can MCU Hela cut DCEU Doomsday Arm off

• 132 results
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And this is why I quit the battle forum.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergoku17:

1. Thx for telling me a defenition I already know

Meaning you're denying facts on purpose, alright. Thanks for clarifying things.

3.I didnt say that cutting a car is more impresive than tanking a nuke you just did

The way you phrased it sounded exactly like that. Perhaps, your wording is not that good after all ? :/

4.Your hypocrisy meets no bounds

I've done nothing hypocritical that's just you dodging my argument.

5.Your logic is definitely more flawed as you try to say that since he can tank a nuke nothing can cut him

Tanking a nuke is definitely enough of a proof to suggest Hela's swords can't penetrate his skin. I never once claimed "nothing can cut him just because he took a Nuke at point blank range". Way to put words in my mouth.

6.More ABC Logic

I smell denial. You've yet to prove my arguments irrelevancy or why is it flawed seeing that all you've done so far is yell "ABC LOGIC.. ABC LOGIC".

7.I have debunked everything you said in my previous post

All you have done thus far is repeating the exact same words "ABC logic.. hurr durr" over and over and over again which isn't exactly considered a debunk.

8.Using thor getting stabbed by lokis daggers is as logical as superman not reacting to batmans guns on the roof

First of all, it's completely relevant to the main topic considering it's all warped around the "durability-department" and not the "speed-department". Second of all, had you truly watched the movie you would have known that Superman actually caught the grenade "2:26" (he didn't even know it was Kryptonite, heck he wasn't even aware of the existence of a rock known as Kryptonite that can insanely decrease his power levels otherwise the results would've been quite different) and anything after that point is immaterial due to Superman being weakened by the Kryptonite smoke.

Getting stabbed by lokis dagger did nothing to him and we didnt see it affect him badly so he has a piercing resistance feat

The point is that his skin still got penetrated by Loki's knife, a featless knife to be specific.

What you think of me also means nothing

K.

Hela no sold being stabbed btw

Wasn't talking about Hela, at all.

WW Isnt special so any sword could cut DD

First of all, that's ridiculous and you know it, not any kind of sword can casually cut a creature with a skin durable enough to withstand a nuclear blast thus Diana's sword must be a special one. Second of all, are you seriously implying that any sword could cut Doomsday's skin including Man-Made swords ? Oh Gawd.. are you THAT desperate to prove Hela's blades > Doomsday's durability ? Kek.

So go on and post more flawed logic

K.

Transforma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell no

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: Seems like a common trend for you, ignoring things I've said.

The axe can crack the ground? Wow, cool. If it REALLY was good, it would slice straight through the ground. It barely went into the ground, and only the lava effect did most of the damage.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: Most of what you said i have debunked and by all means tell me what im denying humor me.

Again with the nuke arguement lol

You try so hard to try and own me and fail

Your denying logic so i guess we are equal in reguards of denying things

Typical big talk like you think your winning the agrument

I brought up hela because why not

A sword with one feat cut off doomsday hand versus thor getting cut by lokis dagger what wins?

Yea its just a sword nothing special unless you think just because the sword is called godkiller it means something

So what else you got mate?

:)

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t:

This is true, unless the attack that it tanked also lacks feats of substance. Steppenwolf's Axe lacks good feats.

This is the only thing I'm going to respond to since your post seems to be based on lack of feats for Steppenwolf's axe in this example of feats. Steppenwolf's axe does indeed have a great feat, a better striking feat than most, if not all, DCEU and MCU high-tiers have:

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: I acknowledged what you said. It's just that there's no reason for me to continue arguing when we both agree on what you started the debate for. I simply added a feat for Steppenwolf at the end to further enhance my point.

Seeing how you're not even arguing about the characters in this thread there's no reason for us to continue arguing. And yes, you're right, I did skim through your post, lol

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@thebestofthebest: Most of what you said i have debunked and by all means tell me what im denying humor me.

A sword with one feat cut off doomsday hand versus thor getting cut by lokis dagger what wins?

Yea its just a sword nothing special unless you think just because the sword is called godkiller it means something

:)

one feat? Dianas sword cut everything it came across until Steppenwolf

sliced a car clean in half

No Caption Provided

and there aren't gifs of it yet, but it doestroyed Supermans statue head that he threw at her, and sliced into Batmans nightcrawler like butter

Steppenwolf's armour is actually the only thing her sword has ever failed to cut

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergoku17:

Actually her sword is not even the real godkiller.

It was all just a fake story to hide the real god killer, her sword in the movie showed exactly zero special properties beyond being very durable and sharp.

People keep trying to give it properties from the comics but it is really just a very tough and pretty sharp sword.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By SuperGoku17
GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@supergoku17:

Actually her sword is not even the real godkiller.

