Brie Larson bothering the rest of the cast of End Game!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another one of these fantastic.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ve never seen grown men cry over anything as much as they do her. Did you have to pause The Kardashians to make this post?

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't like Brie Larson either, but these kind of channels are horribly biased.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: biased compared to what? The ones that'll vilify anyone that doesn't kiss up to her?

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba: They are biased to the right, legit nutjobs who think their above everone, they are just as bad as the "SJWs" they speak of.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oscar Award Winning actress vs some trolls who can't accept that she didn't really say anything wrong...

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you there are extremes on either side but at least the ones speaking out against her provide a balance to the suck ups that'll never speak out against her. However I've found some of the more recent videos exaggerated what really happened.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, internet idiocy always fascinating.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus Christ, can y’all bloody shut up bout this? Seriously, the amount of tears from these type of videos would be enough to flat out replace the whole Nile

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She just has one of those privileged, conceited, white girl personalities which isn't a bad thing it just doesn't match well with others she also doesn't have that good of social skills

She just thinks she a big deal and needs to force herself on others

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 anthp2000  Moderator

Oscar Award Winning actress vs some trolls who can't accept that she didn't really say anything wrong...

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amonfire1776: Wasn’t she the one that said “I don’t need a 40 year old white dude to tell me what didn’t work in a wrinkle in time, it wasn’t made for him”. That’s heavily sexist, any movie can be watched and judged by anyone. It doesn’t matter what age or gender you are, your entitled to your own opinion

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: And the context of this quote was..

Don't quote someone and leave out the context of said quote.. Not good enough..

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

I'm torn between agreeing that she is kinda......bleh (for lack of a actual word) but people are taking this crap to far. It makes you wish that both sides would just shut up.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Context: She was annoyed by the bad review on a wrinkle in time, because it wasn’t made for 40 year old white dudes. I watched the entire video lol. There’s not much to it besides it being sexist.

I don’t think she is an evil person, but I think she needs to be more careful with her words when she talks

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mrmonster

Look, I'm not the biggest fan of Brie Larson (I think she needs to tone down her rhetoric a little) but this video was the cringiest thing I've seen in a longtime. I really can't believe how far he's reaching on some of those.

That whole channel is just a bunch of professional whiners being whiny. They are every bit as easily triggered and overly sensitive as the SJWs they hate so much.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Huh

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#24 SC  Moderator

@kiba said:

@joker567892: biased compared to what? The ones that'll vilify anyone that doesn't kiss up to her?

Compared to the ones that that don't have an agenda or false pretensions. Not everything has to be two extremes, and just because someone perceives an extreme doesn't mean that one exists or that creating another extreme it "balances it out", in escalation theory, the more an individual, group, or entity pushes escalates, the more the the other side 'stretches' out. Depending on ones intentions, it can be better to try and defuse.

At the moment there are a lot of Youtube channels who can and want to capitalize (anyone, but by in large) on bitter, resentful, semi political, men, who like the idea they are the reasonable, rational, sensible, sane individuals, in a world with frothing mad, over emotional, whiny, over sensitive snowflakes. Brie Larson is the current poster child for "those" beta, PC, SJW, snowflake, AOL, NPC, WWF, BBQ snow people, feminist, cultural marxists, who always complain about dumb insignificant things (haHaa) so its great seeing objective rational intellectuals tear them apart with facts and logic!

First their videos and articles were about the Captain Marvel movie, it succeeded, now Avengers Endgame is coming up... well %^%^ people are probably going to go see and like that movie, how about we spin the narrative that the Avengers actors people like, or hate and despise Brie Larson. You know... clearly ignoring actual social interactions between actors, like humor? Except you know, such Youtube personalities aren't looking to defuse escalation or the truth, its in their best interest to brand themselves as anti PC, anti SJW, red pilled intellectuals who see the same "truths" that their audience "sees".

Are their Youtube channels, and personalities and sources that are overly "PC" and fluffy, and over reactionary in the polar political side, sure, probably. CV is one of the few websites I visit, its broader user base is young males, so I am usually exposed more to one "side" than the "other" but there are more perspectives than just two, including neutral and factual, and a lot of these specific Youtube channels, like in OP, are the equivalent of "Hot, Sexy, Singles in your area ads, wanting you to have Sex with them!" but instead of the non existent prospect of sex, they are trying to inflate/validate peoples intellectual/emotional egos.