Bollywood beauty 'Amy Jackson' cast as Saturn Girl in Supergirl season 3 ???

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has Bollywood Actress Amy Jackson been finalised to appear as Saturn Girl in Supergirl season 3 ?? There are several sites claiming this. For your information Bollywood is the movie Industry of India. Most of the movies they make are musicals and stuff but some of them are really good. Recently there has been a wave of Bolywood actresses making their way to American Film and Tv industry. Priyanka Chopra in Quantico and Baywatch, Deepika Padukone in XXX: Return of Xandar Cage etc. Well I don't know much about either Saturn Girl or Amy Jackson but one thing for sure... she's beautiful...!!

Link for Reference

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/25/supergirl-amy-jackson-saturn-girl-season-3/&grqid=gLGawFxv&hl=en-IN

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/supergirl-saturn-girl-season-3-amy-jackson-1202570132/&grqid=HsBsZZQw&hl=en-IN

Pics of Amy Jackson

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt said:

She isn't a great actress though. Lets see how this turns out.

Well it's not like the current cast has set the bar very high..not to mention Saturn Girl isn't exactly a complex character to pull off anyway.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By uugieboogie

@rbt: Has she been in anything known?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RBT

@uugieboogie: Nothing that you'd know about unless you are from subcontinent.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deltahuman

bump

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: yeah not a great actress but most of the movies she stars in are dubbed I guess. so all she does is maybe lip sync the dialogues. maybe she becomes bit flexible when she's allowed to speak English. hoping for the best

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deltahuman

@juiceboks: Yeah its sort of true. some CW stars are crap.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Has she been in anything known?

She won miss teen world once .

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Well it's not like the current cast has set the bar very high..not to mention Saturn Girl isn't exactly a complex character to pull off anyway.

I would disagree with first statement. Melissa, David Harewood and Jeremy are pretty good actors. Agreed with second part though.

@rbt: yeah not a great actress but most of the movies she stars in are dubbed I guess. so all she does is maybe lip sync the dialogues. maybe she becomes bit flexible when she's allowed to speak English. hoping for the best

Yeah, the dubbing could be one of the biggest reason why her acting looks fake. I have never heard her talk in English though. I'd assume she'd have an English accent.

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she's hot.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Yeah saw one interview. she speaks with a distinct RP. doesn't seem like she was born with it though.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Yeah saw one interview. she speaks with a distinct RP. doesn't seem like she was born with it though.

She probably is. She is British as far as I know.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: oh yeah, she's British by birth. she looks desi in her Bollywood appearances which do conceal the fact.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like her, though I agree she isn't a great actress.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By dernman

I don't care what they do with Supergirl after last couple of episodes of Supergirl's last season

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: Is that some kind of beauty pageant or something? I was more or so referring to something that shows her acting skills.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: I'm not into Supergirl that much but I keep myself updated of the story nevertheless. What bad did they do last season?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22 the_stegman  Moderator

She IS gorgeous.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

I assumed they'd do Legion of Superheroes on Legends of Tomorrow.

Anyway, cool. I hope they at least do her better than Miss Martian.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@dernman: I'm not into Supergirl that much but I keep myself updated of the story nevertheless. What bad did they do last season?

The last few episodes of last season. It was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By deltahuman

@dernman: It's funny I Stopped in Season 1 for similar reasons.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, BOING!

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba: what is that supposed to mean

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They proably did it cause people liked WW's actress so much. This girl looks like her.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deltahuman

@major_hellstorm: now that you've mentioned it, I can clearly see the likeness. She does look a bit like Gal Gadot.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im assuming Amy Jackson isnt her real name lol. You think she knows Barry Obama? Assimilation has begun.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: It's her real name.

Anywho the fact that Asians have to change names to find work in Hollywood isn't new. Hollywood is racist.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: Just checked she is more british than anything else.

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: It's her real name.

Anywho the fact that Asians have to change names to find work in Hollywood isn't new. Hollywood is racist.

Get off your high horse, people change there names in Hollywood all the time often shortening or changing words. These people aren't forced to try and sell themselves.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister1: Do you work at Hollywood? No? It's funny but real Hollywood stars have said otherwise. A few months back or so, Agents of Shield star Chloe Bennet was pretty clear on why she changed her name into an anglicized version. Stars like Olivia Munn also have agreed to the fact. Kal Penn, Mindy Kaling... all these names scream only one thing.. Hollywood is racist whether you like it or not

Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister1: Do you work at Hollywood? No? It's funny but real Hollywood stars have said otherwise. A few months back or so, Agents of Shield star Chloe Bennet was pretty clear on why she changed her name into an anglicized version. Stars like Olivia Munn also have agreed to the fact. Kal Penn, Mindy Kaling... all these names scream only one thing.. Hollywood is racist whether you like it or not

What a stupid argument. Lot's of actors from Europe and Russia change there names, does that make it racist, not to you, there white. Lot's of Stars come out and say these things to get the free publicity from riding the progressive train.

By your logic a native Chinese man called Max Power is racist because his name should sound oriental.

You won't find working actors vocally pointing out the lack of gays in films with a WW release, Hollywood has nothing to do with fairness, you just have people pretend it does for marketing.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister1: so all the incidences about Hollywood whitewashing movie characters are what then? charity towards the Asians. I've never seen anyone stupidly defending Hollywood like you when even mainstream white guys have acknowledged it happens every time.

Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister1: so all the incidences about Hollywood whitewashing movie characters are what then? charity towards the Asians. I've never seen anyone stupidly defending Hollywood like you when even mainstream white guys have acknowledged it happens every time.

You've lost the argument so you need to bring up a separate issue. You where talking about names.

I'm not defending Hollywood, I'm just pointing out how it works, it's a business, it makes what people want, my issue is when it pretends that it does good and people like you fall for it.

FFS, they replaced a Tibetan character with Celtic Woman to appease the Chinese government.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister1: so whitewashing isn't racism now? it's a separate topic? okay. nice talking to you psycho.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d0376931207
deactivated-59d0376931207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome.

Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dextersinister1

@deltahuman said:

@dextersinister1: so whitewashing isn't racism now? it's a separate topic? okay. nice talking to you psycho.

Reported for insulting.

People shouldn't deal with you, you can't have a reasonable discussion, you lost the argument, put words in my mouth, I never said (whitewashing was or was not racism) and tried to move it to another topic (whitewashing) in some petty attempt to play the moral guardian.

I get it, someone came along and demolished the point you where trying to make, if a Ukranian can't cry racism if they need to change their name then why does a Chinese person get to do it, if a Korean needs to change their name to work in China is that racist? you couldn't give an answer to this, learn to do better.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister1: I could say the same thing about you. you can't have a reasonable discussion. I said racism exists in hollywood citung instances where stars have had to change names to deal witb it. you outright denied the fact that racism exists in Hollywood. I countered it by giving examples of whitewashing of roles. where did I divert from the topic again? I was just trying to prove my point that racism does exist.

In what universe did I lose the argument? Just because you say so Doesn't make it true like the fact that just because I called you psycho doesn't make you one... or does it? Why give examples about working in China? I was talking about LA. do you have an answer to that? Nope. All you do is make accusations. Learn to do better.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#44 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@deltahuman said:

Reported for insulting.

Yes, no need for anyone to get personal here. Stick to debating the topic at hand instead of insulting others, please. Thanks.

Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister1: I could say the same thing about you. you can't have a reasonable discussion. I said racism exists in hollywood citung instances where stars have had to change names to deal witb it. you outright denied the fact that racism exists in Hollywood. I countered it by giving examples of whitewashing of roles. where did I divert from the topic again? I was just trying to prove my point that racism does exist.

In what universe did I lose the argument? Just because you say so Doesn't make it true like the fact that just because I called you psycho doesn't make you one... or does it? Why give examples about working in China? I was talking about LA. do you have an answer to that? Nope. All you do is make accusations. Learn to do better.

you outright denied the fact that racism exists in Hollywood.

Stopped reading after this, go over my comments and find where I said this.

You won't and then you will come back and admit you where wrong, then you will try reading people's posts from now on before you overreact.

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
deactivated-5caa8c47e8598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cool, maybe now DC will put LOSH back in the comics

comic_fan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers