• 54 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2b016e76
deactivated-5a35e2b016e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Can MCU Vision survive this? (62 votes)

Yes 35%
No 65%

Image result for bvs nuke gif

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nothing to show he can

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldnt he just fade away using the infinity stone or whatever

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

He definetly dies in AOA Cap was worried the mind stone could destroy the city they were in that kind on energy acting on the infinity stone is going to react with each other and cause a bigger explosion

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People here are reaching, of course vision can survive here, he is an android, his body may be destroyed but he can survive through the conscience of the infinity stone

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Green_Tea

@theanalyser said:

People here are reaching, of course vision can survive here, he is an android, his body may be destroyed but he can survive through the conscience of the infinity stone

show me feats of him surviving an explosion of the same magnitude that Clark took on. Assumptions and theories don't mean anything.

@goddamnironman said:
@tj849 said:
@thunderprince said:
@trust_this_786 said:

nothing to show he can

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'f he goes intangible I imagine he could survive.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser said:

show me feats of him surviving an explosion of the same magnitude that Clark took on. Assumptions and theories don't mean anything.

@goddamnironman said:
@tj849 said:
@thunderprince said:
@trust_this_786 said:

nothing to show he can

Couldn't he just reupload himself the same way ultron did?

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: aside from him blocking Ultra's escape into the internet it's not specified if he can, regardless I think OP is specifying if his body can withstand the nuke.

FedExDriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at the only person who voted "Yes"

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: aside from him blocking Ultra's escape into the internet it's not specified if he can, regardless I think OP is specifying if his body can withstand the nuke.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The centre of a nuclear blast ranging between 50 and 150 million degrees Fahrenheit. Potentially hotter than the core of the Sun.

We know Ultron beginning to melt when IM, Vision and Thor focus their blast. And I am VERY sure it is not where near as hot as the Sun core

If you bring a chunk of the sun's core back to Earth, it would annihilate everything in a 150-mile radius, create a shockwave that would circle the globe, and trigger a global ice age that would last for hundreds or thousands of years.

Loading Video...

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision goes intangible, gg

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vibrainium has tanked far far worse

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: on what basis? The energy output of the city of sokovia is far far far above even the biggest nuke man has ever produced

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MonsterStomp
Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: he's made up entirely of vibrainium and the vibrainium wasn't damaged in the explosion

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MonsterStomp

@royal_warrior: Yes it was. Thor cracked it. This has been debunked. Open your eyes.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: my bad, fracked still the energy output was more than over 100 nukes and it only cracked that goes to show that one simple nuke wouldn't do anything

Especially in space where a nuke is basically just a bigger bomb without any of the heat

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: How is the energy output relevant? Thor cracked the vibranium which had a wave of chain reactions because Iron Man capped the bottom. Take Iron Man out and Thor hitting the core wouldn't do anything to the landmass.

There's no proof vibrabium is nuke level.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: the fact that none of the vibrainium was destroyed in the explosion when all the earth around it litterally disintegrated

So it withstood the explosion far above anything a nuke can accomplish

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser said:

The centre of a nuclear blast ranging between 50 and 150 million degrees Fahrenheit. Potentially hotter than the core of the Sun.

We know Ultron beginning to melt when IM, Vision and Thor focus their blast. And I am VERY sure it is not where near as hot as the Sun core

If you bring a chunk of the sun's core back to Earth, it would annihilate everything in a 150-mile radius, create a shockwave that would circle the globe, and trigger a global ice age that would last for hundreds or thousands of years.

Loading Video...

Im no disagreeing you but do you have any proof what the limits of the temperature of an infinity stone is? Last time i checked infinity stones do not have any limiting factors, thor and iron man needed visions help to melt ultrons armour, and vision is synthetic, he isn't entirely made of vibranium

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MonsterStomp

@royal_warrior: You're saying Thor summoned nuke level+ power to crack the vibranium? Lol. Get real.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: just because it cracked from something far more powerful than a nuke means it's not nuke level? A crack is hardly significant seeing as you see the full bits of vibrainium still fully formed

Saying that because it cracked from an explosion that makes Nukes look like child toys means vibrainiums not nuke level even though it only CRACKED from an explosion far more powerful, it's just speculation on your behalf

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: It didn't crack from the explosion. Thor cracked it. Get your head in the game. Thor cracked the vibranium.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: so I'm right then? Because it tanked the explosion so Thor hits harder than a nuke?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: Iron Man was also caught in the blast. Guess he can tank nukes too.

Gg

Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28
deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Don’t bother with him. He thinks 2003 hulk has better piercing durability than Dceu Superman.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: It didn't crack from the explosion. Thor cracked it. Get your head in the game. Thor cracked the vibranium.

Eh? Which vibranium did thor manage to crack? Are you referring to the scene where vision first appeared or something else?

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goddamnironman said:
@theanalyser said:

Loading Video...

Im no disagreeing you but do you have any proof what the limits of the temperature of an infinity stone is? Last time i checked infinity stones do not have any limiting factors, thor and iron man needed visions help to melt ultrons armour, and vision is synthetic, he isn't entirely made of vibranium

MCU did not specific state the what each Infinity Stone can do. The Aether although called the Reality Stone, doesn't once show reality bending feats, it looks like dumbed down version of power gem. And the power gem only when wielded by Celestial able to destroy a planet. For all we know, the Celestial can do it without the gem.

The reason I say it's nowhere near as powerful as a Nuke is based on the fact the surround vicinity is unharmed. If it were a Nuke level energy release, the surround air would ionized instantly and Sokovia would gone immediately.

A mushroom cloud is a distinctive pyrocumulusmushroom-shaped cloud of debris/smoke and usually condensed water vapor resulting from a large explosion. ...Mushroom clouds result from the sudden formation of a large volume of lower-density gases at any altitude,causing a Rayleigh–Taylor instability.

At the epicentre of a Nuclear blast is hotter than the sun.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Theanalyser

@goddamnironman said:
@theanalyser said:
@goddamnironman said:
@theanalyser said:

Loading Video...

MCU did not specific state the what each Infinity Stone can do. The Aether although called the Reality Stone, doesn't once show reality bending feats, it looks like dumbed down version of power gem. And the power gem only when wielded by Celestial able to destroy a planet. For all we know, the Celestial can do it without the gem.

Correct, but the potential of the stone depends on the wielder, if malekeith was thanos, he would have used the stone to will thor out of reality, but instead he was too obsessed in focusing the energy to try and destroy the nine realms and ultimately failed. Of course we need more feats to confirm what each stone can do, which we will see in infinity war

The reason I say it's nowhere near as powerful as a Nuke is based on the fact the surround vicinity is unharmed. If it were a Nuke level energy release, the surround air would ionized instantly and Sokovia would gone immediately.

A mushroom cloud is a distinctive pyrocumulusmushroom-shaped cloud of debris/smoke and usually condensed water vapor resulting from a large explosion. ...Mushroom clouds result from the sudden formation of a large volume of lower-density gases at any altitude,causing a Rayleigh–Taylor instability.

Doesn't the temperature of the epicentre for the reaction only last a few microseconds?

Well i guess since people here keep insisting vision can't survive temperatures above that of a few million degrees we can agree that his physical body would probably be destroyed

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: When Thor busted Sokovia, he cracked the Vibranium core keeping the city together.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@theanalyser: When Thor busted Sokovia, he cracked the Vibranium core keeping the city together.

I suppose i overlooked that, its been a while since i watched that scene

Im pretty sure however that thor cracking the core lead to a chain reaction, while i don't think thor absorbed the full energy of the blast as the city disintegrated in the air, it does prove thor is powerful enough to break vibranium on his own

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

I suppose i overlooked that, its been a while since i watched that scene

Im pretty sure however that thor cracking the core lead to a chain reaction, while i don't think thor absorbed the full energy of the blast as the city disintegrated in the air, it does prove thor is powerful enough to break vibranium on his own

True. Though Thor did charge for that strike for quite some time.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? There's no evidence that Vision could survive in the surface of the sun let alone in conditions where the temperature alone reaches upwards of 50 million degrees. This is ignoring the blast wave and the EMP from high altitude explosions. Yes the BvS nuke didn't explode in low earth orbit. The fireball and blast wave was clearly visible to Batman and others. The biggest deal would be the EMP though. In some cases, nukes at high altitudes pack enough power to fry electronics of entire countries. Vision is an artificial being. I'm sure EMP will interfere with his functioning.

Also no, Sokovia's explosion isn't comparable to a nuke. The energy output during the destruction of Sokovia is not quantifiable at all. The city didn't vaporize. The magnetic core keeping the city together was destroyed by Thor's energy being ricocheted by the Vibranium, throughout the city and Tony capping the bottom end by supercharging it. It was some fictional atomic action which Tony mentioned. That feat is not remotely comparable to a nuclear explosion since the science behind Sokovia's 'EXPLOSION' is fictional and there was no CITY VAPORIZING' to be seen anywhere. This has already been debunked.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goddamnironman said:
@theanalyser said:
@goddamnironman said:
@theanalyser said:

Loading Video...

Correct, but the potential of the stone depends on the wielder, if malekeith was thanos, he would have used the stone to will thor out of reality, but instead he was too obsessed in focusing the energy to try and destroy the nine realms and ultimately failed. Of course we need more feats to confirm what each stone can do, which we will see in infinity war

Doesn't the temperature of the epicentre for the reaction only last a few microseconds?

Well i guess since people here keep insisting vision can't survive temperatures above that of a few million degrees we can agree that his physical body would probably be destroyed

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait until Infinity War comes out in order to know the full extend of the Stones and what they're capable of. But the Time stone is the most powerful one so far, how Dormammu is trapped especially in his own realm is beyond me lol

Temperature is just the measure of Heat energy, even just a microsecond, it would've causes huge explosion in the area. There's no feat suggest he can or can't survives that amount of energy output, for all we know the Mind stone can shields him from the blast, we just don't know for sure.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He does not survive.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

phasing GG

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies. Phasing won't work. It was established that he can go through objects but not energy. Any energy attack that can bypass his vibranium+synthetical skin alloy can damage him. He was stunned by electricity that is nowhere near lightning level.

Vibranium Ultron was destroyed by Thor's lightnings(that didn't look as strong as the ones in Avengers and still weren't able to melt lightning rod that Doomsday's lightnings did melt), IM repulsors(that at a time had zero good heat energy feats, strongest blast couldn't even bypass a car in IM1) and Vision(it took him few seconds of direct non interrupting energy projection to destroy 1 ultron bot, that was clearly not made out of vibranium, more like crap seeing how easily they were breaking against human's avengers). And since he would evaporate under nuke Vision who has alloy of living tissue and vibranium would be done worse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah.

Sonath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers