Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#1 Edited by plotweapon16255 (5768 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Team has all resources & help from Earth 1 , 2 , 3 , 19 , 38 & X.
  • Team has 1 week prep time.
#2 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily

#3 Posted by Wakel (821 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen season 4 and don't know much about those earths but I don't see them stopping a planet eater.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
#4 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2117 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. They stomp

#5 Posted by destinyman75 (12709 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol what are they going to do run around like really fast ants to amuse Galen??

#6 Edited by BruceRogers (16240 posts) - - Show Bio

People are actually voting yes?. Just when you think the CW wank couldnt get worse.

Edit- Wait, I thought this was 616 Galactus. Mea culpa.

#7 Edited by The_Kidd (10835 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Flash? No. Their best bet would be using the pulsar from S2, at full power was said to be able to destroy universes however it have 0 feats.

Legends could erase him with the Spear of Destiny.

#8 Posted by TheWatcherKing (17866 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:

Team Flash? No. Their best bet would be using the pulsar from S2, at full power was said to be able to destroy universes however it have 0 feats.

Legends could erase him with the Spear of Destiny.

Sara depowered the spear of destiny at the end of S2.

#9 Posted by The_Kidd (10835 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: I know but I assume they can go back further than 1916 and get a version that still works.

#10 Posted by godzilla44 (6749 posts) - - Show Bio

They would just make up some mumbo jumbo device to kill him

#11 Posted by itchman (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I just thought of a funny way to fight him.

1. Buy a quarter pipe.

2. Have barry stand a mile away.

3. Make him run as fast as possible up the ramp and fire him at Galactus this way.

I dunno what happens next but shooting speedsters at Galactus sounds funny.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
#12 Posted by FirestormFate1919 (5990 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, they can definitely stop Fox Galactus with a week. They've got an entire team of prep-gods, who have access to both interdimensional travel and time travel. Even if they start running out of time and still haven't figured something out, Barry just runs back in time and resets the week to when they first heard Big-G was coming.

They can always contact the Legends, and then with Barry's time travel capabilities and immense power, he can retrieve the Spear of Destiny or the Occulus. The Spear could erase Galactus from existence, and the Occulus could manipulate him to avoid earth altogether. They could also repurpose Zoom's modifications to the Magnitar, downgrade it's power so it doesn't wipe out the entire universe, have Barry charge the thing, then send a Galactus-Busting Blast straight at him into space. If they become really desperate, they could just use Savitar's plans to turn Barry into a Time God, as the original plan was for a version of Barry. Then Barry destroys Galactus himself, although they'd likely want to avoid this if possible. They could also try a more nuanced and less overt solution. Something like having Cisco and Gypsy breach a fleet of drones into deep space, equipped with Ray's shrink beams. Based on the feat of shrinking a planet busting Nth-Metal Meteor from existence within 6 seconds, it should actually be able to shrink Galactus to a negligable size in under this. Especially if there are multiple rays.

I'm sure there are other solutions as well, these are just a couple possibilities.