can anyone name all of these old cartoons?

#1 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

bonus points to anyone who can name all the cartoons and remember the themetunes

M
Post Edited:2007-03-25 15:48:18

#2 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Thundercats

Gi Joe

Voltron

Transformers

#3 Posted by Amos AMmassee (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Those four And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Robotech, He-Man and She-Ra, M.A.S.K. including footage from the Transformers Movie. Cool song too.

#4 Posted by GL Bertron (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

I have, TMNT, GI Joe, Transformers, Voltron, ThunderCATS, Mask, Adventures of Zelda, He Man, She Ra, Robotech, Robotech Warriors, And I think the Blond guy with the sword is that He Man 1999, 2000, or whatever it was. I don't remeber the theme songs from MASK or that one that I'm not sure of.

Nice job by the way.
Post Edited:2007-03-25 23:40:32

#5 Posted by Pontius (348 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant watch it. Optimis Prime dying was hard enough the first time. Do you remeber the first time you saw Transformers the movie? No one knew people were gonna die, let alone Prime. That was the first time I saw the main character die, and it was devastating. Yeah...I cried, and still might if I saw it today. Megatron elevated the game with that movie, Iron Hide, Prowl, Ultra Magnus, Starscream, and Optimus Prime, all gunned down by the greatest villain of all time.

#6 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

i loved the movie, it brought the transformers stuff up to a while new level

M

#7 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

just a quick one here...

does anyone watch 'How i met your mother'? if so you'll probably remember this music video lol

let's go the 80's baby :)

M

#8 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i loved all those old cartoons.

M

#9 Posted by Sync (959 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah transformer the movie rocked, man i tried to be tough and brave and could no do it man to hold those tears back was tough, and i wanted to kick hotrod lame @$$$, but the way prime went out was what it was all about(this new movies may not do them justice..boot leg for me) "YOU GOt the TOUCH, YOU got the POWERRRR yeah" wow i still know that song really all of them

i thouht these where old cartoons.. like space ghost, that beat stills rocks, or the ol johhny quest, any of the hanna cartoons or early anime ...

#10 Posted by GL Bertron (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the old Superfriends.

Just kidding. I was a fan of the old Robocop cartoons.

#11 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

oh god, superfriends... i remember when this went through e~mails... anyone else get this?

#

M

#12 Posted by GL Bertron (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

That was quite possible the most annoying comercial ever.

#13 Posted by GL Bertron (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

True, wasn't it kind of creepy that Wonder Woman had the raspiest voice of all the other heroes.

#14 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

lol but funny to watch in with that video :)

M

#15 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman has the dogiest voice ever lol

M

#16 Posted by GL Bertron (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

You should see the pics that they posted of her in another thread, rufff! She sure let herself go after that JLU series ended.