Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And here i was, actually getting excited for a moment that all the hype around shrinking hax wasnt in vain... man was i disappointed.

No Caption Provided

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Wanderez

@eredin12:

Not going to spoil anything, but in the same panel it started off good and then it went downhill. It seems its just for Ishhiki's "convenience"... and the fact that he cant shrink Koji... you'll get what im saying after you read the chapter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Nah bruh with this new power Isshiki BFR Yhwach inside another dimension were Time is stopped. Yhwach can't see that in the future because there is ZERO TIME so there's no way he will see that unless Yhwach has feats of been able to think while been frozen in time. Isshiki solos Bleach now.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Nah bruh with this new power Isshiki BFR Yhwach inside another dimension were Time is stopped. Yhwach can't see that in the future because there is ZERO TIME so there's no way he will see that unless Yhwach has feats of been able to think while been frozen in time. Isshiki solos Bleach now.

Oh... yes, i got you now.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki's eye is actually very OP he can shrink attacks and store them in a place where time doesn't pass and the summon those same attacks when ever he wants.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just finished reading it, great chapter. Though I dislike the cover art

Isshiki better stomp them or they should give me a good as reason why they don't lose in 4 punches

TheUnknown_48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really wish isshiki would explain why and how kaguya betrayed him and almost kill him off guard

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gokukid2005: I agree it would not make sense he is stupid op and if there no good reason as to how this man lose than its over lol

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this manga is so bad that I wouldn't come back to it if it wasn't about Naruto. Seriously the writer is just bad.

It feels like all skills and personality of previous characters have been forgotten to make Boruto characters relevant.

They went with the laziest way of making plot instead of the logical one

It's so unrealistic that I can only laugh at the bad story telling.

Naruto literally is a puppet sitting on the seat with no authority unlike the previous Hokage. Sasuke can tell him what to do, Sakura can tell him what to do and Shikamaru uses him however he wants. Where is the leader? He is still acts like a kid at this age. Do you want me to actually take you seriously or not. I changed so much within a bloody year after working but this blonde shit got worse after working for more than five years.

Also his abilities are completely forgotten. It's not that Ishhiki had some op stealth ability but writer completely forgot that Naruto can sense beings across vast distance and even other dimensions. Proof of trash writing was when he did nothing after knowing about Momoshiki.

Naruto could have easily just meditated with his senses at full power and known when Momo arrives instantly reacting to him or planned for it but nothing.

The current chapter 48 is further proof that writer completely forgot Naruto's abilities. Naruto could tell when people lie but he didn't know when Amado lied.

Kara looks weaker than Akatsuki with how boro was destroyed by a weak ass team of kids. Even Sasori or Diedara would have murdered the team seven with ease.

Plot everywhere, why did Sasuke bring Boruto to the battle with Momo if not for plot or how did he not notice someone following him through his portal.

There are so many other reasons but let's just say this story has been a comply disappointment

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj said:

Man this manga is so bad that I wouldn't come back to it if it wasn't about Naruto. Seriously the writer is just bad.

It feels like all skills and personality of previous characters have been forgotten to make Boruto characters relevant.

Naruto literally is a puppet sitting on the seat with no authority unlike the previous Hokage. Sasuke can tell him what to do, Sakura can tell him what to do and Shikamaru uses him however he wants. Where is the leader? He is still acts like a kid at this age. Do you want me to actually take you seriously or not. I changed so much within a bloody year after working but this blonde shit got worse after working for more than five years.

Funny, because I remember hashirama doing this as well.

Also his abilities are completely forgotten. It's not that Ishhiki had some op stealth ability but writer completely forgot that Naruto can sense beings across vast distance and even other dimensions. Proof of trash writing was when he did nothing after knowing about Momoshiki.

So they nerfed KK as well? Good to know.

Naruto could have easily just meditated with his senses at full power and known when Momo arrives instantly reacting to him or planned for it but nothing.

Naruto was watching the chunin exams fight. And he sensed him anyway.

The current chapter 48 is further proof that writer completely forgot Naruto's abilities. Naruto could tell when people lie but he didn't know when Amado lied.

Don’t remember this. Scans?

Kara looks weaker than Akatsuki with how boro was destroyed by a weak ass team of kids. Even Sasori or Diedara would have murdered the team seven with ease.

“Ahem” correction: he was destroyed by MomoshikI. And Momoshiki solos the Akatsuki anyway but thats a debate for another day.

Plot everywhere, why did Sasuke bring Boruto to the battle with Momo if not for plot or how did he not notice someone following him through his portal.

Ok this part right here can go for everything. Not sure why you’re using this as an argument.

There are so many other reasons but let's just say this story has been a comply disappointment

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i feel like sasuke is going to die soon, but i’m glad kashin koji is still alive.

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sage mode Koji got beaten by three ordinary stone columns.........

No Caption Provided

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Kinda wanted to see more of a reaction from Naruto to Koji’s identity tbh..

Shits about to get real next chapter, Im getting Pain flashbacks already

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj said:

Funny, because I remember hashirama doing this as well.

So they nerfed KK as well? Good to know.

Naruto was watching the chunin exams fight. And he sensed him anyway.

“Ahem” correction: he was destroyed by MomoshikI. And Momoshiki solos the Akatsuki anyway but thats a debate for another day.

Ok this part right here can go for everything. Not sure why you’re using this as an argument.

I think he means Naruto being able to sense evil intentions when he uses KCM. But Naruto cannot tell if a person is lying or not, thats a head-canon ability. Amado didn't have evil-intentions from the start, even if the bomb he placed on Shikadai was real, he still came to konoha with overall good intentions, so Naruto would never be able to tell if he was lying about that or not anyway. Naruto has no ability like that.

Other than that, most of what he stated was nitpicking at best or just plain false at worst. As it always is the case. lol

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could tell when Sakura was lying.

And a my nitpicking make sense as the only one who led Hashirama was his brother and we didn't see him look like an idiot.

I am saying why was he watching the chunin exam and are you actually telling me this manga is good without Naruto standing behind it.

I might not like shounens much but I still enjoy them occasionally.

I just wanted a logical sequel to my somewhat likeable manga. Was that too much too ask for.

Name one time when something like Boruto arriving in Momo battle happened in Naruto.

Kara is weak sauce. Boro got trashed by new team seven and only in his dying moments did he almost kill them which wouldn't have been an issue for Sasori in the first place since he is stronger than what Boro showed.

Any of the Akatsuki would have killed Boro with his pathetic performance especially speed unless you believe new team seven has Akatsuki tier speed.

The only reasonable part of the confrontation was Boro dying by the hands of Momoshiki.

The only one that has anything above Akatsuki has been Jigen. That's it. It's a really worthless organization.

What have the members of Kara done till now except get pawned Everytime they appear. Jigen literally has to do everything.

You people are just hype for nothing. This manga has done nothing but let you down with it's performance. The current chapter being a very big culprit along with the Delta fight chapter.

The fights at really terrible at least they could done better with this after having a month to draw unlike Kishi.

I mean the plot is pretty straight forward with nothing complex so you could at least draw better fights.

Wouldn't rate it with more than 4. I am not counting it with Naruto since it has failed to live up to it's prequel

I can't tag anyone since I only use my phone for this site.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj said:

He could tell when Sakura was lying.

Lol that is not an ability of Naruto. That was obvious because Sakura loved Sasuke. Stop making up headcanon abilities for Naruto.
Naruto has no ability to know that Amado was lying about the bomb.

And a my nitpicking make sense as the only one who led Hashirama was his brother and we didn't see him look like an idiot.

Hashirama was led by his brother because only he was there to advise him.
And Naruto doesn't look like an idiot at all, maybe he looks like an idiot to you, but he seems the same as before to me. A good hokage as always.
Also we see Naruto only listening to two people, Sasuke and Shikamaru. Both of whom are smarter than Naruto and one is literally his adviser. Naruto is a great hokage because he listens to others and takes their opinions. The final decision is his. Your nitpicking makes 0 sense. A hokage who wouldn't listen to others is literally Danzo. I guess you think Danzo is a great hokage.

I am saying why was he watching the chunin exam

Because he is the hokage and he has to watch the chunin exam which is taking place in his village. Duh.

are you actually telling me this manga is good without Naruto standing behind it.

That's your personal opinion. Honestly, I watch it for all it has to offer, not just for Naruto. If you watch it just for Naruto, then good for you.

I might not like shounens much but I still enjoy them occasionally.

I just wanted a logical sequel to my somewhat likeable manga. Was that too much too ask for.

Its your opinion man. You can dislike it all you want. I am just clearing out the factually incorrect stuff.

Name one time when something like Boruto arriving in Momo battle happened in Naruto

Lol, Naruto was there in the fight between the three sannin in part 1. He was clearly outclassed by everyone there, just like Boruto. Then he went on to damn near killing Kabuto who was fighting Tsunade and was previously compared to Kakashi. So here, I answered your question.

Kara is weak sauce. Boro got trashed by new team seven and only in his dying moments did he almost kill them which wouldn't have been an issue for Sasori in the first place since he is stronger than what Boro showed.

Well, Sasori vs Boro is a fight which will require a lot of things to take into consideration. Personally I think Boro takes it. I don't know how Kara is weak because Boro happened to be weak.

Any of the Akatsuki would have killed Boro with his pathetic performance especially speed unless you believe new team seven has Akatsuki tier speed.

Boro will beat both Hidan and Sasori. If he can survive a few minutes until the virus works against others, then he can also beat Kakazu, Deidara, Kisame, Konan (without prep). The new team 7 won because Sarada could see the virus using the Sharingan and Mitsuki immediately made an anti-virus by the time Boro was showing off his regen against the team. Boro is an akatsuki tier character but claiming that he loses to every akatsuki member which includes fodder like Hidan is just straight false.

The only reasonable part of the confrontation was Boro dying by the hands of Momoshiki.

It's just that Boro wasn't as strong as people thought he would be.

The only one that has anything above Akatsuki has been Jigen. That's it. It's a really worthless organization.

And Delta, and Kashin Koji. We don't know what Code can do.

I think you don't know what you are talking about. Literally the only Kara inner that died is Boro. Everyone is still alive.

I guess Akatsuki is a fodder organisation because Hidan got beaten by freakin shikamaru. lol

What have the members of Kara done till now except get pawned Everytime they appear

Well, Delta went up against Naruto, not a single akatsuki will last a second. Kashin went up against Jigen. Code hasn't fought yet. Clearly as I can see, you have no idea of what you are talking about.

You people are just hype for nothing. This manga has done nothing but let *ME* down with it's performance

I fixed that for you. You don't speak for every person on the planet. You speak for yourself. That's it.

The current chapter being a very big culprit along with the Delta fight chapter

I am perfectly fine with your opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

The fights at really terrible at least they could done better with this after having a month to draw unlike Kishi.

It's because Ikemoto, the mangaka who draws cannot draw weekly manga like Kishi. He takes a lot of time to draw. It would probably steam him if he tries to do it weekly. Either way, I am fine with it being monthly. The health of the mangaka is much more important. Let him go by his own pace.

The rest you wrote is your opinion so have no need to counter or retort.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Nah bruh Naruto should be a dictator.

I don't get his argument either, every Hokage had to answer to the village elders.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Adi_Frost

@decaffeinated said:

@adi_frost: Nah bruh Naruto should be a dictator.

I don't get his argument either, every Hokage had to answer to the village elders.

Only a person who thinks Danzo is a good hokage would say that Naruto is a bad hokage.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They has no resistance to that Isshiki's eye has store like Gilgamesh dimension were time stop.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am saying it would be better to have Shika has Hokage already since Naruto's opinions hardly matter. He was never suited to be a leader in the first place and Boruto series continued with the same Naruto. It's not just taking advice here but literally commanding your leader to take a seat and just listen.

I am not saying it becomes Weekly but for a monthly manga it has trash tier fights. Naruto had better fights than this with a week.

Oh yeah the sanin were so powerful that cities and mountains were disappearing.

Are you seriously comparing the two situations when logically the duo colliding with Momo would have killed Boruto.

Or Momo just slapping the air at full speed.

Naruto was there to convince Tsunade and actually played his part perfectly. What was Bortuo there for?

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just checked you are right. No ability to the lies. Something else must have mixed in so I remembered it wrong.

Delta fighting Naruto really isn't a good scene. Let's see her fight someone else since we also have the case of the kages hanging with Kinshiki.

Ikemoto literally has Naruto as material but couldn't make Kara better than Akatsuki. Akatsuki appeared slowly and we saw them do things, take down powerful characters.

Kara nothing.

Delta came got punted

Boro appeared taken down by team 7 and posseses Boruto.

Hidan had speed to fight against Kakashi. Seriously aren't you the guys always saying he is lightning speed but Hidan isn't for keeping up with him.

Boro didn't have speed to react to a chidori from Sarada. Teen Shika could have reacted to that and do could Hidan.

Hidan would have most likely killed team seven before even Momo appeared so would Sasori with his poisons.

I just hope Kishi comes and adds some details to make the story better as it is very lacking especially for a monthly manga.

You can tell Boruto only fans are a complete minority when Adult versions are literally taken as weaker than their teen forms.

I absolutely don't believe that since the last movie and the Momo battle had enough feast and statements to prove their powers nor do I believe Momo and Ishiki weaker than Madara or Kaguya but you can't deny that the fight with Jigen was bad and Delta fight was even worse.

For the Momo fight this guy must have just copied the movie since the other fight scenes with Naruto look like copies of dbz fight scenes.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Asurakj

This my opinion. You can agree or disagree.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj said:

I am saying it would be better to have Shika has Hokage already since Naruto's opinions hardly matter

Naruto makes the decisions. Naturally, as being the smart one and the adviser to the hokage, he is the one who does most of the thinking. But Naruto is the one taking the decision.

Also, it's funny since you compared Naruto with Hashirama and said he is so good while conveniently ignoring right now, that Tobirama was literally bossing around Hashirama when it comes to all issues and basically took all decisions by himself, denying the decisions of Hashirama's instead. Lol

Tobirama straight up denied giving tailed beasts to other villages for free when Hashirama wanted to do it.

Not to mention, a quick glance into the novels suggest, that Shikamaru is actually the person who is considered as the person who will be hokage if Naruto is not there. There are only 2 candidates for Hokage instead of Naruto, Shikamaru and Sakura. Shikamaru being the first preference. It's blatantly stated in the novels.

He was never suited to be a leader in the first place

What? He is a great hokage. Like I said, you are making up things. Naruto takes the important decisions. Shikamaru advises him and sometimes even goes against him if he thinks Naruto's decision is wrong but the power is still in the hands of Naruto as he is the hokage.

Boruto series continued with the same Naruto. It's not just taking advice here but literally commanding your leader to take a seat and just listen.

While conveniently ignoring everything else in the manga where Naruto takes the decision.

I am not saying it becomes Weekly but for a monthly manga it has trash tier fights

Being monthly does not mean it needs to have better fights. What does being monthly have to do with anything when it comes to fights?

And as for your opinion on the fights, I won't counter them because they are your opinion and I respect it.

Oh yeah the sanin were so powerful that cities and mountains were disappearing.

Haha, I see that you have no logical counter for the point I made so now you have to use flawed logic. It's not about mountains disappearing. Its about the difference in power. Naruto was legit fodder compared to everyone in that battle field (Oro, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kabuto and even to Shizune).

Your logic is flawed and comes from a point of blind bias rather than logical reasoning.

Are you seriously comparing the two situations when logically the duo colliding with Momo would have killed Boruto.

Yes, I am seriously comparing because your logic is flawed.
Also lol at this logic. It's so laughable, I am sorry. Are you seriously saying it's bad because Boruto didn't die while the duo were clashing with Momo? Like what?

In that case I would say, Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru using their giant summons clashing should have killed Naruto as well because the difference is that big. So again, your arguments comes from a point of blind bias. Nothing more or nothing less.

Naruto was there to convince Tsunade and actually played his part perfectly

Hahaha what a strawman attempt. We are arguing strengths, not the reasoning for why they were there.

What was Bortuo there for?

Rewatch the chunin exam of Boruto in the anime. The entire arc was building up to that point. Boruto cheating, failing as a shinobi, his hate for the position of hokage, his not so perfect relationship with Naruto, getting power through work or through fast methods like drugs and machines with ease etc, the last fight was the culmination of that entire arc. Boruto went with Sasuke to redeem himself and to save Naruto, to whom he needs to apologise for all he did. And it was to showcase that the new generation had the will of fire and the nindo in them, where even a miniscule amount of help can be useful at the time of need (i.e Boruto's vanishing rasengan which was built up and foreshadowed till that point).

So again, we are simply talking about power levels in this argument. You brought up this strawman and I still countered. I won't reply to this point again, because it's not part of the argument. Also, please tag me with your replies if possible.

Delta fighting Naruto really isn't a good scene. Let's see her fight someone else since we also have the case of the kages hanging with Kinshiki.

Why not? Because you don't like it ?

Let's see her fight someone else since we also have the case of the kages hanging with Kinshiki.

Kinshiki fought the kage AND sasuke. Kinshiki has casual feats of cutting mountains. And the technique used by Chojuro to pin kinshiki was a hax. And it does not matter at all, because Naruto and Sasuke went and fought fused momoshiki afterwards. More like the kage were able to keep up because Sasuke was there to help them in their fight. I like how you conveniently ignored Sasuke and that legitimately the only one who damaged Kinshiki was Sasuke (and chojuro through a hax esque attack).

Ikemoto literally has Naruto as material but couldn't make Kara better than Akatsuki. Akatsuki appeared slowly and we saw them do things, take down powerful characters.

Akatsuki also had hundreds of chapters to come and showcase what they can do.

Kara nothing.

Delta came got punted

By Naruto, basically making her more ballsy than anyone else. And she is still alive and kicking with two more bodies to boot.

Boro appeared taken down by team 7 and posseses Boruto.

Ok.

Hidan had speed to fight against Kakashi. Seriously aren't you the guys always saying he is lightning speed but Hidan isn't for keeping up with him.

He still loses to Boro because Hidan is fodder. Has no counter for virus and has no attacks to kill Boro. And to boot, Hidan is also stupid to figure out any of the weaknesses of Boro. Boro stomps him like fodder.

Boro didn't have speed to react to a chidori from Sarada. Teen Shika could have reacted to that and do could Hidan.

Like I said, that does no matter because speed does not mean stronger or better. Hidan gets fodderised by Boro.

Hidan would have most likely killed team seven before even Momo appeared so would Sasori with his poisons.

Lmaoooo. Nope. Not at all. Kawaki has casual town busting DC and AOE. Hidan would get annihalted.

I just hope Kishi comes and adds some details to make the story better as it is very lacking especially for a monthly manga.

Kishi is the editor of the manga. *facepalms*

You can tell Boruto only fans are a complete minority when Adult versions are literally taken as weaker than their teen forms.

