This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) 2 months, 30 days ago

Poll: Can Jessica Jones Hurt Thor (25 votes)

Jessica 1 Shots Him 0%
Jessica 2-5 Shots Him 8%
Jessica 10-20 Shots Him 8%
Jessica 50-100 Shots Him 0%
Jessica 100-200 Shots Him 0%
Jessica Doesn’t Hurt Him At All 84%

Thor is Paralyzed and laying on the floor. And Jessica is completely bloodlusted and out of Character. Jessica is given 2 Hours to try to KO Thor, Can she do it?? She is allowed to continuously whale on his head for the duration of the 2 hours also

#1 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

These are the MCU versions of Jessica Jones And Thor

#2 Posted by Amcu (16657 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke?

She'd brake her hands and die of exhaustion before she caused him any level of pain.

#3 Posted by Green_Tea (10486 posts) - - Show Bio

Without stormbreaker she could possibly kill him with 5 hits

#4 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Your saying is she jumped as high as she could and landed on Thor’s face with her foot it would do no damage?? Not saying you wrong but I am just trying to say she is not restricted to punching only

#5 Posted by Amcu (16657 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Your saying is she jumped as high as she could and landed on Thor’s face with her foot it would do no damage?? Not saying you wrong but I am just trying to say she is not restricted to punching only

There is nothing she can physically do to ever harm Thor in any way at all.

Think about what you are asking. Can MCU Jessica Jones, a character who's best striking feat is punching through the hood of a car, harm a guy that easily takes hits from an enraged Hulk and no sells town sized explosions without damage?

The answer to that question is no. She will never so much as cause Thor the slightest levels of pain. Let alone knock him out.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#6 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11157 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

Is this a joke?

She'd brake her hands and die of exhaustion before she caused him any level of pain.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#7 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

She couldn't do anything to Luke and injured her arm breaking concrete. She'd break her hand hitting Thor

#8 Posted by Green_Tea (10486 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: tbf MCU Thor has shown zero feats of tanking hits from someone like JJ, so we shouldn’t ignore the possibility of her hurting him 😊

#9 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Jessica’s Best strength feat is either lifting up a car without much effort, or catching an elevator. (Hulk actually has been hurt by an elevator before). Thor has been hurt by characters that are weaker than Jessica Jones (ie: Loki). Plus the added momentum if she jumped and landed on his face would definitely hurt him at least a little bit if not ko him.

Also if you thought Jessica’s Best strength feat was punching through a car you might want to reevaluate your knowledge on Jessica Jones before writing your opinion on whether or not she can hurt Thor.

#10 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11157 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_tea: This is the MCU version of JJ, man. Even Steve has better striking feats than her.. lul.

Oh wait.. was that a bait? Damn you, but I still luv u.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#11 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Jessica’s Best strength feat is either lifting up a car without much effort, or catching an elevator. (Hulk actually has been hurt by an elevator before). Thor has been hurt by characters that are weaker than Jessica Jones (ie: Loki). Plus the added momentum if she jumped and landed on his face would definitely hurt him at least a little bit if not ko him.

Also if you thought Jessica’s Best strength feat was punching through a car you might want to reevaluate your knowledge on Jessica Jones before writing your opinion on whether or not she can hurt Thor.

Stop. She can't hurt him.

#12 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11157 posts) - - Show Bio

Jessica’s Best strength feat is either lifting up a car without much effort, or catching an elevator. (Hulk actually has been hurt by an elevator before). Thor has been hurt by characters that are weaker than Jessica Jones (ie: Loki). Plus the added momentum if she jumped and landed on his face would definitely hurt him at least a little bit if not ko him.

No Caption Provided

#13 Posted by Amcu (16657 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength is not equal to striking. Lifting an elevator and a car is not impressive at all compared to Thor no selling a town sized explosion and tanking hits from the Hulk who can stop Leviathans with his punches and stagger Surtur.

As for the elevator that Hulk went up against IIRC that was Hulkbuster(which was about as strong as Hulk at the time)hurling an elevator at Hulk that shattered in the process. Thor and Hulk aren't equal and Hulk wasn't really hurt by that but the punch that came after.

Loki is far stronger than Jessica Jones. He's engaged Thor in combat.

If you seriously think that Jessica jumping into the air and landing on Thor will actually hurt him than I don't know what to tell you.

TBH I think its clear your just trolling or have no clue as to how powerful Thor is. Probably trolling.

#14 Posted by Amcu (16657 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Thor “no selling the explosion” of Sokovia is not a feat. Because iirc Thor fell in the water incapacitated after the explosion. So no he didn’t “no sell it” at all...... lol

Personally I don’t think she can KO Thor at all lol. I was just saying she could possibly bruise his face or something, I never said she would knock him out, I said “might be able to”

But for striking feats her best feat is probably killing reva in one punch (which Loki has never done).

