Can mcu hulk react to dceu faora’s Speed blitz?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Can mcu hulk react to dceu faora’s Speed blitz? (48 votes)

Yes 40%
No 52%
Results 8%
 • 
bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By bflynn316

He's quick but not that quick

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. He couldn't even keep up with Thor, let alone Faora.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By plotweapon16255

He was barely able to react to Thor or Hulkbuster's punches.

So , no.

Avatar image for deactivated-5abbc73944668
deactivated-5abbc73944668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys should keep in mind that he could react to a 295 m/s rpg from 5 meters away, to be fair.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40:

According to google the RPG ignites after 10 meters which travels at 115 m/s. So he didn't actually react to something traveling 295 m/s unless I'm interpreting this wrong?

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BobLeGod

This seems like the third time Superhero24(who I'm not going to tag since I'm already working on debunking a second notion of his) made some ridiculous lie and highball up and everyone just went with it. This is why I hate when people try and act like super mathematicians, weapons experts, physics experts and all that other stuff and make calculations. According to multiple sources this is not the case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG-7

https://www.armyrecognition.com/russia_russian_army_light_heavy_weapons_uk/rpg-7_anti-tank_grenade_rocket_launcher_technical_data_sheet_specifications_information_description.html

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/ambush/weapons/rpg.html

https://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=10detail.asp

http://www.military-today.com/firearms/rpg_7.htm

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/rpg-7-specs.htm

@frankthetank40:

You made a claim that you constantly make in other threads and you are usually quick to back up and brag about your calculations skills and what numbers you got so I'm genuinely curious as to if I'm interpreting this wrong. It doesn't take much to clear stuff like this up if what you say is true.

@rr79

I remember you also using this calculation. Am I interpreting this wrong or what?

Edit:

An RPG travels at 295 m/s. When it was fired it was less than 5 meters away while Hulk's back was turned as he was smashing an APC. Hulk turns and see's it when it is roughly 2 meters away. He moves his arm all the way around his body(remember how large his body is) roughly 8-9 meters and catches it on the same side of his body facing the other direction. He does all of this in the .006 seconds the RPG would have traveled to reach him. Now, simple math. In order to see how fast Hulk moved you need to figure out how far he could have moved in a full second. He had .006 seconds to move his arm 9 meters. 1 second divided by .006 is 166.66666... Meaning that we multiple the 9 meters by 166.66666. We get 1,499.999 meters is how far he could have moved in a single second. That is equal to mach 4.373.

Your simple math seems to be completely destroyed by simple research at this point. Unless of course I'm understanding this all wrong.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

This seems like the third time Superhero24(who I'm not going to tag since I'm already working on debunking a second notion of his) made some ridiculous lie and highball up and everyone just went with it. This is why I hate when people try and act like super mathematicians, weapons experts, physics experts and all that other stuff and make calculations. According to multiple sources this is not the case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG-7

https://www.armyrecognition.com/russia_russian_army_light_heavy_weapons_uk/rpg-7_anti-tank_grenade_rocket_launcher_technical_data_sheet_specifications_information_description.html

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/ambush/weapons/rpg.html

https://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=10detail.asp

http://www.military-today.com/firearms/rpg_7.htm

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/rpg-7-specs.htm

@frankthetank40:

You made a claim that you constantly make in other threads and you are usually quick to back up and brag about your calculations skills and what numbers you got so I'm genuinely curious as to if I'm interpreting this wrong. It doesn't take much to clear stuff like this up if what you say is true.

@rr79

I remember you also using this calculation. Am I interpreting this wrong or what?

Edit:

An RPG travels at 295 m/s. When it was fired it was less than 5 meters away while Hulk's back was turned as he was smashing an APC. Hulk turns and see's it when it is roughly 2 meters away. He moves his arm all the way around his body(remember how large his body is) roughly 8-9 meters and catches it on the same side of his body facing the other direction. He does all of this in the .006 seconds the RPG would have traveled to reach him. Now, simple math. In order to see how fast Hulk moved you need to figure out how far he could have moved in a full second. He had .006 seconds to move his arm 9 meters. 1 second divided by .006 is 166.66666... Meaning that we multiple the 9 meters by 166.66666. We get 1,499.999 meters is how far he could have moved in a single second. That is equal to mach 4.373.

Your simple math seems to be completely destroyed by simple research at this point. Unless of course I'm understanding this all wrong.

Ok first, stop being egotistical. There is nothing wrong with the math. The only issue is the starting speed of the rpg. I don't really have the energy right now to research it myself so for now I will just accept your 115 m/s. That still puts him at reacting at mach 1.6 speeds, faster than Faora has ever blitzed anyone.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BobLeGod

@rr79:

I'm being egotistical because you guys constantly try to make fun of and act like people are complete idiots because they don't understand your "simple maths" but your answer is all the way messed up. You guys have been going around spreading false information for months and had people eating up while swearing you're right and in one swoop I just cut your feat down to less than half of what it was.

And Faora can run mach speeds. Not only is this feat you're using a huge outlier for Hulk but it was way off to begin with.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

@rr79:

I'm being egotistical because you guys constantly try to make fun of and act like people are complete idiots because they don't understand your "simple maths" but your answer is all the way messed up. You guys have been going around spreading false information for months and had people eating up while swearing you're right and in one swoop I just cut your feat down to less than half of what it was.

And Faora can run mach speeds. Not only is this feat you're using a huge outlier for Hulk but it was way off to begin with.

Really? Show me a single time I've EVER "made fun of and acted like people were idiots because they didn't understand math". You are being egotistical because you are always egotistical even when you are clearly wrong. Fact is, even using your speeds, Faora has never once blitzed anyone faster than even mach 1.1 so it really wouldn't matter.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

And if you think that's being egotistical then lol. All I was doing was asking you guys questions on what you guys have been trying to force feed people for months now and now every MCU fan and a lot of DCEU fans genuinely believe that Hulk has the speed of mach 5 or even 4.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

Your argument that you've been making since forever is way off and it doesn't matter. Let's see how far you guys get with these BS arguments and calculations now. And do I really have to go back to where you talked to people like they were below you for not understanding "basic" things like this topic right here?

You're right. I am egotistical but it's only because you guys make me this way after being wrong so many times. And I've admitted where I was wrong on these forums already. And yeah. Faora has traveled over mach speeds and we know she was faster than Superman who was easily over mach 1.6.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does she travel faster than an RPG?

NO

So yes he can

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

@rr79:

And if you think that's being egotistical then lol. All I was doing was asking you guys questions on what you guys have been trying to force feed people for months now and now every MCU fan and a lot of DCEU fans genuinely believe that Hulk has the speed of mach 5 or even 4.

Yes because people asking for calculations and providing them is force feeding.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

NO

So yes he can

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

No you constantly tell them that they're wrong and they don't know what they're talking about and then you use certain wordplay to try to make them seem dense. But are you getting so defensive and trying to attack me lol? Yes I am egotistical but in that specific post there was no huge ego to be found. I was asking genuine questions because I've spoken to you about how'd you get this feat and you brushed everyone in the thread as being too slow to understand and how they need to find out themselves. All you needed to do is say you were wrong, you shouldn't just try and copy what people say and accept it as 100% fact, and that's it. IDC if you think Faora is after than that or not. My point is you guys are way off with the stuff that you say but act like you guys know it all. This is just one instance of many.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

@rr79:

No you constantly tell them that they're wrong and they don't know what they're talking about and then you use certain wordplay to try to make them seem dense. But are you getting so defensive and trying to attack me lol? Yes I am egotistical but in that specific post there was no huge ego to be found. I was asking genuine questions because I've spoken to you about how'd you get this feat and you brushed everyone in the thread as being too slow to understand and how they need to find out themselves. All you needed to do is say you were wrong, you shouldn't just try and copy what people say and accept it as 100% fact, and that's it. IDC if you think Faora is after than that or not. My point is you guys are way off with the stuff that you say but act like you guys know it all. This is just one instance of many.

Wtf? Are you ok man?

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

WTF are you saying WTF about lol. So I ask you a question, prove you wrong, you jump straight to how I'm egotistical and all this stuff like I care or it really matters, and then when I say "attack me" which I'm talking about my character you try to act like I'm crazy. You're straying off the original subject. You were wrong and way off and I just killed that whole notion. None of your calculations should really be taken seriously. But as long as we both know you were laughably wrong all this time then whatever.

No Caption Provided

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RR79

@boblegod: Yeah, if you think telling you to stop being egotistical when you clearly are is "attacking you" then you have problems and I probably should just ignore anything you have to say.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

@boblegod: Yeah, if you think telling you to stop being egotistical when you clearly are is "attacking you" then you have problems and I probably should just ignore anything you have to say.

Like everyone should ignore what you have to say after act like you're too smart for everyone and throwing up stupid calculations and getting stupid conclusions? You being salty only all the time just makes this funnier. You hopped in this thread real salty. You're wrong. It's fine. We're all wrong sometimes..or a lot.

