No Caption Provided

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@streak619: The main bullshit I noticed was that they showed Naruto huffing after trading blows with her...

Otherwise I agree, it was an aight chapter.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The PIS was Kawaki reacting to the attack, as for tanking it, it makes sense. His enlarged arm got hit and it got disintegrated while what they mean't by Naruto can be killed with it is, IF his actual body/torso gets hit by it.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Or it could be that this attack is not actually LS and so Kawaki and the others reating to it makes sense and thus, Naruto being able to dodge it like nothing makes sense as well....

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: That dosesnt make sense though.

Even if its not LS Naruto had trouble catching up to it so Kawaki doing anything other than jumping pre launch is PIS

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, it’s funny seeing people doing the mental gymnastics to validate the strength of that attack. Now we’re asspulling kawaki to have city level and above durability because he survived it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
deactivated-5c97780a71ae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: That is how the beam is described to work, "The cells die off and crumble when a PART of the body gets hit"

No Caption Provided

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: What you telling me that for? Tell that to the people saying it's PIS he tanked it.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: He got hit in his arm. Not his chest. And his arm is still gone. The move did what it was designed to. Don't know what tf you talking about, cause it ain't PIS.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
deactivated-5c97780a71ae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: nah i was just agreeing with you. I've already shown it to them a couple times and they just go "So KaWaKi HaS CiTy LeVeL dUrAbIlItY" smh

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: That dosesnt make sense though.

Even if its not LS Naruto had trouble catching up to it so Kawaki doing anything other than jumping pre launch is PIS

I've been saying this since the chapter dropped. People just wanna believe Kawaki reacted and jumped after the beam was shot because they want it to be PIS, even though him jumping after it was shot don't even makes sense, but people will believe anything if it meant proving their point. Regardless how wrong it is.

Even if it wasn't LS, by the simple fact that SPSM Naruto struggled to catch up to it after it was shot, it'd still be PIS if Kawaki effortlessly did it. The only logical explanation is he jumped before it was shot, especially since we see him the page prior with action lines in his background as if he's going to take action when he saw Himawari get thrown into the air. But some people on this site lack any form of critical thinking.

Btw, that's not a shot at you TOO. I'm just saying in general.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: nah i was just agreeing with you. I've already shown it to them a couple times and they just go "So KaWaKi HaS CiTy LeVeL dUrAbIlItY" smh

Lmao. Cause people are goofs. They act like exaggerating everything gonna make them right or something.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ourmanuel

The mental gymnastics continue...

“IT WAS HIS ARMMMM!!!”

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: that is literal headcanon, he was shown on the ground before the beam was fired and we don’t see him move until the beam is almost there.

No amount of mental gymnastics will change that lol

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is still fodder

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@batmanplusjay: that is literal headcanon, he was shown on the ground before the beam was fired and we don’t see him move until the beam is almost there.

No amount of mental gymnastics will change that lol

Headcanon? Lmao. If what I'm saying is headcanon, show proof he jumped after the beam was shot. Gonna be type hard ain't it? Cause proof of that don't exist, you just wanna believe stuff that make no sense. There's no panel showing Kawaki jumping before or after it was shot, but there's more evidence proving he jumped before. Ironic the people who tryna say this 12 year old kid is faster than SPSM Naruto is trying to say we're using mental gymnastics.

Tbh, this ain't hard to understand. I'll spell it out for you in order though:

Kawaki sees Himawari get thrown, and we see action lines in his background. Action lines = taking action. Like how we see those same like behind Naruto as he's trying to save Himawari, but don't see them behind Boruto since he's just watching and doing nothing. This here suggests Kawaki jumped before the beam was shot.
Kawaki sees Himawari get thrown, and we see action lines in his background. Action lines = taking action. Like how we see those same like behind Naruto as he's trying to save Himawari, but don't see them behind Boruto since he's just watching and doing nothing. This here suggests Kawaki jumped before the beam was shot.
On the second page, Delta even talks a little bit before shooting the beam. Giving Kawaki more than enough time to jump up early.
On the second page, Delta even talks a little bit before shooting the beam. Giving Kawaki more than enough time to jump up early.
Naruto jumps after the beam was shot.
Naruto jumps after the beam was shot.
No Caption Provided
Here, we see Kawaki directly in front of Himawari. Meaning he jumped before the beam was shot and stuck his arm out in front of Himawari. And he didn't even tank the attack. He just made it hit a non fatal part of his body, as you can clearly see since his arm is still gone in the new chapter and he can't regenerate.
Here, we see Kawaki directly in front of Himawari. Meaning he jumped before the beam was shot and stuck his arm out in front of Himawari. And he didn't even tank the attack. He just made it hit a non fatal part of his body, as you can clearly see since his arm is still gone in the new chapter and he can't regenerate.

But nawww, this makes too much sense. So "KaWki JuJuMp AFtEr lOl". Even though when Naruto and Kawaki first met earlier, he made it abundantly clear he couldn't outrun Naruto, after failing countless times from Naruto's base form. But you know, nawwwwwww he definitely faster than Naruto here eh?

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So we are back to the beams being LS? LMFAO

Anyway good chapter Delta got fodderized by a giant rasengan, hopefully this stops the wank now that she lost.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Skrskr

@batmanplusjay: are you serious? There is literally the same lines when Boruto says dad and hima your entire argument falls flat with your own scans lol

Him looking is 0 indication of movement and the same lines are present for Boruto.

You just owned yourself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: what are you even taking about?

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@skrskr: It doesn't take away from the fact that there's more evidence supporting my argument than yours. Kawaki took action before the beam was shot, and Boruto did take action on that panel you're referring to, he got up and screamed for his family. Only difference between him and Kawaki was Boruto got up to scream and Kawaki actually jumped up and did something.

But, if you're so right, prove he jumped after the beam was shot and I'll go away. I want direct evidence as well. Not no "lul just read the chapter" mess. Lmao. I'll wait to see what you come up with.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: that’s not how this works, your statement is something that is not on panel therefore the burden of proof is on you and your literal reasoning was “action lines” not any actual on panel movement.

You can not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that kawaki moved before the beam so I don’t have to do anything but sit back and laugh at your headcanon and mental gymnastics.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: that kawaki moved after the beam was fired obviously.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Yep. Bleach and Boruto are both dead.

That is what happens to series my boy.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@tetsukage: That is true. But I'm just talking about the reacting part. Naruto reactions are LS, even though his travel speed isn't.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Thanks.

I also don't think Kawaki reacted to it, but personally, I don't think it was LS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: that's impossible, prove that Kawaki is the same speed as Naruto

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@batmanplusjay: that’s not how this works, your statement is something that is not on panel therefore the burden of proof is on you and your literal reasoning was “action lines” not any actual on panel movement.

That's not how it works. When that chapter dropped, you and basically everyone else who read the chapter were quick to assume "he jumped after the beam was shot". But, as clearly shown right now, you refuse to back up that claim. Because it doesn't make sense, and you know it. And I proved my point, more evidence supporting my claim. Those action lines are clearly tied in with Kawaki jumping before that beam was shot. I've done my part. Now do yours and back up your claim, but we both know you won't, because you can't back up a single thing about it. If you really were as confident as you are trying to seem about your argument, you'd have no issue trying to shut me up. But like I said, you won't.

You can not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that kawaki moved before the beam so I don’t have to do anything but sit back and laugh at your headcanon and mental gymnastics.

And you can't disprove my argument, while having no argument of your own, on top of not being able to back up your claims. So I don't have to do anything but sit back and laugh at the stroke you're gonna have on your keyboard trying to act like you know what you're talking about when you don't. Lmao

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I’m stupid but you went out of your way to get scans to prove your point while simultaneously destroying your own argument of “action lines” with said scans.

This is almost as bad as undre saying light ages and then posting something that says light doesn’t age

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@tetsukage: that kawaki moved after the beam was fired obviously.

Never in my life have I saw someone claim something was so obvious just to constantly back down every time they're asked to prove it. You're like that one kid in class who piggy-backs on everything everyone else says and acts like "lol duh obviously" like you knew shit when you know nothing. Lmaoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@batmanplusjay: I’m stupid but you went out of your way to get scans to prove your point while simultaneously destroying your own argument of “action lines” with said scans.

This is almost as bad as undre saying light ages and then posting something that says light doesn’t age

I'm not saying your stupid but, you're claiming that Kawai = Naruto in speed, when Kawaki himself stated he's not even close to base Naruto.

There's only 1 possible way this played out.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Thanks.

I also don't think Kawaki reacted to it, but personally, I don't think it was LS.

That's cool. Whether or not it's LS is up for debate. But it's just crazy to think Kawaki outsped that beam and SPSM Naruto.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: it’s funny how you wouldn’t dare defend your statement of planetary durability of kaguya but are jumping at the bits for this.

I don’t have to, because you can’t quantifiably put a number on how fast naruto was moving lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@tetsukage: it’s funny how you wouldn’t dare defend your statement of planetary durability of kaguya but are jumping at the bits for this.

Because I never said she had planet level in durability. I said Kamui could effect Planet level beings.

I don’t have to, because you can’t quantifiably put a number on how fast naruto was moving lol.

Yes you can, his Daughter was going to get killed so his max speed.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Youre doing that thing where you're conceding by bringing nothing to the table to support your claim, but you're still here talking shit just so it looks like you're winning. Lol

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

Because I never said she had planet level in durability. I said Kamui could effect Planet level beings.

Yes you can, his Daughter was going to get killed so his max speed.

Lol wut? Pfff clearly even though his daughter was going to die he wouldn't use max speed, everyone knows that.

He was probably jogging like a Sunday morning or something. CLEARLY.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: I never said kawaki was faster, it’s PIS to set up kawaki putting his life on the line.

Also I was referring to the other guy calling me stupid.

Same way naruto should have jumped a lot further and just took her with him instead of jumping just to her height.

The whole scene is pis

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: he used max speed but his jump didn’t take him further which would put both of them out of the beams path?

It’s all PIS to set up kawaki putting his life on the line.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ourmanuel

@skrskr: @batmanplusjay:

This is a dumb argument.

At no point are we given any indication that kawaki jumped before naruto, and that wouldn’t even make sense considering the same scans with action lines don’t actually show him moving at all, and it wouldn’t make sense considering Naruto himself was already in motion, while kawaki wasn’t.

Even if he did move, he’d need to be moving at least at relativistic speeds and have LS reactions in order to cross even one inch in that timeframe and block its path seeing as Delta’s line of sight to Himawari was clear.

TL;DR even if he moved before it was fired, it’s still not looking too good.

Just accept that it’s likely not LS and did tree level damage lol.

Or PIS, though that’s quite a lot of PIS happening there.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO ^^^^100% Agree

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@ourmanuel said:

@skrskr: @batmanplusjay:

This is a dumb argument.

Says the "Kawaki outsped that beam AND naruto" guy.

At no point are we given any indication that kawaki jumped before naruto,

Action lines, combined with the fact that he had plenty of time to jump while Delta was talking after he was shown to take action.

And I could easily say the same for how there's absolutely no indication he jumped after the beam was shot. All you know is Kawaki got there before the beam did, and your brain did the most six flags roller coaster loop-de-loops and magically assumed he jumped after the beam was shot. That shit makes even less sense than what you're trying to make it seem like I'm saying.

and that wouldn’t even make sense considering the same scans with action lines don’t actually show him moving at all,

But action lines, nonetheless, suggest someone is taking action or doing something. Why would Kawaki have action lines for simply looking, just to do nothing? Dude didn't even scream or anything, he just looked. Clearly those lines were indication that he was going to do something, like jump before that beam was shot.

and it wouldn’t make sense considering Naruto himself was already in motion, while kawaki wasn’t.

That literally happened at the beginning of the first page before we saw Kawaki get action lines at the end of the page.

Even if he did move, he’d need to be moving at least at relativistic speeds and have LS reactions in order to catch up to it and block its path seeing as Delta’s lone of sight to Himawari was clear.

Well no, not really. Since we don't know how high in the air she was thrown, and it's very likely he jumped before the beam was shot, and still had extra time to get close to her as Delta taunted Naruto before she shot the beam.

TL;DR even if he moved before it was fired, it’s still not looking too good.

It makes perfect sense if he moved before it was fired. The arguments you used here made no sense.

Just accept that it’s likely not LS and did tree level damage lol.

So it can one-shot Naruto, but is only tree level? SPSM Naruto = tree level now?

No Caption Provided

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO ^^^^100% Agree

I wonder how much CV users pay you to follow them around and hype them up on everything they say. You must get hella bank from that, but I can respect the hustle.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

Alright I'm done. I said everything I needed to say. Ain't no need to repeat myself and carry it on.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao when you say "tree level" you're argument is pretty invalid.

Sorry but that's nothing more than a week bait.