Boruto just copied Bleach -.- AGAIN!

  • 74 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Are we sure Naruto is the daddy?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lmao. It's not like Naruto wasn't doing horned beings way before Ichigo had a horn.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quincy-q said:

Lmao. It's not like Naruto wasn't doing horned beings way before Ichigo had a horn.

It is not the horn alone, but the eye tattoo and the hair standing up. Bleach had horns since 2009 Ulquiorra vs Ichigo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@babyholdmyhand:

Tattoo like Curse Mark? which they did in part 1 or you know the Karma mark which he had well before this chapter and Boruto's hair always stands up as does have the cast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@babyholdmyhand: Naruto had horns since like sub 200 chapters. Kidomaru is one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quincy-q said:

@babyholdmyhand:

Tattoo like Curse Mark? which they did in part 1 or you know the Karma mark which he had well before this chapter and Boruto's hair always stands up as does have the cast.

Curse mark aren't straight lines over the eye and Naruto characters don't have super saiyan, but alas how convenient that all those are different scenarios while this one is just all of them together like Ichigo's form.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quincy-q said:

@babyholdmyhand: Naruto had horns since like sub 200 chapters. Kidomaru is one.

One horn. Not a horn, line over eye and hair standing up which is what's been compared here, the transformation in general.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quincy-q said:

@babyholdmyhand: Curse Mark isn't lines?

Show me a curse line that's a straight line that goes down over one eye.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lmao I'm done playing with you, I'll let you be salty in piece.

Imagine thinking "hair standing up" is uncommon in Manga.

Avatar image for wot_m8
Wot_m8

4869

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11 Wot_m8  Online

Never knew Bleach invented horns and spiky hair? Hmm 🤦‍♂️

Low tier bait. Get good man, if you suck at trolling and baiting, it's not fun for me to read it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quincy-q said:

Lmao I'm done playing with you, I'll let you be salty in piece.

Imagine thinking "hair standing up" is uncommon in Manga.

Hahaha, I knew you would throw away the debate against me. Again. Thanks for the concede since I destroyed your petty arguments with the truth. Boruto just copied the transformation that gives one horn, a straight line down over the eye and the hair standing up. If I was talking about that pathetic excuse of yours I would say Naruto copied Dragon Ball with the hair standing up but I didn't because I am talking about the form in general. You can go be salty somewhere else now.

Avatar image for faradaysloth
FaradaySloth

17012

Forum Posts

129

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You see it was funny when JaymesHanson did it because he was baiting and joking.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wot_m8 said:

Never knew Bleach invented horns and spiky hair? Hmm 🤦‍♂️

Low tier bait. Get good man, if you suck at trolling and baiting, it's not fun for me to read it.

One horn, straight line down over eye and hair stand up. Yes, it did invent that form since 2009.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You see it was funny when JaymesHanson did it because he was baiting and joking.

Who's that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

> Op tries to bait.

> Op gets baited.

>Op is big mad.

Avatar image for wot_m8
Wot_m8

4869

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By Wot_m8  Online

@faradaysloth said:

You see it was funny when JaymesHanson did it because he was baiting and joking.

He was good at it too unlike this fool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All the joking aside it's a cool look and Manga authors have similarities and pay homage to other characters all the time. It's not a big deal my dude.

Avatar image for thk94
Thk94

168

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You see it was funny when JaymesHanson did it because he was baiting and joking.

Avatar image for animefreak1
AnimeFreak1

10139

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And people say Naruto fans are worse than Bleach fans on this site huh..........

And the hell do you mean...... AGAIN?!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lmao at people’s been under the impression of me been baited. But in all seriousness Hinata maybe have some explaining to do.

Avatar image for adi_frost
Adi_Frost

2682

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bait.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

2064

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

1505

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for reaperthegrim
ReaperTheGrim

2516

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is pathetic criticism

Avatar image for bink_69
Bink_69

3466

Forum Posts

4

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I guess if i grew a horn I’m copying bleach?

Avatar image for haxxxz
Haxxxz

3373

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh so now this flop series bleach has taken copyright over horns in manga lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Horn, one line over eye, and hair standing up, the same exact transformation of Ichigo. Boruto keeps stealing from Bleach. GG

Avatar image for faradaysloth
FaradaySloth

17012

Forum Posts

129

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@haxxxz said:

Oh so now this flop series bleach has taken copyright over horns in manga lol.

This is also bait.

Avatar image for teozot
Teozot

235

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By Teozot

> flop series

> Has over 74 Volumes

> Logic

Avatar image for haxxxz
Haxxxz

3373

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cmon guys I've definitely given a bait, since the entire post is baited lol. I'm not that stupid, bleach is a super duper hit, I mean crossing the 100 mil+ mark isn't something every manga does

Avatar image for fangdanerd
FangDaNerd

2787

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wot_m8 said:

Never knew Bleach invented horns and spiky hair? Hmm 🤦‍♂️

Low tier bait. Get good man, if you suck at trolling and baiting, it's not fun for me to read it.

Avatar image for samjackson
SamJackson

3677

Forum Posts

142

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quincy-q said:

> Op tries to bait.

> Op gets baited.

>Op is big mad.

Lmao

Avatar image for blackice709
Blackice709

1906

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

LUL

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

663

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quincy-q said:

Lmao. It's not like Naruto wasn't doing horned beings way before Ichigo had a horn.

Actually it was Kubo who stole from Kishimoto

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quincy-q said:

Lmao. It's not like Naruto wasn't doing horned beings way before Ichigo had a horn.

Actually it was Kubo who stole from Kishimoto

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Each one of those is mixing two things from the transformation which is what he stole. GG

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

663

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By LordOfTheNinjas

@babyholdmyhand: what a salty response

Post #35 pretty much crushed your thread theory

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lordoftheninjas said:

@babyholdmyhand: what a salty response

Post #35 pretty much crushed your thread theory

I don’t see the same transformation in the OP. None of those images make sense. The post has scans with different unconnected attributes. I’m comparing two cars with four doors not two cars with missing doors. ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

6810

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What weak bait lol

And again? What other thing did boruto "steal"

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What weak bait lol

And again? What other thing did boruto "steal"

Loading Video...

Avatar image for adi_frost
Adi_Frost

2682

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ultimatesage said:

What weak bait lol

And again? What other thing did boruto "steal"

Loading Video...

what dumb shit is this? Is this supposed to be a joke? The main character walking past the other characters, all the characters using their special powers into the air randomly as if trying to hit air(especially when the chorus of the song hits), etc are all commonly used anime opening tropes.

And as anyone with a little bit of logical thinking can see, the rest of the OP other than that is completely different, other than maybe the colourfulness (and honestly if you think colourfulness in openings was invented by bleach, then just lol).

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Bleach fans are so salty lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@adi_frost said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@ultimatesage said:

What weak bait lol

And again? What other thing did boruto "steal"

Loading Video...

what dumb shit is this? Is this supposed to be a joke? The main character walking past the other characters, all the characters using their special powers into the air randomly as if trying to hit air(especially when the chorus of the song hits), etc are all commonly used anime opening tropes.

And as anyone with a little bit of logical thinking can see, the rest of the OP other than that is completely different, other than maybe the colourfulness (and honestly if you think colourfulness in openings was invented by bleach, then just lol).

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Bleach fans are so salty lmao

Lmao, the same Animation team made both openings. Keep rocking yo!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kubo drew a picture once that's a clear copyright infringement.

Avatar image for adi_frost
Adi_Frost

2682

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@adi_frost said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@ultimatesage said:

What weak bait lol

And again? What other thing did boruto "steal"

Loading Video...

what dumb shit is this? Is this supposed to be a joke? The main character walking past the other characters, all the characters using their special powers into the air randomly as if trying to hit air(especially when the chorus of the song hits), etc are all commonly used anime opening tropes.

And as anyone with a little bit of logical thinking can see, the rest of the OP other than that is completely different, other than maybe the colourfulness (and honestly if you think colourfulness in openings was invented by bleach, then just lol).

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Bleach fans are so salty lmao

Lmao, the same Animation team made both openings. Keep rocking yo!

Please substantiate this claim of yours first. I hope you don't just mean that studio pierrot did the animation for both cause then that's a weak reason. I hope you can prove that the animation director, animators, etc were also the same.

Also, lol, this is just another laughable attempt. Just because the animation team is the same, doesn't mean it is the same.

Clearly shows you haven't watched much shonen anime openings if you don't know about these common tropes that are used in their openings.

Salty bleach fans at it again.


Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

23983

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Boruto gotta stop stealing from Bleach all the time. Like there's so many clear parallels that it's ridiculous. For one, they're both anime...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@adi_frost said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@adi_frost said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@ultimatesage said:

What weak bait lol

And again? What other thing did boruto "steal"

Loading Video...

what dumb shit is this? Is this supposed to be a joke? The main character walking past the other characters, all the characters using their special powers into the air randomly as if trying to hit air(especially when the chorus of the song hits), etc are all commonly used anime opening tropes.

And as anyone with a little bit of logical thinking can see, the rest of the OP other than that is completely different, other than maybe the colourfulness (and honestly if you think colourfulness in openings was invented by bleach, then just lol).

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Bleach fans are so salty lmao

Lmao, the same Animation team made both openings. Keep rocking yo!

Please substantiate this claim of yours first. I hope you don't just mean that studio pierrot did the animation for both cause then that's a weak reason. I hope you can prove that the animation director, animators, etc were also the same.

Also, lol, this is just another laughable attempt. Just because the animation team is the same, doesn't mean it is the same.

Clearly shows you haven't watched much shonen anime openings if you don't know about these common tropes that are used in their openings.

Salty bleach fans at it again.

Whoa, talking about saltiness looks like you had to open up your feelings in this thread. Instead of asking me, why don't you google Noriyuki Abe instead. You don't have to call me a lier because you can't take facts. GG

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quincy-q said:

Kubo drew a picture once that's a clear copyright infringement.

Yes, Kubo did drawn Naruto. Copyright inflicted.

No Caption Provided

Let's not forget that Kishimoto also draws copyrighted stuff.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for adi_frost
Adi_Frost

2682

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@adi_frost said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@adi_frost said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@ultimatesage said:

What weak bait lol

And again? What other thing did boruto "steal"

Loading Video...

what dumb shit is this? Is this supposed to be a joke? The main character walking past the other characters, all the characters using their special powers into the air randomly as if trying to hit air(especially when the chorus of the song hits), etc are all commonly used anime opening tropes.

And as anyone with a little bit of logical thinking can see, the rest of the OP other than that is completely different, other than maybe the colourfulness (and honestly if you think colourfulness in openings was invented by bleach, then just lol).

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Bleach fans are so salty lmao

Lmao, the same Animation team made both openings. Keep rocking yo!

Please substantiate this claim of yours first. I hope you don't just mean that studio pierrot did the animation for both cause then that's a weak reason. I hope you can prove that the animation director, animators, etc were also the same.

Also, lol, this is just another laughable attempt. Just because the animation team is the same, doesn't mean it is the same.

Clearly shows you haven't watched much shonen anime openings if you don't know about these common tropes that are used in their openings.

Salty bleach fans at it again.

Whoa, talking about saltiness looks like you had to open up your feelings in this thread. Instead of asking me, why don't you google Noriyuki Abe instead. You don't have to call me a lier because you can't take facts. GG

"Whoa, talking about saltiness looks like you had to open up your feelings in this thread"

Don't know what you are talking about. Please, don't just say stuff that isn't true.

"Instead of asking me, why don't you google Noriyuki Abe instead"

Lol, you claimed it. I didn't know hence I asked you to prove it. You made the claim. Also, if you sad little theory that this being copying is true, then shouldn't it be that NORIYUKI ABE copied bleach opening 15 for boruto rather than BORUTO copied bleach opening 15? lol Also how is it copying if he did the first one as well? Isn't that just reusing the style rather than copying? Damn, your theory has sooo many holes in it. Shows how stupid it is.