No Caption Provided

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RR79

@boblegod: Yep, because you accusing me of "attacking you" for telling you to stop being egotistical is salty. Sure buddy. Keep living in your fantasy world. If I wanted to "attack you" I would simply bring up you trying to argue that lightning and the electricity that powers your house are the same.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BobLeGod

@rr79:

We've been cool this entire time. We've had debates here and there and it was nothing but clear air and nice talk. Cool calm and collected. Nothing to say about each others character. But when you get proven wrong and there's absolutely nothing you can say for a rebuttal you start getting salty and calling me egotistical. I know you're salty because you start with "ok first off" and no actual rebuttal. And then you start answering questions that I didn't even ask you like if Hulk could react to her. I asked you if I'm reading it wrong and you're like "ugh I'll just take your word for it because I can't say the words I'm wrong". And just because you're getting salty over this stupidity.

No Caption Provided

Stop showing your insecurities.

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No he cant

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

@rr79:

We've been cool this entire time. We've had debates here and there and it was nothing but clear air and nice talk. Cool calm and collected. Nothing to say about each others character. But when you get proven wrong and there's absolutely nothing you can say for a rebuttal you start getting salty and calling me egotistical. I know you're salty because you start with "ok first off" and no actual rebuttal. And then you start answering questions that I didn't even ask you like if Hulk could react to her. I asked you if I'm reading it wrong and you're like "ugh I'll just take your word for it because I can't say the words I'm wrong". And just because you're getting salty over this stupidity.

Stop showing your insecurities.

Once again, telling you to stop being egotistical when you clearly are being egotistical is not salty. Neither is answering the question the thread asks. If anyone is being salty it is you with the pointless gif's. Get over it. It isn't that big a deal.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BobLeGod

@rr79:

You're literally like the only real person I throw gifs at and say stuff to because you're so quick to get salty. You got in your feels about me saying your friend is imaginary and was in my DM talking about it and how you're going to start reporting me. Come on now. You can answer the question to the thread but you can't say you're wrong with the proof spoon fed to you.

Get out of your feelings bruh. Imma leave you alone. You really be getting hurt over this.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'll tag her eventually. He'd use his indefatigable endurance to withstand speedblitzes for a few exchanges, and then eventually, perhaps after Faora gets too cocky and makes a mistake, Hulk WILL catch her by the leg and give her the Loki treatment.

So no he can't react to her easily, comfortably, or reliably. But he does have the speed to nab her eventually before his durability taps out. See feats of catching a missile in the tie in comic and

Abomination catching a missile in the movie, Hulk reacting to and catching the ejecting pilot, and Hulk tagging both Loki and Thor (not as fast as Faora, but still very superhuman and Hulk could also tag them very reliably)

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod said:

@rr79:

You're literally like the only real person I throw gifs at and say stuff to because you're so quick to get salty. You got in your feels about me saying your friend is imaginary and was in my DM talking about it and how you're going to start reporting me. Come on now. You can answer the question to the thread but you can't say you're wrong with the proof spoon fed to you.

Get out of your feelings bruh. Imma leave you alone. You really be getting hurt over this.

The act of being upset, angry, or bitter as result of being madefun of or embarassed. Also a characteristic of a person who feels out of place or is feeling attacked

Considering the fact that you are the one that accused me of attacking you. You are the only one salty.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

I was laughing at the fact that you made an attempt to talk about who I am as a person because I just left you looking stupid. Isn't it clear that I'm laughing at you? If I was truly salty I would've went in your PMs and start threatening to follow you around and report you like how you did to me.

I WILL report you every single time you sling an insult and I am not the only one.

-RR79 in my PM after getting salty about his imaginary friend 1 month and 4 days ago.

That threat really scares me everytime. Of all the people that could make me salty, you would be dead last lol.

No Caption Provided

At this point you've started the derailment of a thread simply because you are wrong. If you want to keep getting in your feelings then tell me about it in my PM again. No need to derail thread over this.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boblegod: Lmao, you accusing me of derailing the thread when my post was clearly on topic and you started pulling it off topic. I will say this, you never fail to give me a good laugh.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Hulk too slow

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is a snail. So no.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

NO

So yes he can

She travel faster than RPG.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#38  Edited By APEX_pretador

You guys should keep in mind that he could react to a 295 m/s rpg from 5 meters away, to be fair.

So Hulk can react, move his limbs and process information in 5/295 ~= 0.017 seconds. For Hulk to be able to make a move, Faora's blitz from 10 m away should be slower than 590 m/s or slower than mach 1.8 which I think it is, but some other people may disagree.

Let's say his reaction time is 4 times faster, i.e. 0.004 seconds.

For faora to be too fast to react for him at 10 m away, she needs to move 10 m in less than 0.004 seconds. That means she needs to move at 2360 m/s or mach 7. Faora has never moved so fast. Therefore, Hulk should be capable of "react" to it. However, being able to make a move is a totally different matter.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers