[BREAKING] 'Predator vs. Wolverine' Crossover Is Coming This September

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why Wolverine? Would have been far more interesting if it there was a crossover between then Avengers and Predator honestly.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MAZAHS117  Online

This had to happen

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kaijuking

Dont care. Predator will lose, we already know in story and scheme of things Wolverine cannot lose. So not interested. In the Batman crossover Predator beaten Batman more times than Batman could Pred and Batman needed outside help or prep to win. Same for Judge Dredd vs Predator where pred dominated Dredd first time then Pred had to face a more prepared Dredd who had backup.

I dont expect the same kind of writing from Marvel. Thus Predator will be a punching bag. Death of a 80s/90s IP, what else is new these days.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 socajunkie  Moderator

Wolverine is like, a terrible match-up for the Predator on paper, what with the healing, adamantium and senses to overcome cloaking so I wonder how they’ll make this competitive.

NovaPrime2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised this hasn't been done already. I would've expected this to have been done in the 90's.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Power Beat Down already did this almost a decade ago

Loading Video...

honestly seems like a pretty solid conclusion even for a series notorious for deciding based on biased fan vote rather than objectivity.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Predator has faced off against the likes of Superman and Batman in a crossover before, yeah? So this should be interesting!

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

Coool

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty cool

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By seastone98

I mean predators almost always lose they are usually the antagonist of their film franchise afterall lmao

OT: I just wanna see some cool shit that's what crossovers like this should be for not battle statistics

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

Why Wolverine? Would have been far more interesting if it there was a crossover between then Avengers and Predator honestly.

Is this serious? Wolverine at least looks plausible on a surface level but the avengers?

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: By crossover i did not mean just 1 Predator lol, i was basically talking about an army of Predators hunting the avengers cause they are strong and Predators like going after strong prizes. It would be interesting to see how the avengers deal with them.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont care. Predator will lose, we already know in story and scheme of things Wolverine cannot lose. So not interested. In the Batman crossover Predator beaten Batman more times than Batman could Pred and Batman needed outside help or prep to win. Same for Judge Dredd vs Predator where pred dominated Dredd first time then Pred had to face a more prepared Dredd who had backup.

I dont expect the same kind of writing from Marvel. Thus Predator will be a punching bag. Death of a 80s/90s IP, what else is new these days.