BLEACH - Tite Kubo drew the universe being destroyed at the end of chapters 675-684 while the final battle was occurring

• 58 results
Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@faradaysloth: If the intent of this thread was SK Yhwach undoing what SK did I would agree but, he said and I quote "So don't be surprised if we see the worlds being destroyed as Ichigo and Aizen fight Yhwach"

This is just another unfound attempt to wank Ichigo/Aizen to universal. And it's not like Yhwach even has universal stats he was going to destroy the universe using a method that doesn't correlate with his AP/DC, durability, etc.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Such futile desperate attempts

Psk is Uni+, Yhwach removes the balance that maintains all of existence thus causing destruction all over, true bankai ichigo is anywhere between multi planetary to multi solar system level, Aizen doesn't even scale close to them he just had the mind hax which nearly everyone in bleach is easily prone of

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: Ichigo isn't even close to multi planetary.

Aizen absolutely scales to Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: A great example just popped up.

If this thread was strictly about SK or SK Yhwach undoing what he did, I would see no issue but, we have people like #52 who use stuff like this to make extremely unfounded claimes.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: well I do scale ichigo at that level so......

I don't think Aizen scales to True Bankai Ichigo or SK yhwach but it's arguable

Wait what did I do!!!???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: You're scaling Ichigo to completely unrealistic levels like my comments says lol.

What feats put Ichigo on that level?

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: well that's his AP since he scales far higher than Bankai Yamamoto who was going to destroy the soul society(you can get soul society anywhere from a mere planet to universe in itself,but I think the context referred that the planet on which they're in will be destroyed,not the entire realm) if he continued longer and went all out then we also have yhwach who was destroying these 3 planets by his mere presence ( the rest of all those realms were caused by removing the balance that the Soul king's body had maintained)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz:

1.) Ichigo doesn't scale from Yamamoto's AP in any way, because Yamamoto uses heat Ichigo does not.

2.) The SS is an Earth sized planet, it just resides in a dimension of unknown size.

3.) It very well could have been a hyperbolic statement, he has no feats on that level

4.). Yamamoto at max is surface level (multi continental) and he uses heat to achieve this so Ichigo can't scale to it in any way.

So again how is Ichigo multi planetary to mutli SS level?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: If the intent of this thread was SK Yhwach undoing what SK did I would agree but, he said and I quote "So don't be surprised if we see the worlds being destroyed as Ichigo and Aizen fight Yhwach"

This is just another unfound attempt to wank Ichigo/Aizen to universal. And it's not like Yhwach even has universal stats he was going to destroy the universe using a method that doesn't correlate with his AP/DC, durability, etc.

The first part I would agree as I doubt Pierrot/Madhouse are going to animate literal worlds being destroyed as feats for Yhwach/Ichigo's clashes that clearly never happened in the manga nor was it intended. The sketches shows Yhwach having the power to destroy the balance which consisted the worlds

As for the second part, I don't know how you can't call Yhwach even after the mountain load of evidence given by the author, from his sketches, to the cosmology, to the confirmation of Yhwach trying to destroy the cosmology through his power, through Yhwach trying to end literal concepts, etc. physcality means nothing here but he very blatantly shows the potency of his power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Yhwach is universal via undoing what SK did but, I don't see how his sword slashes, etc, are universal. That's what I meant by he doesn't Universal AP/DC.

Sorry I'm not good at explaining things. Like let's take away Yhwach ability to undo the SK's creation. None of his attacks or abilities outside of that are even close to Universal, nor can he tank universal attacks.

TLDR Yhwach can destroy the universe in that 1 specific way but, he's not getting anywhere close to that output with his attacks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first part I would agree as I doubt Pierrot/Madhouse are going to animate literal worlds being destroyed as feats for Yhwach/Ichigo's clashes that clearly never happened in the manga nor was it intended. The sketches shows Yhwach having the power to destroy the balance which consisted the worlds

But yeah this is 100% what I meant when I said metaphorical, I'm not taking anything away from Yhwach.

I just don't see how his normal attack/abilities outside of his "reset button" scale past planetary much less universal.

God_Spawn58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the next level denial.