It was all just a fake story to hide the real god killer, her sword in the movie showed exactly zero special properties beyond being very durable and sharp.

People keep trying to give it properties from the comics but it is really just a very tough and pretty sharp sword.

How is it Zero special properties ? when it clearly shown easily slices through Kryptonian flesh.

People are not arguing Diana sword is god killer or not, we both know it's irrelevant in cross universe debate since god means different thing in one another. We are simply stating that Hela sword has no feat that put it above Diana sword, because MCU until now still hasn't shown any characters on DCEU level of strength and durability yet.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergoku17: Even after all this time, you still haven't showcased anything regarding Hela's blades potency other than dismissing Doomsday's durability whilst overusing that scene in which Diana's chopped a car in half using her sword. All you've done in this topic is repeating the same thing over and over and over again which is known as insanity, not a debunk, learn the difference.

Most of what you said i have debunked and by all means tell me what im denying humor me.

You keep repeating that, but you haven't actually done it other than repeating yourself "ABC logic/Flawed logic.. etc" without substantiating your points meaning you still remain a stick in a mud. All in all, your argument wasn't that great at all, mate. It was, in fact, completely inadequate to showcase a thing that would actually add to your case.

You call that^ a decent argument/debunk ? It's quite the opposite, your argument is nothing short of pathetic. Anyway, none of what you said thus far change the blatant fact the Nuke argument is still legit, you simply denied its relevancy. Doomsday's body was entirely fine after tanking a nuclear blast at point blank range, his atoms were still attached with each other, it didn't even scratch him nor inflict any sort of lethal-damage on his physiology whatsoever which is a fact you've clearly failed to fully grasp. Therefore, I'll ask you once again how's Hela going to separate Doomsday's atoms via cutting his skin with her overrated blades when not even a Nuclear Bomb "at point blank range" was able to do so ? Oh wait I know.. she can't. Hela doesn't have that much of feats to suffice said notion, they are simply nonexistent. Perhaps @batman242 can word it better. He's been in the live-action debating forums a lot longer than I have.

Again - that^ is not even an argument. I'll concede when I am proven wrong. Until then, I remain correct.

Oh for the love of god, I've never once relied on my own personal interpretation of feats, I'm simply basing the entirety of my argument on what I've seen on-screen so far. Whereas you were the one who downright dismissed Doomsday's best durability feat relevancy as if it never happen in the movie. What I'm basically trying to say is that you based your points off trivial arguments, arguments that entirely disregard Doomsday's nuclear-blast feat and overuse Diana chopping that car in two as the only "substantial" feat her sword has. Talk about denial.

Quote:

"Again - that^ is not even an argument."

Hilarious. This statement has nothing to showcase in this topic and it does not affect the result of this match in the slightest.

Em... a sword that casually chopped a car in half and relatively cut a creature whose body/atoms can handle a nuclear blast at point blank range against a featless knife ? Any rational and reasonable person would know the answer of that question.

It is indeed special not because of some fancy nickname aka "the Godkiller" but because of being capable of slicing Doomsday, a genetically modified Kryptonian whose skin is much harder than regular Kryptonians such as Superman as well as he can relatively tank a Nuclear blast at point blank range with no critical damage or anything of the sort therefore it had to be a special kind of sword, certainly not man-made sword.

That^ is not an argument either. But you still need to make a case relevant enough to counter the "nuke" argument which you've been failing thus far.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#115 krisbishop  Moderator

The M16 thing was already busted. Her blades were not broken by M16 rounds.

I'm going to vote yes, but I can be persuaded otherwise.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@supergoku17: Even after all this time, you still haven't showcased anything regarding Hela's blades potency other than dismissing Doomsday's durability whilst overusing that scene in which Diana's chopped a car in half using her sword. All you've done in this topic is repeating the same thing over and over and over again which is known as insanity, not a debunk, learn the difference.

Most of what you said i have debunked and by all means tell me what im denying humor me.

You keep repeating that, but you haven't actually done it other than repeating yourself "ABC logic/Flawed logic.. etc" without substantiating your points meaning you still remain a stick in a mud. All in all, your argument wasn't that great at all, mate. It was, in fact, completely inadequate to showcase a thing that would actually add to your case.

You call that^ a decent argument/debunk ? It's quite the opposite, your argument is nothing short of pathetic. Anyway, none of what you said thus far change the blatant fact the Nuke argument is still legit, you simply denied its relevancy. Doomsday's body was entirely fine after tanking a nuclear blast at point blank range, his atoms were still attached with each other, it didn't even scratch him nor inflict any sort of lethal-damage on his physiology whatsoever which is a fact you've clearly failed to fully grasp. Therefore, I'll ask you once again how's Hela going to separate Doomsday's atoms via cutting his skin with her overrated blades when not even a Nuclear Bomb "at point blank range" was able to do so ? Oh wait I know.. she can't. Hela doesn't have that much of feats to suffice said notion, they are simply nonexistent. Perhaps @batman242 can word it better. He's been in the live-action debating forums a lot longer than I have.

Again - that^ is not even an argument. I'll concede when I am proven wrong. Until then, I remain correct.

Oh for the love of god, I've never once relied on my own personal interpretation of feats, I'm simply basing the entirety of my argument on what I've seen on-screen so far. Whereas you were the one who downright dismissed Doomsday's best durability feat relevancy as if it never happen in the movie. What I'm basically trying to say is that you based your points off trivial arguments, arguments that entirely disregard Doomsday's nuclear-blast feat and overuse Diana chopping that car in two as the only "substantial" feat her sword has. Talk about denial.

Quote:

"Again - that^ is not even an argument."

Hilarious. This statement has nothing to showcase in this topic and it does not affect the result of this match in the slightest.

Em... a sword that casually chopped a car in half and relatively cut a creature whose body/atoms can handle a nuclear blast at point blank range against a featless knife ? Any rational and reasonable person would know the answer of that question.

It is indeed special not because of some fancy nickname aka "the Godkiller" but because of being capable of slicing Doomsday, a genetically modified Kryptonian whose skin is much harder than regular Kryptonians such as Superman as well as he can relatively tank a Nuclear blast at point blank range with no critical damage or anything of the sort therefore it had to be a special kind of sword, certainly not man-made sword.

That^ is not an argument either. But you still need to make a case relevant enough to counter the "nuke" argument which you've been failing thus far.

I'd rather not get into this. Why?

All you've done in this topic is repeating the same thing over and over and over again which is known as insanity, not a debunk,

You've worded it quite clearly. The battle forums are filled with persons that refuse to concede once their argument has been proven wrong repeatedly. It becomes quite tedious having the same debate with the same users in many different threads on different topics and arguing in circles.

All this said, I prefer to leave the battle forums because it has become a playground of insults and inadequacy. I appreciate the shout out, though.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f
deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Ah fair enough, mate. Yeah, people still dismiss the Nuke feat as if it never happened during BvS movie which is literally the only durability feat Doomsday has in the DCEU just to substantiate the notion of Hela's swords > Doom's durability which is, again, flat out preposterous to say the least.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Ah fair enough, mate. Yeah, people still dismiss the Nuke feat as if it never happened during BvS movie which is literally the only durability feat Doomsday has in the DCEU just to substantiate the notion of Hela's swords > Doom's durability which is, again, flat out preposterous to say the least.

Agreed. I've had this debate in another thread and just like in the example above, all users I debated vehemently ignored the nuke feat to jump to their absurd conclusion.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Couldn't agree more. It's also annoying when someone calls you "uneducated" and a "liar".. etc just because you disagree with his claims "I'm referring to an MCU Fanboy who's probably reading my comment right now".

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Couldn't agree more. It's also annoying when someone calls you "uneducated", "liar" and "full of false equivalency".. etc just because you disagree with his claims.

I'll take that "all users" thing back, there was at least one who had some good points for Hela's blades and we both agreed to inconsistencies. All others I recall downplayed Diana's sword due to it not cutting Steppenwolf's armor (when in reality it's a feat for him since he has little others) and ignoring the nuke or even downplaying that.

I've realized both DCEU and MCU (more so) have their share of willful ignorance. You're going to have a better and more constructive conversation with a wall, my friend.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:
@thebestofthebest said:

@batman242: Couldn't agree more. It's also annoying when someone calls you "uneducated", "liar" and "full of false equivalency".. etc just because you disagree with his claims.

I'll take that "all users" thing back, there was at least one who had some good points for Hela's blades and we both agreed to inconsistencies. All others I recall downplayed Diana's sword due to it not cutting Steppenwolf's armor (when in reality it's a feat for him since he has little others) and ignoring the nuke or even downplaying that.

Definitely.

I've realized both DCEU and MCU (more so) have their share of willful ignorance. You're going to have a better and more constructive conversation with a wall, my friend.

Agreed. Quite frankly, I should drop this.. the live-action debating forums and get back to normal... "debating comics and all" which is actually fun and more educative.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why live action comic characters are annoying to debate for or against as you almost always have to speculate

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ofcourse it would.. It has Cut through the skin of Another Nuke level Being , and it's swing by someone's stronger than DD himself..

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most certainly it would. It would screw DD up a lot, it's not no selling skyscraper sized blades moving at high speeds

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Pizzagod342  Online

Yes MCU high tiers >>> DCEU high tiers

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers