Broly vs Saitama. Who is the most overrated anime character of all time?

• 146 results
Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@arubamuthesmart: Your not a very good troll.

Thank you. You recognized I'm not trolling and in fact you have no facts. Look at you. Going from "Destroying a Southern Galaxy" to no feats or facts about Beerus and Champa, to trying to call me a bad troll. Nice job. You're a Supreme Debater, best I've ever faced.

Oh wow, thanks for agreeing with me. At least you accept Facts.

I could be Wrong.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arubamuthesmart: wrong about what? i asked for feats, and i got feats....right?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spitfirepanda: there are two calcs that put Whis at around 300 trilions LT and Beerus was shown to be 2/3 Whis speed.

As for topic like someone said Broly has feats and Saitama does not.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Mortein

@gaoron said:

@spitfirepanda: there are two calcs that put Whis at around 300 trilions LT and Beerus was shown to be 2/3 Whis speed.

Yeah, didn't he travel across several universes in matter of hours, or something like that? I don't really fallow DBS.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mortein said:
@gaoron said:

Yeah, didn't he traveled across several universes in matter of hours, or something like that? I don't really fallow DBS.

He can travel from Beerus' planet to Earth in about thirty minutes. I haven't seen anything saying how far that is, though. They use special cubes to travel in between universes.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Gaoron

@spitfirepanda: You skipped Black saga? Only mortals use cube to transport between universes.

@mortein: Yeah he travelled across 3 universes in couple hours.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jasonhawke
No Caption Provided

This is just another case of Trevor's Axiom.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By SpitfirePanda

@gaoron: I missed that part, I guess.

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama would beat Broly. Saitama is a character without physical limits. He doesn't have any powers outside of his strength,speed,reflexes,stamina etc. Broly doesn't have anything to keep him down at all. And most overrated anime(or in all of fiction for that matter) character of all time is Goku.

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama. Over wanked character, his fanbase say he is limitless. They mean that a someone who kicked football every time easily can kick planets.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. I haven't seen anyone wank either of them here on CV But in the youtube comments.... oh my god do they wank saitama

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. I haven't seen anyone wank either of them here on CV But in the youtube comments.... oh my god do they wank saitama

lmao you sure u haven't seen it lol i will link you to the thread it all went down

here is the thread go comment

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Broly, there is literally nothing redeeming about the character.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly, Maximum Over Wank!

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Itachus17

Saitama by far, i'm pretty sure i've never seen such an insanely wanked character before.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama no contest, Broly cant be wanked cause his power is maximum.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is literally active wank going on in this thread.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Broly died in a punch so I don't know how people rate a glass cannon so high.

Saitama on the other hand... people take clearly explained plot powers seriously.

Avatar image for galanakagalactus1212
GalanAKAGalactus1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@super saiyan videl: No, the joke is that he literally does not have limits.

He's as powerful as the situation calls for. That's why it's stupid to use him in battles.

That's a non argument. Both Superman and the Hulk have been stated to have no limits both in comics and outside the comics by the actual writers but we still only judge them by their actual feats and what they have already done so the same applies to Saitama. You can't compare Bugs Bunny to Saitama because in Bugs Bunny's universe everybody has toonforce. That's just how the Loonytoons universe works. In Saitama universe that's not the case and nobody in his franchise has toonforce you moron.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 killbilly  Moderator

People really don't get the point of OPM as a series...

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly, there is literally nothing redeeming about the character.

man times surely changed lol

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well new is the best thing for me in super after beerus

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubg said:

@number1intheuniverse: Most likely Saitama since he is the new trending, Broly wank went down after he was outclassed by the power creep in DBS, still funny how some Broly fans still expected him to be in the new saga thou.

This did not age well...

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DominikCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU thanos , mcu hulk and saitama.

DreadBringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By DreadBringer

Saitama may be overrated to say he one shots outside characters far more powerful than the Dragon+ in the series (even Boros who only wipes Earth at his peak).

But as someone who follows OPM to the webcomic too people should take into account that Saitama never goes allout , his Serious Series is also still far from his full power, just more powerful than his normal ones. Means Saitama will be actually more powerful than what people think, if his far from full power attacks can nullify a planet wiping beam and split entire Earth cloud.

Yes the truth is for now, comparing Saitama to other characters is useless now (esp the site's "feats >>>> statements" mindset but it's unfair to assume Saitama's when he never go full power, I'd just rule out Saitama from discussions entirely). The best we can do is say that the characters far more powerful than anyone in OPM even Boros/Awakened Garou, like comic Superman or something, wouldn't get one shotted by Saitama (for OPM wankers) like most in his series but who wins (both bloodlusted) is still completely vague.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is a joke character, you shouldn't take him seriosly even. But Broly and all the hype around him is really annoying. His fanboys really believe he is above so many people just because one single trash movie was created and the characters in it were displayed significantly weaker in their advanced forms than they are in their basic forms.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 takenstew22  Moderator

There are more overrated characters than Saitama, but in this case, Saitama is easily more overrated than Broly.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Wot_m8

"Saitama is limitless gg, lul one punch hurr durr joke character lul gg"

These are the majority of OPM fanboy arguments.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

@wot_m8 said:

I wouldn't really classify it as an "argument" just an attempt to get people to understand context and narrative.

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly power is maximum Saitama power is infinite, Maximum means over everything even above infinity itself so I’ll take Broly.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

Broly, Maximum Over Wank!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama.

GalanAKAGalactus1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

I wouldn't really classify it as an "argument" just an attempt to get people to understand context and narrative.

No it's the brain-dead fans of OPM who don't understand the franchise. Funny how fans of other joke gimmicky characters such as Squirrel Girl, Deadpool, Lobo etc still use actual feats when comparing their character but Saitama fans don't yet they still wanna debate him as one of the strongest fictional characters of all time. If you want to treat the character like a joke then fine but then don't compare him to Superman, Hulk, Goku etc as if he's done anything anywhere near to the level of these characters. Besides even if you wanna use OPM fans wanna use idiotic arguments it really doesn't matter because other fictional characters don't abide by the rules of his franchise. Just because Saitama can one shot the weaklings in his franchise doesn't automatically mean he can one shot anybody from any fictional franchise. Somebody like Goku would splatter Saitama in nanoseconds if they were to fight outside of both their franchises on neutral ground.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

@galanakagalactus1212 said:
@killbilly said:
@wot_m8 said:

No it's the brain-dead fans of OPM who don't understand the franchise. Funny how fans of other joke gimmicky characters such as Squirrel Girl, Deadpool, Lobo etc still use actual feats when comparing their character but Saitama fans don't yet they still wanna debate him as one of the strongest fictional characters of all time. If you want to treat the character like a joke then fine but then don't compare him to Superman, Hulk, Goku etc as if he's done anything anywhere near to the level of these characters. Besides even if you wanna use OPM fans wanna use idiotic arguments it really doesn't matter because other fictional characters don't abide by the rules of his franchise. Just because Saitama can one shot the weaklings in his franchise doesn't automatically mean he can one shot anybody from any fictional franchise. Somebody like Goku would splatter Saitama in nanoseconds if they were to fight outside of both their franchises on neutral ground.

I don't really see how what you said suggests they don't understand the franchise. I agree that if people view him as a "joke" character they shouldn't be making battle threads of him but I think most people make those kind of threads to see responses like yours and be entertained by them as opposed to actually believing the opposing character might pose a challenge to the character.

GalanAKAGalactus1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killbilly said:
@wot_m8 said:

I don't really see how what you said suggests they don't understand the franchise. I agree that if people view him as a "joke" character they shouldn't be making battle threads of him but I think most people make those kind of threads to see responses like yours and be entertained by them as opposed to actually believing the opposing character might pose a challenge to the character.

All you have to do is read some of the replies on this thread and you can see the OPM don't understand the franchise. I mean as I've already pointed out their are fans who are so deluded that they seriously think Saitama has toon force and liken him to Bugs Bunny which is completely laughable. Saitama lives in his own little universe with it's own rules which don't apply outside of his franchise. You can't just say throw him in the Marvel or DC universe and he can one shot everybody because he can't. OPM are too brain-dead to understand satire because if they did they would never compare him to characters like Superman and others in the first place. OPM satire only works because he exists in his own franchise with his own rules where everyone's power is scaled around him. Why do you think Marvel never uses characters like Squirrel Girl in any of their serious storylines? It's because her character works best when she's more secluded from most of the Marvel franchise. And you can lie all you want but we've all had those convos with OPM fans where they genuinely think he's as flash, that he can punch harder than the Hulk or that he can take on Superman in a fight. Like i said before Saitama is a satire character who's fans are too stupid to understand Satire. He is by far the most overrated protagonist ever in anime. I can't think of any other anime protagonist who even comes close. Also he has easily one of the dumbest anime fanbases on the planet since they can't understand their own franchise.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

All you have to do is read some of the replies on this thread and you can see the OPM don't understand the franchise. I mean as I've already pointed out their are fans who are so deluded that they seriously think Saitama has toon force and liken him to Bugs Bunny which is completely laughable.

OPM satire only works because he exists in his own franchise with his own rules where everyone's power is scaled around him.

And you can lie all you want but we've all had those convos with OPM fans where they genuinely think he's as flash, that he can punch harder than the Hulk or that he can take on Superman in a fight.

Like i said before Saitama is a satire character who's fans are too stupid to understand Satire.

He functions similary to a cartoon character insofar as he's as powerful as he needs to be to defeat whatever opponent he comes up against. THAT is the point of the character.

To clarify, I wouldn't say every OPM character is scaled around him. They generally vary in power and Saitama's power in relation to them is that, regardless of that power, he's still capable of one shotting them.

Excuse you? What do you mean lie? I never claimed OPM fans didn't say those things. I just pointed out the likely reason why. Please try reading a little better in the future.

I personally don't think anybody who tries to assess his capabilities based on his existing feats understands the point of the series or satire but hey, that's just me.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never even see Broly in debates.

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By gideongarner01

So a guy who’s “wanked” to maybe multi galaxy level by most wankers for having a possible galaxy-multi galaxy feat (Broly) vs a guy who has a planetary feat at best who’s wanked to above beerus, goku, whis and even Zeno levels (saitama).

Yeah I think it’s obvious who’s more wanked.

Once there’s a whole majority of people trying to claim Broly can solo the one above all then come back to me. Until then saitama is the most wanted character in anime and possibly anime/movie/TV as a whole.

GalanAKAGalactus1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killbilly said:

All you have to do is read some of the replies on this thread and you can see the OPM don't understand the franchise. I mean as I've already pointed out their are fans who are so deluded that they seriously think Saitama has toon force and liken him to Bugs Bunny which is completely laughable.

OPM satire only works because he exists in his own franchise with his own rules where everyone's power is scaled around him.

And you can lie all you want but we've all had those convos with OPM fans where they genuinely think he's as flash, that he can punch harder than the Hulk or that he can take on Superman in a fight.

Like i said before Saitama is a satire character who's fans are too stupid to understand Satire.

He functions similary to a cartoon character insofar as he's as powerful as he needs to be to defeat whatever opponent he comes up against. THAT is the point of the character.

To clarify, I wouldn't say every OPM character is scaled around him. They generally vary in power and Saitama's power in relation to them is that, regardless of that power, he's still capable of one shotting them.

Excuse you? What do you mean lie? I never claimed OPM fans didn't say those things. I just pointed out the likely reason why. Please try reading a little better in the future.

I personally don't think anybody who tries to assess his capabilities based on his existing feats understands the point of the series or satire but hey, that's just me.

If your a fanboy of the show then cool but you don't understand your own franchise or basic satire. He does not have toon force or anything close to that. His feats aren't even on the level of the classic Savage Hulk yet in the manga let alone toonforce level.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

@galanakagalactus1212: You completely missed the point of my post. But seeing as your an alt that couldn't even be bothered to put up a profile pic, that's not surprising.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 killbilly  Moderator

@slayz said:

As far as we know, Saitama literally does not have limits.

That's sort of the joke of the series.

GalanAKAGalactus1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killbilly said:

@galanakagalactus1212: You completely missed the point of my post. But seeing as your an alt that couldn't even be bothered to put up a profile pic, that's not surprising.

I don't have a profile pic because i use my Google account. You wanna see my pic so bad then look up the exact same name on as a Google account. And I'm just stating my point too. Fans of the franchise make these baseless statements and get all pissy and defensive as soon as someone drops facts they can't handle. So yeah any mongoloid who seriously thinks he is as fast as the Flash or can beat Superman doesn't understand anything their own franchise. The Gimmick is that he is the strongest in his universe. Not that he is the strongest character in all of fiction. He is not toon force level or anywhere close.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

@galanakagalactus1212: I don't care about Saitama "winning." I'm just discussing the point of his character. If he's used in a vs discussion, I believe the only valid/viable way to discuss him is "feats only."