Can Barry Allen and other speedsters from the DC Universe resist electricity?

GeekyLord13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now, I'm talking about the comics, since the TV show has shown us that they can be hurt by lightning. So, DC speedsters are able to generate electricity with their Speed Force powers, right? Should that mean they should be unaffected by electrical power? I mean, of course they'd still survive, but shouldn't they also be absolutely immune or something?

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No currently the flashes are fighting a dude named Raijin who is a lightning user and Barry was definitely hurt by it, I'd say he has resistance to since the blast would probably kill a normal person but they definitely don't absorb it nor can they no sell it. Barry and young wally can use their static offensively but they don't have full on electrokinesis. The best way I can explain this is I have the power to punch someone and hurt them, does that make me immune to punches or absorb their energy? No, the best I can do is resist, same goes with the flashes and lightning

Avatar image for thecomiccrafter
TheComicCrafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Considering he's been nearly killed by Weather Wizard's lightning who knows how many times, no.

IAmVerySmart1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, they can resist electricity if their manipulation of the Speed Force is skilled enough. Don't ask how. Its how Speed Force does. It defies any laws of physics and arguably logic as well.