Lol what? Why does things like these matter. Also, how are they weaker when a casual Naruto is considered continent buster in Boruto? I like everyone conveniently ignores that Naruto was going to bust Momoshiki's giant TBB with a casual TBB of his.

I absolutely don't believe that since the last movie and the Momo battle had enough feast and statements to prove their powers

Already stated above how everyone conveniently ignores that feat.

nor do I believe Momo and Ishiki weaker than Madara or Kaguya

Me too.

but you can't deny that the fight with Jigen was bad and Delta fight was even worse.

Why do you want to force your personal opinions on others? You can think whatever you want. Don't tell me or others what to think or feel about something. You can like boku no pico for all I can care.

For the Momo fight this guy must have just copied the movie

So even you don't know and you are not sure. But you want to make this point because like I said, your opinion comes from a point of blind bias, not logical reasoning. As for the answer, no, the movie fight was completely different from both the manga and anime fights except for the ending of the fight.

since the other fight scenes with Naruto look like copies of dbz fight scenes.

Ikemoto has said that he is somewhat inspired by DBZ as well, so yes, some of the things he does is like DBZ but I would hardly call it a copy. I don't think throwing around fast punch and kicks makes you a copy of DBZ at all. He is also inspired by Kishi and other manga as well. Kishi is inspired by Toriyama and Togashi. Togashi is inspired by Toriyama. Toriyama is inspired by works like Journey to the west. They have their difference and similarities. Ikemoto's artstyle is completely different from Kishi's and has a weird punk esque vibe. Why ignore that difference and declare it a once in a millenium unique work of art, when you want to declare it a copy just cause it has some similarities with DBZ. It's really annoying, people throwing around the word copy for every similarity that they see. Especially when you are saying it just because you have blind hate for a something and have no reasoning so you just want to add another point for no reason.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biruto has too many inconsistencies @adi_frost: you cant dispute that. Not saying asurajk is right... Some of his points are due to the fact that he is unsatisfied with boruto, and to be honest most the so called canon anime episodes feel more like filler , it would have been better if boruto was done seasonally than every week, at least then they could actually build real plots.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el said:

Biruto has too many inconsistencies @adi_frost: you cant dispute that

Why not? I can myself state inconsistencies but I counter the ones I think are not inconsistencies. Hence why the replies. I can dispute that hence why I did. Just because there are inconsistencies doesn't mean every inconsistency that everyone states happens to be true.

Not saying asurajk is right... Some of his points are due to the fact that he is unsatisfied with boruto

Being unsatisfied does not mean you make factually incorrect points.
That's known as blind bias.

nd to be honest most the so called canon anime episodes feel more like filler

A point which I never made. You can feel what you want, it's your opinion and I have already stated that I don't have any reason to retort to that. But the fact is, it doesn't matter what it feels like, it is canon.

it would have been better if boruto was done seasonally than every week

Maybe true. But Boruto is continuation of Naruto, I doubt that would have ever happened.

at least then they could actually build real plots.

But like I said, I respect your opinion. I just countered the points that I think were wrong, not individual opinion.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Cover for the V Jump has been dropped

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kids smiling, so his pops and sensei might not die after all.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

Kids smiling, so his pops and sensei might not die after all.

I want to say hopefully...

But at the same time I'm ready for the time-skip

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By AnimeFreak1
citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By citgo

@gokukid2005 LOL. they dead, your wishes granted Gokukid: time skip incoming

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmaooo

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong cover

That was the previous volume

Damn I mixed this shit up 🗿

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaks! Sasuke's headband!

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is base boruto as strong as base naruto and sasuke now? because I don't see why naruto and sasuke are letting him get involved against isshiki of all people.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh shit!!! Can't wait!

Thanks for the tag man!

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually based on the text, they are letting him tag along to watch him strictly but knowing boruto's character, I'm sure he'll try to get some hits in.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers