"Bloodlusted" Flash?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Hello there. I'm by no means an expert on the Flash (any version/incarnation) but something I hear consistently on the battle boards is that no one could really handle a bloodlusted Flash if he were using his powers to their fullest extent and didn't have morals.

My question is, has the Flash (Wally, Barry, Jay, etc) ever been bloodlusted on panel and actually has feats in such a state? If so, how was he stopped?

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MoneyyJunee

Wally was bloodlusted when he fought Spectre If I recall.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash almost never goes bloodlust because he is a very good man. However many of his villains are dark versions of himself with the same powers, like Reverse-Flash, and we’ve seen the unspeakable things they are capable of when they go for blood. However that same Reverse-Flash still got beaten up by Wonder Woman once, not saying that would happen to a bloodlusted Barry Allen but it goes to show that bloodlusted Flash isn’t the perfect fighter that he’s wanked out to be.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea he rarely goes blood lusted or even serious but when he does (whether Barry or Wally or the lesser flashes) there is truly no one save for universal+ beings that can stop him. In Flash War, Barry and Wally almost destroy the universe fighting and it can be felt in multiple dimensions. Barry also physically killed Reverse Flash before. Then in Rebirth he gets serious and slaps Reverse Flash around hard and depowers him. And then recently Barry got very close to killing king cold and went loose with his powers. Taken from Flash (2016)#86:

No Caption Provided

Necrogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A boodlusted Flash is a nightmare..I mean no one except the Flash family members have Picosecond-Attosecond level reaction timing to avoid getting pummeled in the face a million times a second..

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted Flash on paper would be just so overpowered that nothing short of Skyfathers or high end Teambusters would be able to beat them, let alone tag them.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you may be referring to “VineForce” Flash

Clean_Uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always been scared of a bloodlusted Flash. I can't even imagine.