• 120 results
Posted by Chris-Sama (2443 posts) 10 days, 9 hours ago

Poll: Can DCEU Supes tank this attack? (65 votes)

Yes,easily. 11%
Gets injured, but not dead. 15%
Lol no. 74%
No Caption Provided

#51 Posted by Sergeant-RL3 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: Waiting on that reply to your Wonder Woman calc bud.

#52 Posted by Mrnoital (6052 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:
@chris-sama said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

DCEU Supes doesn't have feats to say that he can tank a planet-busting attack, so no.

that wasn't a planet busting attack, the planet was perfectly fine after the attack

that was a Ronan busting attack

Ronan himself took the full effect of a planet busting attack.

No he didn't .

No Caption Provided

If it was directed toward xandar it would've annihilated everybody.

No only if the stone touches xandar everybody will be annihilated.

Yes he did, and that's what I said if the stone was to Be projected at xandar(touched) it would destroy it and everybody on it. what makes you think Ronan didn't take the full planet attack?

not every explosion the stone causes is planetary level

when it blew up at the collectors it just blew up the building

#53 Posted by Mrnoital (6052 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

DCEU Supes doesn't have feats to say that he can tank a planet-busting attack, so no.

that wasn't a planet busting attack, the planet was perfectly fine after the attack

The planet was perfectly fine because the attack was directed towards Ronan. That doesn't mean it was any less powerful.

the planet was perfectly fine cause the explosion wasn't planetary level

just like when it blew up at the collectors, there it caused a much larger explosion than the one that beat Ronan, but it only blew up one building

not all its attacks are exactly as powerful as the most powerful one we saw

#54 Posted by nightmare52 (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@sergeant-rl3:

I already explained more than 90 % of ur current post already in the previous post of mine to u and others.

• Why energy attack can't be compared to explosive equivalent.
  • Why i say it got vaporized or disintegrated , etc.

What's the point of replacing to u if u people aren't gonna read it.

Avatar image for the_fallen_lord
#55 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

The planet was perfectly fine because the attack was directed towards Ronan. That doesn't mean it was any less powerful.

just like when it blew up at the collectors, there it caused a much larger explosion than the one that beat Ronan, but it only blew up one building

The stone didn't blow up at the Collector's, it blew up his slave / maid / assistant / whatever (I forgot her name), when she touched it. In Ronan's case, the power of the stone was specifically directed towards him to kill him. The stone only used as much energy as was required to kill Ronan.

#56 Posted by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Edited by DammeFavour (3547 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord: i'm telling u how its not planet busting, ronan didn't get killed by a planet busting attack, the surge can't be enough to achieve that, and i'm pretty sure a planet busting attack won't take that long to kill ronan, it would have achieved that in the blink of an eye

#58 Posted by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

You don't get it, do you?

A Kree cyborg would still be above a regular Kree.

Based on ????

So Drax killed an enhanced Kree which is even more impressive than beating a regular Kree.

Proof that Korath is better than average kree soldiers ???

Feats.

Aahaan

If you've watched GotG and AoS, then you know what feats I'm talking about.

Enlighten me.

I thought as much. Ask somebody else. They'll tell you why Ronan was far superior to other Kree.

#59 Posted by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord: i'm telling u how its not planet busting, ronan didn't get killed by a planet busting attack, the surge can't be enough to achieve that

Obviously Ronan wasn't killed by a planet busting attack. The stone only used as much energy as it was needed to blow him up. That's how the stone works. If the same attack is directed towards Supes, then the stone will only use the amount of energy required to blow him up. And considering that the stone is capable of planet busting it means it can output bazillion times more energy than the nuke that Supes barely survived.

#60 Posted by DammeFavour (3547 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by nightmare52 (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Based on ????

So Drax killed an enhanced Kree which is even more impressive than beating a regular Kree.

Feats.

Aahaan

Enlighten me.

I thought as much. Ask somebody else. They'll tell you why Ronan was far superior to other Kree.

So u got nothing.

#63 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Based on ????

Feats.

Aahaan

Enlighten me.

So u got nothing.

