• 146 results
Posted by shaurya1230 (821 posts) 7 days, 10 hours ago

Poll: can goku destroy a universe ? (90 votes)

yes 64%
no 36%

thoughts ?

#1 Posted by TheDeathstar (3923 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, he is well above Gods of Destructions.

#2 Posted by Chronicplane (7708 posts) - - Show Bio

He struggles busting down buildings by pure feats, let alone universes.

#3 Posted by GermanX (566 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he can, and easily

The author Akira Toriyama has recently came out and agreed that Goku's regular destructive power output exceeds that of a universe. He even said that Goku can beat most versions of Superman, so it seems that Akira Toriyama is well aware of the relevance of Goku vs Superman even in western culture.

Avatar image for lightyagami1000
#4 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

lol nope.

#5 Posted by RenTheSupreme (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightyagami1000: why do you insist commenting on threads w/characters you dunno about?

#6 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme: I don't know about them Ambie, but my friend Matthew who reads all the Manga and watches the show says Goku isn't so.... Yeah, sorry Ambie! I mean I always took his word tbh. Goku seems pretty powerful, but I only make him planetary tbh.

#7 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx said:

Yes he can, and easily

The author Akira Toriyama has recently came out and agreed that Goku's regular destructive power output exceeds that of a universe. He even said that Goku can beat most versions of Superman, so it seems that Akira Toriyama is well aware of the relevance of Goku vs Superman even in western culture.

Definitely not Kingdom Come, or SMP1.

#8 Posted by RenTheSupreme (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightyagami1000: DB works w/scaling. Goku has long surpassed Frieza, who was a casual planet-buster. so, yes, Goku is universal

#9 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme: Maybe, but compared to Saitama (One Punch Man) is Multiversal - Infinite Power levels. Which outclasses Goku. And that's why Goku would loose against most Marvel/DC characters, Including some anime. Light Yagami writes his name down, and One Punch Man accidentally kills him by being made for one purpose. To beat all obstacles in his way.

#10 Posted by RenTheSupreme (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightyagami1000 said:

@renthesupreme: Maybe, but compared to Saitama (One Punch Man) is Multiversal - Infinite Power levels. Which outclasses Goku. And that's why Goku would loose against most Marvel/DC characters, Including some anime. Light Yagami writes his name down, and One Punch Man accidentally kills him by being made for one purpose. To beat all obstacles in his way.

stop being ridiculous. this is complete bs. Saitama isn't multiversal. where the hell are you getting this?

#11 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme: Calm down sir. We don’t need you going SS3 or something lol.

#12 Posted by RenTheSupreme (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightyagami1000: I'm just sick of ppl claiming Saitama>>>Goku. like, do you even read/watch DB? lol

#13 Posted by shaurya1230 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

i will not go into saitama since i think he is omnipotent

#14 Posted by Supermanthor (2280 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme: just ignore them but goku is the greatest anime hero in my opinion

#15 Posted by Mister_Surreal (3309 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by shaurya1230 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by GermanX (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightyagami1000 said:

stop being ridiculous. this is complete bs. Saitama isn't multiversal. where the hell are you getting this?

This. Not only that, Light Yagami's death note is only shown to work against humans, nothing about aliens being mentioned. A fan of Death Note should know that, and claiming it can work against aliens is pretty much trolling.

@germanx said:

Yes he can, and easily

Definitely not Kingdom Come, or SMP1.

Kingdom Come? Haha, current Vegeta can just slap him into a coma with a pinky, let alone Goku. Kingdom Come Superman is far from universal.

The only version of Superman that can decisively defeat current Goku is Superman Prime 1 Million as you mentioned.

#18 Posted by Mister_Surreal (3309 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Supermanthor (2280 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Supermanthor (2280 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by shaurya1230 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by shaurya1230 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Supermanthor (2280 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by shaurya1230 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Supermanthor (2280 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Supermanthor (2280 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by shaurya1230 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Supermanthor (2280 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx: It’s too bad you’re wrote all that for me to not even care :/

Anyways Light Yagami and Saitama ends Goku with ease.

#30 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx: @shaurya1230: I don’t do CaV’s. Mainly because I’m a nerd but not over the top like some people. And because I have school and I’m always busy with finals and stuff so sorry.

#31 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme: And no I don’t watch that garbagez or dbz or whatever. The only thing interesting about the series is Kai, with frieza.

#32 Edited by shaurya1230 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by GermanX (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx: It’s too bad you’re wrote all that for me to not even care :/

Anyways Light Yagami and Saitama ends Goku with ease.

And you should know those quick lines of text I typed out in reply to you is pretty much all I care about in this "debate" with any one of you guys regarding which fictional dumbass is stronger in a fight. I'd be more motivated with debates on which fictional dumbass had a bigger sex organ hidden in their pants.

#34 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx: Damn you went SS3 more then RenTheSupreme.

#35 Posted by StormKing1221 (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Potency != Aoe and Universal != Universe Buster

Goku does not have the means to destroy a universe despite the fact that he has eclipsed some GoD.

#36 Posted by GermanX (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx: Damn you went SS3 more then RenTheSupreme.

???

I don't even know how to respond to this post other than huh? For the record, I didn't watch DBZ at all.

Apparently some juveniles think they can read minds well behind a computer.

#37 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku does not have the means to destroy a universe despite the fact that he has eclipsed some GoD.

@germanx@renthesupreme

#38 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx: I can my intellect is way less predictable... You're like Doomsday, and I'm The Thinker... Nothing can compare to limitless thought.

#39 Posted by Mister_Surreal (3309 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by GermanX (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx: I can my intellect is way less predictable... You're like Doomsday, and I'm The Thinker... Nothing can compare to limitless thought.

if so you would be smart enough to figure out that I don't care about DBZ nor DBS at all, not even the story, except maybe for the size of certain parts of some characters' physical anatomies, but that's all... instead of @ me repeatedly thinking that I am an invested fan primed for triggering.

#42 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Supermanthor (2280 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by RenTheSupreme (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightyagami1000 said:

@stormking1221 said:

@germanx@renthesupreme

welp, I guess by this logic, pre-Crisis Superman isn't a planet-buster either since he was never explicitly shown planet-busting. literally every character in fiction need some scaling, just don't abuse it

#45 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme: Yep. Both Superman and Goku suck... It’s all about that Saitama and Naurto wank...

#46 Posted by RenTheSupreme (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightyagami1000: all of them aren't shitty characters. being overrated doesn't make you suck

#47 Posted by shaurya1230 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme: overrated is an opinion , i think as in characters they are good for what they are

#48 Posted by LightYagami1000 (258 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by shaurya1230 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by StormKing1221 (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme said:

@lightyagami1000 said:

@stormking1221 said:

@germanx@renthesupreme

welp, I guess by this logic, pre-Crisis Superman isn't a planet-buster either since he was never explicitly shown planet-busting. literally every character in fiction need some scaling, just don't abuse it

Superman is irrelevant to the topic at hand and you 100% misinterpreted my statement, let me be more clear. I agree that Goku should operate at universal levels or near there at his best, but he does so only in potency. For example, GoD Toppo warped the World of Void with his Hakai. Vegeta later overpowers a more powerful Hakai, yet doesn't affect the WOV at all. Vegeta just like Goku operate at those levels in terms of potency but only GoD and Zeno have been shown to operate at such levels in terms of AoE and potency, for whatever reason that may be. Also I know how to properly employ scaling.