Boruto Manga Official Discussion

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lmao it's funny all these fights with Naruto and Sasuke gotta happen somewhere else.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By CyberBlades22
BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By CyberBlades22

@batmanplusjay:

Majestic attire susanoo + Juubi combo

Majestic Attire Susanoo is the name of the Susanoo technique Sasuke and Madara use to envelope Susanoo over a bijuu (like Kurama) to create a armor for them using the susanooo. In this instance however he's using it on Isshiki's Juubi.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm kinda hoping that isshiki gets back some of that hype he had. He's had some low end feats since appearing so I'm hoping they do him justice.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they had boruto turn into momoshiki again and beat isshiki or combo beat him with naruto and sasuke. Either would be dumb imo

Also how did boruto even turn into momoshiki? It doesn't even make sense as he's had karma for like a few weeks. He shouldn't be anywhere near able to transform into momoshiki even partially

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn!!.

They better get some feats

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: I think they explained it with he and Kawaki's Karma having resonance, so they both developed at an exponential rate, along with Boruto and Kawaki being unusually suited for the Karma in the first place.

But if Momoshiki takes over again it would probably be Borushiki, not Momoshiki completely.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Y’all beat me to it but it’s time for that Boruto Greatness

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By citgo
Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#112  Edited By Binnk

@citgo: shit is it out yet?

edit: Nvm, it comes out tmrw for me

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Still 8 hours till I get it.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Nah i still haven't read it. I'll read it once it's night time over here.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By citgo
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Yea it's already the 20th here

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: so it skips years of development into just a couple weeks? How is kawaki not ready for isshiki then? And if it takes so long that kawaki shouldn't be ready for isshiki then momoshiki also shouldn't be able to take over boruto

I know but if boruto can control the momoshiki transformation then he still shouldn't be relevant as momoshiki is complete fodder to isshiki

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By citgo
CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Still have to wait half an hour to read it lol

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: I just read it, the chapter was really good. Can't wait for chapter 50 to drop lol.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm about to read it

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quite a slow chapter, wanted to see a lot more than what shown. A bit disappointed since we're not being shown some good awesome powers or techniques or haxx not any impactful big blasts.

It's all just poor tajijutsu battle.

Issike is insanely OP tho what I like about him is he's a very gentle and polite one while talking with the citizens etc

TheUnknown_48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god, next chapter is gonna be wild and fireee , and it's release September 18th, can't wait !!!

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Highlights of this chapter

• Isshiki continuing to be polite with everyone.
  • Isshiki realising he surrounded himself with Kage Level subordinates.
  • Isshiki kicking Naruto around without any effort on his part.
  • Boruto's fear of losing control in the Village.
  • Sasuke's reassurance that he would stop Boruto/Momoshiki by all means because Naruto won't.
  • Sasuke giving Boruto his headband and making him promise to return it because it's valuable to him.
  • Sasuke and Boruto's plan to trick Isshiki.
  • Boruto activating Karma by himself and using Space-Time Ninjutsu on his first try.
  • Isshiki's arrogance quickly being replaced by fear when thinking about how much of Momoshiki's power Boruto can use.
  • Isshiki calling Naruto, Sasuke and Boruto "Inferior creatures" like a certain Otsutsuki.

9/10, a nice chapter to me. Hopefully we get some feats by September 18th.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s so good damn but still iffy on Boruto doing all that

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: I dont know why he's worried about Momoshiki's power when Momoshiki full powered and fused with Kinshiki couldn't beat them. Unless he calculates that Momoshiki's power combined with theirs might be enough to drop him.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@joshua755: Yeah I dont like when Boruto is involved in anything naruto and sasuke related either, because I feel like they gotta do hella punch pulling, holding back and/or straight up nerfing naruto, sasuke or even the villain just to let him get any shine. But st least here things make sense, Iishiki easily saw Boruto coming with the attack, he just didnt know Boruto was gonna whip a time warp jutsu out his ass, which I can understand why that would throw him off guard for a little bit and get caught by it.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Well Fused Momoshiki was holding back to keep Naruto alive for the most part.

And if Isshiki knew of Momoshiki's Rinnegan ability maybe in theory he could "absorb" the shrinking ability and nullify it.

But it was him probably thinking of his power added to theirs

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man.......... Isshiki is too polite 🤣

Making Konoha look like the assholes here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60bbc59b78f91
deactivated-60bbc59b78f91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay said:

@joshua755: Yeah I dont like when Boruto is involved in anything naruto and sasuke related either, because I feel like they gotta do hella punch pulling, holding back and/or straight up nerfing naruto, sasuke or even the villain just to let him get any shine. But st least here things make sense, Iishiki easily saw Boruto coming with the attack, he just didnt know Boruto was gonna whip a time warp jutsu out his ass, which I can understand why that would throw him off guard for a little bit and get caught by it.

Sorry bro but you should know by how Momo was killed how this is gonna go

lol imagine Goten in the front lines with Goku n Vegeta against Buu

Plus whatever happens we know Isshiki won’t be killed since Isshiki-Kawaki is a thing in the future so Isshiki tagging Kawaki with Karma is inevitable at this point. Whether something big happens in this new battle is just fan service at this point.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Gaoron  Online

Didn't Boruto's BFR ability come from the eye not karma? I hate how slow those monthly mangas are, same happens with DBS and OPM, they always feel too short and end with a big tease.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: He used the Jougan to connect to a different dimension back in the academy but his eye hasn't shown the ability to open portals by itself.

But he opened a portal to an unknown dimension on his first try with his karma.

I though OPM was bi-weekly? Anyway I agree, I hate waiting for so long

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the Momoshiki inside Boruto the fused version despite the different appearance? That could explain why isshiki was tense. Borushiki + Naruto + Sasuke might be able to edge out.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By ReaperTheGrim

The writing in boruto is worse than most fanfiction

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chapter was pretty slow imo. They are definitely dragging this out and we've basically ended the chapter where we ended the last one. Isshiki being worried about momoshiki doesn't make sense to me at all since momoshiki was inferior to 50% naruto and sasuke who are vastly inferior to jigen let alone isshiki. Big ol asspull is coming next chapter to have boruto be able to take over

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is so negative... Yikes.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This chapter felt kinda slow tbh..

Silver2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoa Boruto's only like 13 and he's already one of the strongest people in Naruto. Can't wait to see how strong he'll be after the timeskip.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just y'all wait for the anime adaptation 😤

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: anime won’t get this to this till 2025

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver2020: That's not new and never has been. OP kids been a thing since Minato, Itachi and many others including both Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto beat a tailed beast at 12 when he summoned chief toads and he was able to call upon the power of the nine tails, Naruto was always the hidden leaf's Trump card even though he was the under dog. Sasuke is just Sasuke we know he was a problem as a kid.

I'm just sayin, Boruto starting off this strong, considering everyone he has in his circle, from his family to his mentor to his gifted nature to his teachers. He was always gonna be a monster, cause if he doesn't that'd just be saaaad. I dont think he'll surpass Naruto, and if he does it'll be brief cause Naruto is an OG character they won't get rid of, at least not for long. Sasuke, eh, I doubt that too. I really think this gonna take a dbz turn, like how they tried to hype Gohan up but now he in the back seat. Naruto and Sasuke bring too much money.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@adi_frost: I need to start doing that in arguments or debates. Anything related to their personal beliefs is getting straight ignored. I already do this but there were some statements dude made that I would've responded to, but you just decided not to because even that wasn't important nor relevant. Idk if it's cuz im high but I was hooked reading yall argument lmao

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: It's setting up the next chapter. Not dragging anything out, now we know Borushiki might be a problem, that Boruto can use BFR, and that they're now fighting in another dimension. See without this chapter if they just went straight into the fight where Boruto uses some BFR shit and turns into Borushiki out the blue, yall would be calling all kinds of bullshit.

Everyone's problem is the manga is still fresh, we dont have feats and obviously those are coming, alot of which are already here actually, obviously everybody wanna see "bigger better faster", but we just gonna have to wait.

Silver2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Wdym? Feats, statements and scaling clearly shows Boruto is currently around the same level as Adult Naruto and Sasuke. Unless Boruto loses his Karma, he's gonna end up being in the top 5 of the verse.

Even base and Jougan Boruto has great perception, reaction and attack potency feats that puts him on par with some of the strongest people in Naruto.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver2020: if this Boruto is adult Naruto and sasuke level then yeah kaguya and madara ar far stronger than the Boruto verse lol