I'm not gonna waste my time to prove something which is obvious.

#64 Posted by nightmare52 (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Based on ????

Feats.

Aahaan

Enlighten me.

So u got nothing.

So u got nothing.

#65 Posted by DammeFavour (3547 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Edited by nightmare52 (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: drax beat korath,

Who is a cyborg who got killed when a part of his tech removed.

ronan stomped drax.

Who belongs to kree race .

His statement is kree cyborg ( Korath ) is better than kree soldiers.

#67 Posted by Kevd4wg (744 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by nightmare52 (3919 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supermanforever
#69 Posted by Supermanforever (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

power stone wiped a planet. Doesnt tank

#70 Posted by Kevd4wg (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: Korath is presented in the MCU to be a leader of the Kree and more powerful as well as the fact that unlike anyone else on the ship other than Nebula and Ronan it took time to Kill Korath.

#71 Posted by nightmare52 (3919 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by nightmare52 (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

@nightmare52: Korath is presented in the MCU to be a leader of the Kree and more powerful as well as the fact that unlike anyone else on the ship other than Nebula and Ronan it took time to Kill Korath.

So r u saying korath > average kree soldier.

#73 Posted by Kevd4wg (744 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Edited by Mrnoital (6052 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

The stone didn't blow up at the Collector's, it blew up his slave / maid / assistant / whatever (I forgot her name), when she touched it. In Ronan's case, the power of the stone was specifically directed towards him to kill him. The stone only used as much energy as was required to kill Ronan.

thank you for finally admitting it, that attack wasn't a planet buster, that was a Ronan buster

or are you saying that no matter what they attack, it will always adapt and destroy anything it hits?

cause this thread is specifically about the attack that took out Ronan

#75 Posted by nightmare52 (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg:

I don't think so.

Korath never showed anything better than kree soldiers.

#76 Posted by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

thank you for finally admitting it, that attack wasn't a planet buster, that was a Ronan buster

or are you saying that no matter what they attack, it will always adapt and destroy anything it hits?

Yes, if the same attack is directed towards Supes then the stone will only use as much energy as is required to take out Supes. You surely would agree that a stone that is capable of planet busting should be able to output bazillion times more energy than the nuke that Supes barely survived in BvS. Although I still believe that the size of the blast is irrelevant here as the bigger the target, the bigger the explosion.

#77 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Based on ????

Feats.

Aahaan

Enlighten me.

So u got nothing.

So u got nothing.

You said Yondu wasn't a cyborg. First prove that.

#78 Posted by Mrnoital (6052 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Yes, if the same attack is directed towards Supes then the stone will only use as much energy as is required to take out Supes. You surely would agree that a stone that is capable of planet busting should be able to output bazillion times more energy than the nuke that Supes barely survived in BvS. Although I still believe that the size of the blast is irrelevant here as the bigger the target, the bigger the explosion.

except the GotG were clearly at their limit and were almost destroyed, sure the stone could destroy a planet if used by sommeone that can hold and control it that well, clearly the GotG were not capable of that

the stone is capable of giving out that much damage, but there no evidence that the GotG could make a bigger blast than the one they made and wouldn't be destroyed by it themselves

#79 Posted by nightmare52 (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Based on ????

Feats.

Aahaan

Enlighten me.

So u got nothing.

So u got nothing.

So u got nothing.

#80 Posted by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Based on ????

Feats.

Aahaan

Enlighten me.

So u got nothing.

So u got nothing.

So u got nothing.

I do have proof. If you can prove that Yondu wasn't a cyborg, then I'll prove that Korath > Kree reapers.

#81 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

except the GotG were clearly at their limit and were almost destroyed, sure the stone could destroy a planet if used by sommeone that can hold and control it that well, clearly the GotG were not capable of that

the stone is capable of giving out that much damage, but there no evidence that the GotG could make a bigger blast than the one they made and wouldn't be destroyed by it themselves

Now that's a baseless assumption. How well one can hold the stone has got NOTHING to do with it's power output. So if you're making such claim then you gotta prove it.

#82 Posted by nightmare52 (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Based on ????

Feats.

Aahaan

Enlighten me.

So u got nothing.

So u got nothing.

So u got nothing.

I do have proof. If you can prove that Yondu wasn't a cyborg, then I'll prove that Korath > Kree reapers.

Loading Video...

#83 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@nightmare52 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

Based on ????

Feats.

Aahaan

Enlighten me.

So u got nothing.

So u got nothing.

So u got nothing.

Loading Video...

I saw the movie in theaters and I have the movie on blu-ray. I didn't ask you to post Yondu's death scene.

#84 Edited by Mrnoital (6052 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:

Now that's a baseless assumption. How well one can hold the stone has got NOTHING to do with it's power output. So if you're making such claim then you gotta prove it.

I already did with the explosion that blew up the collectors servant, that proved not all explosions caused by the stone are equal, it blew up the building, which was connected to the Celectial skull, but didn't blow up any more than the one building

and yeah, if you can't hold it without being destroyed by it you can't use its full power, if you watch the video the stone was making a cloud around them, theres a shot from the outside showing it was pretty calm outside, and the attack on Ronan took several seconds to destroy him, it was clearly a low level use of the stone and not even comparable to how the planet was instantly destroying miles when the Celestial used it

the power output clearly depends on a users ability to use the stone, it people are being destroyed the stone they obviously can't use its full potential

otherwise the collecters servant would have blown up the Celestial skull along with herself, instead of just the one building

#85 Posted by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:

I already did with the explosion that blew up the collectors servant, that proved not all explosions caused by the stone are equal, it blew up the building, which was connected to the Celectial skull, but didn't blow up any more than the one building

and yeah, if you can't hold it without being destroyed by it you can't use its full power, if you watch the video the stone was making a cloud around them, theres a shot from the outside showing it was pretty calm outside, and the attack on Ronan took several seconds to destroy him, it was clearly a low level use of the stone and not even comparable to how the planet was instantly destroying miles when the Celestial used it

the power output clearly depends on a users ability to use the stone, it people are being destroyed the stone they obviously can't use its full potential

otherwise the collecters servant would have blown up the Celestial skull along with herself, instead of just the one building

There's a HUGE difference b/w holding the stone and being at the receiving end of the stone's attack. Star Lord was able to hold the stone for ridiculously long time owing to his celestial blood. But do you think he'd have been able to survive an attack from the stone? No. Ronan was able to hold the stone for a while before putting it inside his hammer w/o any ill-effects but did he survive an attack from it? No. Even the Collector's servant was able to hold the stone before getting blown up to pieces. The power output doesn't depend on the user, it depends on the victim. The stronger the victim, the longer he survives. And again the blast radius has got nothing to do with the energy output, it depends on the size of the victim. When the stone is used to planet bust, the energy is spread across the whole planet and hence, larger explosion. But when it's used to ,say, Ronan bust, the energy is more concentrated in a smaller area, hence a smaller but arguably stronger explosion.

#86 Posted by Battle123axe (4427 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#87 Posted by Mrnoital (6052 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:

There's a HUGE difference b/w holding the stone and being at the receiving end of the stone's attack. Star Lord was able to hold the stone for ridiculously long time owing to his celestial blood. But do you think he'd have been able to survive an attack from the stone? No. Ronan was able to hold the stone for a while before putting it inside his hammer w/o any ill-effects but did he survive an attack from it? No. Even the Collector's servant was able to hold the stone before getting blown up to pieces. The power output doesn't depend on the user, it depends on the victim. The stronger the victim, the longer he survives. And again the blast radius has got nothing to do with the energy output, it depends on the size of the victim. When the stone is used to planet bust, the energy is spread across the whole planet and hence, larger explosion. But when it's used to ,say, Ronan bust, the energy is more concentrated in a smaller area, hence a smaller but arguably stronger explosion.

no he wouldn't be able to take a blast, he wasn't even able to hold it on his own, of course he'll die

Ronan had ill effects, the second he grabbed it he was yelling in pain and his skin was cracking up and all that, which is why he put it on his hammer, he knew he couldn't hold it for much longer

and the blast radius depends on the size of the victim? then why did that little servant girl cause a much larger explosion than the one that destroyed Ronan?

and if that last bit was true, than your saying Ronan can take the damage needed to destroy a planet for a full 15 seconds, thats longer than it took the Celestial to blow up the full planet

its real cute that you think hes that durable

#88 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:

no he wouldn't be able to take a blast, he wasn't even able to hold it on his own, of course he'll die

Ronan had ill effects, the second he grabbed it he was yelling in pain and his skin was cracking up and all that, which is why he put it on his hammer, he knew he couldn't hold it for much longer

and the blast radius depends on the size of the victim? then why did that little servant girl cause a much larger explosion than the one that destroyed Ronan?

and if that last bit was true, than your saying Ronan can take the damage needed to destroy a planet for a full 15 seconds, thats longer than it took the Celestial to blow up the full planet

1. You're again mixing it up. The servant girl died by touching the stone. She touched it, her body couldn't handle the power surge, so she blew up. In Ronan's case, the energy was directed towards Ronan to kill him.

2. I never said that Ronan took a planet busting attack. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. We'll probably never know that for sure. However, I think it's very unlikely that he did. It's unquantifiable.

#89 Posted by Helloman (7607 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#90 Edited by Mrnoital (6052 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:

1. You're again mixing it up. The servant girl died by touching the stone. She touched it, her body couldn't handle the power surge, so she blew up. In Ronan's case, the energy was directed towards Ronan to kill him.

2. I never said that Ronan took a planet busting attack. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. We'll probably never know that for sure. However, I think it's very unlikely that he did. It's unquantifiable.

she died by touching it and causing a massive explosion which caused much more damage than the one that took out Ronan thats simply a fact, and she held the stone for a full 15 seconds before blowing up, theoretically if she put it on a weapon she could have held it

plus just look at how it destroys them

GIF

GIF

Ronan took the hit a little better but it seems downright obvious that it doesn't matter how you're destroyed by the stone, it'll destroy you the same way with that shockwave and skin cracking and all, the guardians just used a weaker version that didn't cause as big of explosion

#91 Posted by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:

she died by touching it and causing a massive explosion which caused much more damage than the one that took out Ronan thats simply a fact, and she held the stone for a full 15 seconds before blowing up, theoretically if she put it on a weapon she could have held it

Ronan took the hit a little better but it seems downright obvious that it doesn't matter how you're destroyed by the stone, it'll destroy you the same way with that shockwave and skin cracking and all, the guardians just used a weaker version that didn't cause as big of explosion

You actually proved the point I was trying to make. The servant, although far far weaker than Ronan was able to hold the stone for 15 seconds whereas Ronan who was far more powerful couldn't take the attack for that long and started cracking up almost instantly. The power stone is not that different from the Tesseract. Anyone could hold the Tesseract for a while before it started showing any ill-effects, but a energy blast from a Tesseract vaporizes the victim on contact.

#92 Edited by Mrnoital (6052 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:

You actually proved the point I was trying to make. The servant, although far far weaker than Ronan was able to hold the stone for 15 seconds whereas Ronan who was far more powerful couldn't take the attack for that long and started cracking up almost instantly. The power stone is not that different from the Tesseract. Anyone could hold the Tesseract for a while before it started showing any ill-effects, but a energy blast from a Tesseract vaporizes the victim on contact.

Ronan wasn't cracking up almost instantly, can you please watch what happened before talking? this is at least the third time you've said something that is downright untrue

and another one with the tesseract, nobody could touch it without ill effects Nick Fury burnt his fingers after touching it for a second

I'm done with you

#93 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:

Ronan wasn't cracking up almost instantly, can you please watch what happened before talking? this is at least the third time you've said something that is downright untrue

and another one with the tesseract, nobody could touch it without ill effects Nick Fury burnt his fingers after touching it for a second

I'm done with you

1. I've watched the movie like a million times. It took him about the same time to start cracking up as it took the servant girl.

2. Nick Fury burned his fingers, but he wasn't instantly vaporized, was he?

You clearly are not getting the point or maybe you don't want too.

#94 Edited by Mrnoital (6052 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:

I'm done with you

1. I've watched the movie like a million times. It took him about the same time to start cracking up as it took the servant girl.

you're fun to prove wrong, here's ronan taking a full 5-6 seconds before cracking up at all

GIF

and heres the servant girls hand breaking up the instant she touches it

GIF

oh, and the tesseract didn't vaporize anybody, they were able to syphon energy from it and use that energy to vaporize people, but when the actual tesseract was used it just opened up a portal deep in space and seemingly sent Skull there

you are not good at paying attention, I'm guessing you still think Thor destroyed Sokovia on his own too

#95 Posted by Heatforce (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman could certainly hold the stone. I'm not sure he would survive the blast but he is being underestimated here. Superman shifted a tectonic plate to avert a devastating earthquake so that's country level. Wouldn't a country level asteroid be considered a life wiper?

#96 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@mrnoital said:

I'm done with you

you're fun to prove wrong, here's ronan taking a full 5-6 seconds before cracking up at all

and heres the servant girls hand breaking up the instant she touches it

oh, and the tesseract didn't vaporize energy, they were able to syphon energy from it and use that energy to vaporize people, but when the actual tesseract was used it just opened up a portal deep in space and seemingly sent Skull there

you are not good at paying attention, I'm guessing you still think Thor destroyed Sokovia on his own too

The only thing I find funny here is that you're comparing the servant girl to Ronan the freaking Accuser. Are you for real? Are you implying it took less power to kill Ronan than it took to blow up the servant girl because the explosion was larger in the latter's case? Is that your deduction?

And also, will you please stop lying? Her hand which was in direct contact with the stone is the only part of her body that started cracking instantly. It took another 5s for her arm to start cracking and a total 8s for her whole body to be affected by the stone. And in total, she held on to the stone for about 18s before getting blown up into pieces.

No Caption Provided

Whereas in Ronan's case, it took only about 5s for his whole body to start cracking up (at the same time) and less than 15s to blow up. And Ronan is probably a million times more durable than the servant girl.

No Caption Provided

There's clearly a difference b/w the way the stone affects you when you're holding it and when you're getting hit by an attack from it. If you can't see the difference then you're just being willfully ignorant.

Nuff said.

#97 Edited by Mrnoital (6052 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord:look at the explosions they made, exactly the same kinda thing, and no, I'm saying the explosion that blew up the building might be the same amount of energy that was used to beat Ronan focused just on him, so if the attack that Superman needs to survive is this one

GIF

focused purely on him I have no doubt Superman tanks it no problem, just like this

GIF

obviously it effects you differently if your holding it vs being attacked by it, but if it kills you it causes the same kind of explosion

and you need to be powerful enough to give more powerful blasts just how the Celestial was destroying the planet instantly, yet it took several seconds for Ronan to take damage, they were clearly outputting less power than a Celestials full powered use of the stone, from the way they were attacking Ronan, it doesn't seem like they could destroy the city before being destroyed themselves

#98 Posted by Sergeant-RL3 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

Dude is that some kind of joke? I already proved without a hint of doubt there was no vaporization.

Lack of vapor**

Lack of magma**

Presence of rubble**

You're either not reading my point, being intellectually dishonest, or you just don't understand the chemistry involved. Take your pick bro.

#99 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1979 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman could certainly hold the stone. I'm not sure he would survive the blast but he is being underestimated here. Superman shifted a tectonic plate to avert a devastating earthquake so that's country level. Wouldn't a country level asteroid be considered a life wiper?

He could definitely hold the stone, yes, probably longer than Ronan did, but he's not taking an attack that has the power to destroy a planet.

#100 Edited by Mrnoital (6052 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord said:
@heatforce said:

He could definitely hold the stone, yes, probably longer than Ronan did, but he's not taking an attack that has the power to destroy a planet.

the attack that hit Ronan would not have blown up a planet, and the question is if Superman would survive that attack, meaning that same energy output, not the attack the Celectial did