Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nassergrant19

Brie Larson on playing Captain Marvel

No Caption Provided

It seems there’s a bit of uncertainty to her future playing the character.

I‘m beginning to think the pressures of playing such a popular character started to weigh on her. Fanbases and demands can get toxic.

https://thedirect.com/article/brie-larson-captain-marvel-future-long

If the stress is too much for her, I think Marvel is in good hands as they have Kamala and Monica who are perfect candidates for the Captain Marvel mantle.

Thoughts?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen, @dirtyluna, @jedisympathiz3r, @emmafrostxmen, @daddyprometheus, @sheevsmacker, @void_reborn, @alextheboss, @mr-yes, @thebluedragon20, @turtleman1878, @gangorca, @warlockmage, @heiqn, @eredin12, @ready_4_madness, @marvelfan1992, @supremegeneration, @angelica10, @lightyagamigod2, @xmen5ever, @maulsmacker, @hellothere5432, @uhu123, @sonofdarkness, @the_swaggot, @landon_rogers00, @samgee, @frozen, @angeljax, @thorwins1875, @joshua755, @chronicplane, @edgelord91, @supremegeneration, @emmafrostxmen, @death4bunnies, @freefacemask, @amcu, @ashconwell, @justinlinnerman, @purplehairedni1, @jedisympathiz3r, @achillesspawn, @ready_4_madness, @viking1205, @lightyagamigod2, @heiqn, @cryolancer47, @warrior8411, @kataraaaa, @infinitysquid, @x-lord16, @death4bunnies, @alphamon, @joker567892, @achillesspawn,@granitevision, @gamerdude77, @hydratedfubuki6, @j_normal, @argos99, @ccbm2208, @marvelfan1992, @watcer, @del_torro, @advent_, @misterkeyrush, , @mossbeard, @warrior8411, @garouhm, @spongegar, @thotheus, @godlyshinigami, @lightordark, @thenamelessone, @krisbishop, @avengergamer676, @thebestofthebest, @jurance, @macattack1, @goodkarma, @kryptonianking88, @shroudofsorrow, @kaijuking, @chimeroid, @hydratedfubuki,, @koose104, @spongegar, @omek, @cupofreality1,@atrocitus12, @pandalumina, @wordsbeyondfic0, @ultimateasskick, @fangdanerd, , @j_normal, @ben2004, @officer_batman, @lupy8, , @joker567892,, @yejj, @lordtwigo, @idragonov, @tsunamiwave, @triplek, @ecoblitz, @finalkingthanos, @thane17, @tighten_returns, @odin619360@koose104, @xzone, @six-deuce, @great_darkness, @triplek, @whatamiseeing, @gaoron, @kal_el_batson, @the_swaggot, @boutatakeanl, @novaprime2, @samjackson, @TheGrat1, @superdarth, @riotgear, @randomidk, @beyonder55, @serpentgod, @gokuisstrongest, @clint_eastwood, @slater8486, @the_gaurdian, @dangermouse1

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

you and katara...lmfao

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh thank god

I know very few people who like her as Captain marvel...or like her in general.

Avatar image for deactivated-64a6a0f766a79
deactivated-64a6a0f766a79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She lives rent free in your head

1. Your first hate thread

2. Then drailing every thread making into Thor vs Carol

3. And now another hate thread

Take it easy dude Carol being the strongest isn’t the end of the world Let her have her turn. Does it hurt this much?

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzvi: she isn’t strongest she isn’t even stronger then Thanos who’s been power crept

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brie Larson is fine she just needs better writing

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nooooo!!!!! I hope she stays so we can continuing seeing new Captain Marvel content flop and see Disney waste more money.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostodoofus2 said:

Nooooo!!!!! I hope she stays so we can continuing seeing new Captain Marvel content flop and see Disney waste more money.

The_Swaggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The amount of dislike Brie Larson gets is kinda ridiculous tbh. I don’t agree with many of her outspoken political views and imo she’s a middling actress, but the fact that so many people root for this random person’s life to crash and burn is rather pathetic.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The amount of dislike Brie Larson gets is kinda ridiculous tbh. I don’t agree with many of her outspoken political views and imo she’s a middling actress, but the fact that so many people root for this random person’s life to crash and burn is rather pathetic.

I couldn’t agree more.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brie Larson is fine she just needs better writing

Facts. If only they did that in her film.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

@ghostodoofus2 said:

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_swaggot: It’s not that, people just don’t like her attitude.

That’s why I don’t like her. I don’t want her to get demolished, I just don’t want her in my favorite IP.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BoutaTakeAnL

Facts. I think she's annoying but I've usually just brushed it off. I haven't even seen her do anything controversial in... years. She does get a lot of unnecessary hate.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I mean come on compare Hemsworth in Ragnarok to love and thunder

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: Ragnarok was an amazing movie honestly, my 3rd fav MCU film.

L&T was garbage.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance: I was referring to the fact Chris Hemsworth played the same character in both versions but is clearly better written and more liked in the former than the latter

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance: I was referring to the fact Chris Hemsworth played the same character in both versions but is clearly better written and more liked in the former than the latter

Yeah facts. Hemsworth did say that for him to return he’d want a less joking version of Thor. So I’m sure they’ll correct that down the line.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh thank god

I know very few people who like her as Captain marvel...or like her in general.

You want her gone that bad? I mean idk but Kamala is definitely a better hero for the mantle of Captain Marvel. Without being in Carol’s shadow, she could really grow into a fan-favorite. What are your thoughts on her?

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By chris2kzombieki

@nassergrant19: It’s her attitude honestly.

I don’t want her to crash and burn, I just don’t want her playing in one of my favorite IP’s.

It’s not like I want her to die, like no she’s an actor. But she’s genuinely not liked (from what I know) because she has a snarky and unlikable attitude.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: It’s her attitude honestly.

I don’t want her to crash and burn, I just don’t want her playing in one of my favorite IP’s.

It’s not like I want her to die, like no she’s an actor. But she’s genuinely not liked (from what I know) because she has a snarky and unlikable attitude.

Yeah she is pretty snarky ngl. Idk if it’s like some sort of inferiority complex but it’s very apparent in a lot of her interviews.

Maybe that’s the reason she has doubts on playing the character again. The large portion of the MCU fanbase that doesn’t like her, gets to her ego and stresses her out. I heard she’s very vocal on social media so she must see tons of it.

Do you think if Kamala or Monica replaces her, you’d be a fan of that?

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Those two I just don’t like how their written.

Kamala specifically. Her show was a let down and gave me low hopes for her.

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hhhmmmm

OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did Captain Marvel receive hate in the first place? Brie Larson played the role perfectly.

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TobeyMaguire84

She really dont care. She knows perfectly well what she needs to do to be loved but she wont do it . She will do it her youtube channel but not for her movies. The Marvels, Fast X , the new apple series, She is destroying her A List carreer. Models without any acting talent like Gal Gadot are doing better than her. She has a very expressive face and can sing, is sexy but wont use any of her talent on screen

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did Captain Marvel receive hate in the first place? Brie Larson played the role perfectly.

Unless you have not read the comics and finds the MCU Captain Marvel is complete opposite of the comics

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_swaggot said:

I couldn’t agree more.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@officialtopg said:

Unless you have not read the comics and finds the MCU Captain Marvel is complete opposite of the comics

Tbf she was quite bad in the comics as well.

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tobeymaguire84 said:
@officialtopg said:

Tbf she was quite bad in the comics as well.

If you have read only Civil War 2 then yes. They should have adopted Ms Marvel 2006 comics where she was trying to be a better superhero and fit into avengers. Even current Captain Marvel, She is little bit generic but still a story a girl who happens to be a superhero navigating life. She is charismatic social sympathetic and deals that all stuff cant be solved by punching harder. None of which is the MCU. And MCU turned her into female version of hulk who needs to people half her age to tell her what to do and what not to do

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RudyGiuliani

They are killing her off and replacing her with a black woman. Her next movie will be a lay up so fans can get backstory, like and slowly get use to a new captain marvel. Her final and last movie, captain marvel 3 will kill her off and fully establish a new one.

No Caption Provided

The one on the far left is her replacement.

Avatar image for deactivated-64a6a0f766a79
deactivated-64a6a0f766a79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895 said:

@enzvi: she isn’t strongest she isn’t even stronger then Thanos who’s been power crept

She beat him onscreen and theres no indication that he was weakened and it was confirmed she didn’t absorb the stones she also has multiple statements putting above thanos I don’t get why that’s so hard for Thor fanboys to accept and I won’t even with your power crept thread.

The Day when he can low diff someone on Thanos’s power level, doesn’t outperformed by characters like Captain America and Spider-Man, Doesn’t lose to Ultron than this can be discussed until then Carol beats Thor’s ass

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By darkphantom9895

@enzvi: she literally got overpowered by farmer thanos who ate her bull rush for little damage

Got tossed away from 1 arm

Dude you think Thanos was in peak performance when she fought him no

Thanos literally has statements of being the most powerful being in the universe is it true according to you statements equal law so Thanos >Arishem

Show me her fighting fully healthy Thanos she literally fought him after Thanos fought Thor cap iron man worthy cap

Got hurt by Wanda who was confirmed to almost kill him

Fought Thor and worthy cap again got blasted by some beams from the rescue armor which knocked him around

Then she overpowered 1 arm Thanos in 12+ seconds guess how many Thor took to drop him to his knees like 3-4 🥱 so by feats she is below thor and Thanos by statements she’s also below thor or Thanos

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if she does end up leaving she sure as hell won't be missed

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-lord16 said:

Well if she does end up leaving she sure as hell won't be missed

That's one thing Said true^.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Of course, Thor fans want her gone 'cause they know she's his superior.

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course, Thor fans want her gone 'cause they know she's his superior.

Folks like you are the reason why people keep on hating Brie Larson for nothing.

Foe me, Brie Larson is still my Captain Marvel and she's one of the nicest human I've ever seen. All what she needs is a better writing.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Gaoron

I don't really care about Brie Larson drama. I heard she said some screwed up political shit right before CM1 premiered which alienated a lot of the fanbase. Her acting is subpar and she's pretty average looking, meh. My actual problem is with Captain Marvel as a character and how they forced her at the end of infinity saga for no reason whatsoever. She added nothing to the story and Endgame would have been better off without her. It doesn't help that CM is written like the most bland and boring super hero can be.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She really dont care. She knows perfectly well what she needs to do to be loved but she wont do it . She will do it her youtube channel but not for her movies. The Marvels, Fast X , the new apple series, She is destroying her A List carreer. Models without any acting talent like Gal Gadot are doing better than her. She has a very expressive face and can sing, is sexy but wont use any of her talent on screen

Tobey being a loser, part 76538, she's not going to show you her boobs or play into your weird sexual fantasy, move on and get a life lol.

OT : she wasn't quitting or uncertain, she was shading y'all, as she should, y'all bullied her for years, she has every reason to speak up about it.

InfinityMatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you’ve seen Brie Larson in other movies, you know she actually can act.

I think she was given bad acting direction. “ act emotionless and stoic”.

Also she said some questionable things publicly.

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TobeyMaguire84
@infinitymatrix said:

If you’ve seen Brie Larson in other movies, you know she actually can act.

I think she was given bad acting direction. “ act emotionless and stoic”.

Also she said some questionable things publicly.

More like her past movies. Its pretty clear she dont give a damn about acting now. Her matching Vin Diesel robotic acting in Fast X was impressive.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

Got hurt by Wanda who was confirmed to almost kill him

Captain Marvel was also confirmed to almost kill him.

Avatar image for galacticstarsee
Galacticstarsee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzagod342: really when, russos said he cheated to win a fight.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galacticstarsee: Wanda Vison. Wanda was confirmed to almost kill him and Captain Marvel was confirmed right after

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TobeyMaguire84
@aystarr said:
@tobeymaguire84 said:

Tobey being a loser, part 76538, she's not going to show you her boobs or play into your weird sexual fantasy, move on and get a life lol.

OT : she wasn't quitting or uncertain, she was shading y'all, as she should, y'all bullied her for years, she has every reason to speak up about it.

She does it for free in her youtube channel , instagram and movie premiers. Jokes on the people who watches her movies now

Loading Video...
Playa1258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toe fungus Brie Larson sucks shit in the role.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

Your arguments are some of the most shitty I’ve seen in a really, really long time.

When you’re ready to come and debate me about this, show me your arguments again (regarding Thanos being > Carol) and give me a ring by @.