naruto is moon buster.

piccolo bust a moon,, SSj God goku never bust a moon

that doesnt mean SSJ GOD goku is moon buster...

Madara in six path mode never busted a moon but would wreck toneri.

yeah..

So again your logic doesnt make sense.

but we talk about feat right now..

you said: naruto can't bust continent because he doesn't have feat to prove it

i said: SSJ God goku can't bust a moon because he doesn't have feat to prove it

see this???

LoL.. we use the same logic dude

Goku is stronger than piccolo because of obvious reasons and not because he can or can not destroy a moon. Which he would actually easly.

and 50 % KCM naruto without senjutsu overpower moon cutter and stomp toneri with 1 punch..

meaning 50% KCM naruto is stronger than toneri moon cutter attack for obvious FEAT and not because he can or can not destroy a continent..

which he would actually easily

Other than busting a moon goku has shit ton of other things to back his strenght levels.

remember,, goku need his SSJ 2, only to move while weighing.. 40 Tons?? i forget..

and SM naruto throw Giant Rhino.. like it was a baby rhino

Naruto has no feats to make him a continent buster.

goku has no feats to make him a moon buster

and now show me Goku Feat..

we talk about feat right... then can you show me goku feat without using ABC logic???? or power scaling??

Toneri has and just because naruto beaten him doesnt mean he is continet buster.

piccolo has moon busting feat,, and just because SSJ God Blue goku stronger than him doesn't make SSj God Blue goku is a moon buster

naruto beat toneri with 1 punch, and only with 50% kyuubi without senjutsu, and tank his moon cutter without any scratch

this is the same logic like yours..

you said SSJ God Blue Goku >>> Piccolo (moon buster) because he stronger than piccolo

i used the same logic.. dude

You see why abc logic is irellevant?

and the funny thing is,, you use ABC logic when saying goku feat >> piccolo...

when by real feat,, goku doesn't have any moon busting feat..

LoL

Unless there is a scan of naruto busting a continent there is no such feat.

then can you give me SSJ GOD Blue Goku busting a Moon???

if you can't,, then by your logic.. Piccolo >>>> SSJ God BLue Goku

LoL

i used your logic against you.. LoL

Im not arguing wether Naruto can beat a continent buster, because he can for obvious reasons like beating toneri forexample who busted a moon. So thats not the point.

and you said Goku stronger than piccolo (moon buster).. and you just said goku has moon level feat.. when he doesn't have any feat to prove it..

LoL...

even you using ABC logic or power scaling.. LoL

But wether Naruto can bust continent or not, yeah he cant because he never done it in manga.

now show me SSJ God Blue Goku bust a moon..

or by your logic then Piccolo >>>> SSJ God Blue Goku

you said naruto doesn't have any continent level feat..

then show me SSj god blue goku moon feat..

We assume that he can, which i think he will eventually.

state by sasuke, he can easily overpower momoshiki attack...

and momoshiki attack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> moon cutter

and by feat SO6P naruto still can create a real moon with sasuke help.. and after he fight against juudara and kaguya

But for now as there is no scan of him busting a continent there is no proof that he is continent buster.

and for now as there is no scan for SSJ GOD BLUE goku's busting a Moon there is no proof that he is Moon Buster???

meaning by your logic,, by feat piccolo >>>> SSJ GOD BLUE GOKU

see... it so easy to use your logic against you

Beating moonbuster doesnt make him a continent buster.

and SSJ God Blue Goku who can beat Piccolo (moon buster) doesn't make him a Moon Buster.

LoL..

see.. it so easy to use your logic dude

Naruto is around multimountain busting level, or large city/small country level at best via feats.

hahaha.... you mean the same guy that can overpower moon cutter with 1 hand, with 50% kyuubi, without senjutsu boost, and without any scratch and one shot the toneri, and that toneri can moving a real moon???

and by your logic SSJ God Blue Goku doesn't have any Moon Buster feat..

LoL...

you know what..

saying goku feat >>> piccolo.. why?? because goku stronger than piccolo (your logic)

same like saying naruto feat >>> toneri.. why?? because naruto stronger than toneri (my logic)

we use the same logic dude...

and that logic is Power Scaling

sorry for my bad english

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: i see you dont understand everytime you repeat same old bs. So im not gonna argue but know this NO SCAN=NO FEAT. So there is nothing much else to say. The rest is abc logic and assumptions

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By linglung

@supermanforever said:

@linglung: i see you dont understand everytime you repeat same old bs. So im not gonna argue but know this NO SCAN=NO FEAT. So there is nothing much else to say. The rest is abc logic and assumptions

then by your logic

piccolo >>>>>>>>>>SSJ GOD BLUE GOKU

WHY???

BECAUSE NO SCAN = NO FEAT

and the rest is abc logic and assumption

see.. its so easy to use your logic

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't destroy a modern big city, now he can destroy a continent?

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:

then by your logic

WHY???

yeah exactly piccolo busting level>goku busting level via feats.

Strenght levels goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>piccolo via feats

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By linglung

@supermanforever said:
@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:

then by your logic

WHY???

so now.. piccolo >>>>> SSJ god Blue Goku????]

LoL...

and the funny thing is,, by real FEAT GOKU's kamehameha >>>>>>>>>>>>> his punch, his kick,, his strenght..

then by your logic,, Piccolo's Ki attack >>>>>>>>> Goku kamehameha >>>>>> Goku strenght, his punch, and his kick...

LoL

OK... OK..

i done with you.. LoL..

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke most powerful attack plus Naruto more powerful attack can't destroy a valley, the Valley of the End.

Juubi Bijuu Dama only can destroy a "medieval" city.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:
@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:

then by your logic

WHY???

LoL...

and the funny thing is,, by real FEAT GOKU's kamehameha >>>>>>>>>>>>> his punch, his kick,, his strenght..

then by your logic,, Piccolo's Ki attack >>>>>>>>> Goku kamehameha >>>>>> Goku strenght, his punch, and his kick...

LoL

OK... OK..

i done with you.. LoL..

You dont because you have no rpoof of naruto destroying a continent. ill be waiting, come back when you find one.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:
@linglung said:
@supermanforever said:

then by your logic

WHY???

LoL...

LoL

OK... OK..

i done with you.. LoL..

You dont because you have no rpoof of naruto destroying a continent. ill be waiting, come back when you find one.

haahhaha.............

using feat without common sense..

then by your logic,, Old Roshi and piccolo (moon busting by feat) >>>>>>>>>>> SSJ God Blue + 10 Kaioken Goku and SSJ God Blue vegeta (don't have any moon level feat)

LoL...

see... use common sense please...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epic BUMP!

R1: Yeah!

R2: Hell Yeah!!

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By BatmanPlusJay
No Caption Provided

R1 Yes

R2 Definitely yes.

The image I posted seems to suggest he(and sasuke) can do it relatively quickly, since I doubt Shikamaru is saying he can do it after a certain amount of time. Which if he was, that would've been important information to disclose.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By WorldofRuin6

R1 Nah.

R2 Yeah. Naruto was small country level with 6 RS variants.

No Caption Provided

Imagine if Naruto made 1000+ shadow clones after storing nature energy and they all dropped an attack at least comparable to this. Naruto being continent level shouldn't be that far out either considering Toneri literally sliced a hollow moon in half.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: that’s not small country level. The explosions are closer to us so it looks that way. Not to mention the land of frost is a small country itself so what you just said makes even less sense.

And then there was his final clash with sasuke.

OT: No, but by how he blocked toneri’s moon beam, it’s a possibility.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Yes

R2 Definitely yes.

The image I posted seems to suggest he(and sasuke) can do it relatively quickly, since I doubt Shikamaru is saying he can do it after a certain amount of time.

BSM naruto could definitely destroy a country too, but by feats he’s island level. Simply saying that the both of them can destroy a continent doesn’t tell us whether it’s in oneshot or over some time. Their feats certainly don’t suggest that it’s possible.

Which if he was, that would've been important information to disclose.

No it wouldn’t have, especially considering how he was threatening them

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

"BSM naruto could definitely destroy a country too, but by feats he’s island level. Simply saying that the both of them can destroy a continent doesn’t tell us whether it’s in oneshot or over some time. Their feats certainly don’t suggest that it’s possible."

This is the newest version of Naruto that lacks feats. Right now we have the feats Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke have in the manga or the Boruto anime and that's about it. Which isn't much. This statement was made by Shikamaru shortly after Hokage Naruto was created. So this would give us some insight into how much stronger these newer versions of Naruto and Sasuke are given their lack of feats. With most of their feats being from older versions in Shippuden, which happened over 15 years ago, so there's more than plenty of room for development. Not only that, just because they don't have feats showing whether or not it's possible doesn't mean it isn't. The only time feats can cancel out a statement is if the statement is in direct contradiction of their feats. You can't say Hokage Naruto can't do something, then refer to a feat his weaker version in the war arc did as if it proves your point. These are two different versions of Naruto and Sasuke.

"No it wouldn’t have, especially considering how he was threatening them"

Yes it would have. It'd be utterly nonsensical for him to claim Naruto and Sasuke can do this, then say "but give them a couple weeks". Plenty characters in the series that aren't god tier can level the continent if given enough time.

And just because he was threatening them doesn't mean he wasn't telling the truth. The tsuchikage herself even acknowledges and confirms Naruto and Sasuke could both do this. So you have both Naruto's right hand man(and has been his right hand man for the past 15 years) and the tsuchikage, a kage from another village both telling us readers the same information. It's clear the author intended for it to be common knowledge in the Naruto community that Naruto and Sasuke can do this. The question is just if it's over a certain period of time or almost instantly. And for reasons I've already given, I believe it's instantly.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the newest version of Naruto that lacks feats. You can't say Hokage Naruto can't do something, then refer to a feat his weaker version in the war arc did as if it proves your point. These are two different versions of Naruto and Sasuke.

Problem is that neither of them have even shown country busting feats in the first place. For naruto, it’s possible seeing as he also had the Toneri feat. But for sasuke no. He doesn’t have as much chakra as naruto, and even with all the bijuus amping him, he still wasn’t more than small country level, and that was the both of them.

I don’t think you really appreciate just how important that final explosion was in terms of their total power. Just because they’ve grown older doesn’t mean that they’re going to somehow have increase in chakra by a factor of 20. At best, naruto would’ve doubled his kyuubi chakra, which doesn’t mean much considering the fact that BSM naruto’s fully charged bijuu dama was island level.

And then we have sasuke who doesn’t have many high DC moves in the first place and not as much chakra as naruto.

Yes it would have. It'd be utterly nonsensical for him to claim Naruto and Sasuke can do this, then say "but give them a couple weeks".

Plenty characters in the series that aren't god tier can level the continent if given enough time.

And just because he was threatening them doesn't mean he wasn't telling the truth. The tsuchikage herself even acknowledges and confirms Naruto and Sasuke could both do this. So you have both Naruto's right hand man(and has been his right hand man for the past 15 years) and the tsuchikage, a kage from another village both telling us readers the same information.

Then you’d have to as yourself this question: can sasuke on his own, one-shot the entire continent with a fully charged up susanoo arrow/yasaka magatama, despite the fact that even with all the bijuus on his side and the added explosion from naruto, he still wasn’t even small country level? Can you say that sasuke has grown at least 20x in terms of his total chakra?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In one shot? Nah.

Over time? Yeah.

Pic you posted is not a single continent btw.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wouldn't shock me if he could at all honestly. He definitely can by spamming clones.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on the size of the continent. He definitely not destroying it in one shot. The clash between Indra's arrow and his super tailed beat bomb didn't even destroy the fire country or the battlefield him and Sasuke were fighting in.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure, if he's allowed multiple shots.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still can’t unless if you want to say he would after repeated strikes, which you can apply the same logic to lots of different characters, boosting their own levels with that logic.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn’t have one attack that is continental, but he could spam attacks or use clones to reach this level.