"You don't have to call me a lier"

Strawman. Never call you one.

"because you can't take facts. GG"

Says the one who can't even accept that there are certain tropes of anime openings and hence you can't call it copying cause it's a trope used everywhere.

Also I love how you ignored that I said "Just because the animation team is the same, doesn't mean it is the same.". So again, using common tropes by the same animation director doesn't mean it's copying.

Either way, we are going off-topic here. Your attempt at trying to show boruto's new form as copying bleach has already failed anyway. So keep this up but I won't reply again cause it's stupid to debate with someone who thinks having a horn and an eye tattoo makes it a copy of bleach. BTW, a fun fact, boruto's karma tattoo from chapter 1 debuted before Ichigo's form with the horn and tattoo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

1717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@adi_frost said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@adi_frost said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@adi_frost said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@ultimatesage said:

What weak bait lol

And again? What other thing did boruto "steal"

Loading Video...

what dumb shit is this? Is this supposed to be a joke? The main character walking past the other characters, all the characters using their special powers into the air randomly as if trying to hit air(especially when the chorus of the song hits), etc are all commonly used anime opening tropes.

And as anyone with a little bit of logical thinking can see, the rest of the OP other than that is completely different, other than maybe the colourfulness (and honestly if you think colourfulness in openings was invented by bleach, then just lol).

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Bleach fans are so salty lmao

Lmao, the same Animation team made both openings. Keep rocking yo!

Please substantiate this claim of yours first. I hope you don't just mean that studio pierrot did the animation for both cause then that's a weak reason. I hope you can prove that the animation director, animators, etc were also the same.

Also, lol, this is just another laughable attempt. Just because the animation team is the same, doesn't mean it is the same.

Clearly shows you haven't watched much shonen anime openings if you don't know about these common tropes that are used in their openings.

Salty bleach fans at it again.

Whoa, talking about saltiness looks like you had to open up your feelings in this thread. Instead of asking me, why don't you google Noriyuki Abe instead. You don't have to call me a lier because you can't take facts. GG

"Whoa, talking about saltiness looks like you had to open up your feelings in this thread"

Don't know what you are talking about. Please, don't just say stuff that isn't true.

"Instead of asking me, why don't you google Noriyuki Abe instead"

Lol, you claimed it. I didn't know hence I asked you to prove it. You made the claim. Also, if you sad little theory that this being copying is true, then shouldn't it be that NORIYUKI ABE copied bleach opening 15 for boruto rather than BORUTO copied bleach opening 15? lol Also how is it copying if he did the first one as well? Isn't that just reusing the style rather than copying? Damn, your theory has sooo many holes in it. Shows how stupid it is.

"You don't have to call me a lier"

Strawman. Never call you one.

"because you can't take facts. GG"

Says the one who can't even accept that there are certain tropes of anime openings and hence you can't call it copying cause it's a trope used everywhere.

Also I love how you ignored that I said "Just because the animation team is the same, doesn't mean it is the same.". So again, using common tropes by the same animation director doesn't mean it's copying.

Either way, we are going off-topic here. Your attempt at trying to show boruto's new form as copying bleach has already failed anyway. So keep this up but I won't reply again cause it's stupid to debate with someone who thinks having a horn and an eye tattoo makes it a copy of bleach. BTW, a fun fact, boruto's karma tattoo from chapter 1 debuted before Ichigo's form with the horn and tattoo.

See ladies and gentlemen? Is so easy to make someone reply back to you.

So much to go over that you didn't even bother to look up. I’ll let yourself stay clueless and keep defending Naruto like it doesn't have any flaws. You know what makes a great fan? Been able to see all aspects and not walk away from blind corners.

I don't have anything to prove. Those who want to believe will believe and those who don't believe will still deny every single detail because they are in denial.

Avatar image for wanderez
Wanderez

5733

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quincy-q said:

Kubo drew a picture once that's a clear copyright infringement.

Yes, Kubo did drawn Naruto. Copyright inflicted.

No Caption Provided

Why does this Naruto look so badass!?