But for the record I wasn’t arguing against you at all.

I was just saying she might be able to harm him and maybe KO him, I am not really sure. That’s why I made this lol

#16 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Other people have already said she could do it. So you saying it “isn’t debatable” if factually wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
#17 Posted by deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a funny joke.

A girl who got beaten up by a couple of dudes with cattle prods is going to beat up thor.

She breaks her hand after the 10th punch.

#18 Edited by Amcu (16657 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen:

Thor “no selling the explosion” of Sokovia is not a feat. Because iirc Thor fell in the water incapacitated after the explosion. So no he didn’t “no sell it” at all...... lol

That's not what I was referring to. This is.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Comparing it this explosion was a significant percentage of the town in size. And it sent a shockwave for further. Yet Thor walked it of casually as if it was nothing to him at all.

But for striking feats her best feat is probably killing reva in one punch (which Loki has never done).

Loki doesn't need to have killed someone with a punch to prove he can do so. The simple fact that Thor feels his strikes is enough. That's how durable Thor is.

Personally I don’t think she can KO Thor at all lol. I was just saying she could possibly bruise his face or something, I never said she would knock him out.

But for the record I wasn’t arguing against you at all.

I was just saying she might be able to harm him.

She's not going to harm him or bruise his face.

Malekith launching him through the railing of a building and hundreds of meters through the air didn't bruise his face.

No Caption Provided

The hulk hitting him and sending him flying didn't bruise his face.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A beat down from the Hulk didn't bruise his face.

Loading Video...

This is how hard Hulk hits.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk hits hundreds if not thousands of times harder than Jessica Jones. So if he didn't knock Thor out with all of the above hits or bruise his face at all, how is Jessica going to?

#19 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Amcu (16657 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Other people have already said she could do it. So you saying it “isn’t debatable” if factually wrong.

I'm fairly certain @green_tea is trolling. If you want to be technical sure. Literally any subject can be debated. I can argue that the earth is flat and that the sun doesn't actually exist.

#21 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: You should have been more specific with which explosion you were talking about....

#22 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Well technically this can be debated because the fight has never happened before, but the sun and earth are factually how they appear. This is more opinion based no matter what you think the outcome is.

#23 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: I originally made this as a joke but now I feel like she could hurt him, not KO him tho

#24 Edited by macleen (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:
@emmafrostxmen said:

There is nothing she can physically do to ever harm Thor in any way at all.

Think about what you are asking. Can MCU Jessica Jones, a character who's best striking feat is punching through the hood of a car, harm a guy that easily takes hits from an enraged Hulk and no sells town sized explosions without damage?

The answer to that question is no. She will never so much as cause Thor the slightest levels of pain. Let alone knock him out.

#25 Posted by Amcu (16657 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Well technically this can be debated because the fight has never happened before, but the sun and earth are factually how they appear. This is more opinion based no matter what you think the outcome is.

My point is that anyone can debate anything regardless of how unreasonable it is. I can debate that 2,000 navy seals with full gear would lose a fight with an unarmed 10 year old kid that is in horrible condition, has never trained in his life and has a low IQ. But their's not real point in debating that.

@amcu: I originally made this as a joke but now I feel like she could hurt him, not KO him tho

Why?

#26 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: I see your point

Idk, I feel like the movies would never write it so Thor would be unphazed by an attack by another Charecter with super strength, so my opinion is mostly based on how I feel the directors would write it

#27 Edited by Amcu (16657 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen said:

@amcu: I see your point

Idk, I feel like the movies would never write it so Thor would be unphazed by an attack by another Charecter with super strength, so my opinion is mostly based on how I feel the directors would write it

So you're saying you think the directors would portray Thor to take the energy of a star but any low level superhuman would be able to harm him?

I don't think the directors are quite that stupid.

#28 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Yea in all honesty the star scene was mostly for excitement, the directors never take real physics into account when writing these movies

#29 Posted by Amcu (16657 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen: Regardless the point is that Thor being harmed by Jessica Jones is an unreasonable assessment based on the things both have done done.

By feats and by logic Thor is not going to ever be harmed by Jessica Jones. There is nothing and no reason at all to contradict that idea. And as such this thread should not exist.

#30 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12541 posts) - - Show Bio

Lowball MCU Thor thread # 287

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#31 Edited by MarvelandDCfan24 (7342 posts) - - Show Bio

No only with WWs sword or Stormbreaker

#32 Posted by TheGrat1 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if she tried gouging his eyes out...

That's about it.

#33 Posted by Heatforce (6150 posts) - - Show Bio

Lulz no. Come on, Cap would be a better target.