BLEACH - Tite Kubo drew the universe being destroyed at the end of chapters 675-684 while the final battle was occurring

  • 60 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Naruto_buster  Online

Yes. These drawings are canon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They are created by Kubo to add additional information in some chapters. Previous sketches were adapted in the anime. (So don't be surprised if we see the worlds being destroyed as Ichigo and Aizen fight Yhwach).

In the chapter were Ichigo mentions that he once went to the Valley of Screams (KYOGOKU), Kubo tells you to go see the first movie Memories of Nobody for more details about the Valley of Screams and Ichigo's adventure to them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here are some examples of canon info details that Kubo adds through these type of sketches. (I could go on, and on, and on. Posting all 686 + minus chapters is unnecessary, you get the point.

Avatar image for gelato_exotic
gelato_exotic

8609

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So are the first drawings meant to be a hypothetical if Yhwach defeated Ichigo and proceeded to destroy Soul Society like he said he would or it was meant to be already happening during the fight?

Avatar image for tifalockhart
TifaLockhart

22839

Forum Posts

253

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

How do you even draw something like that?

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Naruto_buster  Online

@gelato_exotic said:

So are the first drawings meant to be a hypothetical if Yhwach defeated Ichigo and proceeded to destroy Soul Society like he said he would or it was meant to be already happening during the fight?

Doubt it. Kubo never draws "What if" scenarios or "What if" information in sketches that follow the chapters. They are meant to represent three different types, click the word "Canon" to read in the Bleach wiki all 3 sketches types done by Kubo.

Avatar image for highmantra_x0sp
HighMantra_X0Sp

12663

Forum Posts

564

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By HighMantra_X0Sp

I always wondered where some of Ichigos Gran Rey went. It doesn't make much sense for Base Hueco Mundo Arc Grimmjow to Warp space with a gran rey but HoS true power Ichigo use a Gran Rey and a Getsuga but have no aftereffects. We can assume these as feats and whatnot.

Avatar image for gelato_exotic
gelato_exotic

8609

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gelato_exotic said:

So are the first drawings meant to be a hypothetical if Yhwach defeated Ichigo and proceeded to destroy Soul Society like he said he would or it was meant to be already happening during the fight?

Doubt it. Kubo never draws "What if" scenarios or "What if" information in sketches that follow the chapters. They are meant to represent three different types, click the word "Canon" to read in the Bleach wiki all 3 sketches types done by Kubo.

Ok I see, so then I assume Yhwach was already passively crushing Soul Society during the fight was Kubo's intention, it was kinda vague at the time lol

Avatar image for highmantra_x0sp
HighMantra_X0Sp

12663

Forum Posts

564

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By HighMantra_X0Sp
Avatar image for gelato_exotic
gelato_exotic

8609

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@highmantra_x0sp: So Kubo is basically giving his readers indirect permission to use headcanon as they wish O.o

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 Naruto_buster  Online

@naruto_buster said:
@gelato_exotic said:

So are the first drawings meant to be a hypothetical if Yhwach defeated Ichigo and proceeded to destroy Soul Society like he said he would or it was meant to be already happening during the fight?

Doubt it. Kubo never draws "What if" scenarios or "What if" information in sketches that follow the chapters. They are meant to represent three different types, click the word "Canon" to read in the Bleach wiki all 3 sketches types done by Kubo.

Ok I see, so then I assume Yhwach was already passively crushing Soul Society during the fight was Kubo's intention, it was kinda vague at the time lol

This will be shown better in the anime. All sketches have been adapted in the anime so far. Someone recently asked Kubo about the anime censorship for Soifon, Yoruichi and Hallible clothes, and Kubo said the new anime season will air at "midnight" and will follow the original story of the manga. So that means there will be no censorship. Pure gore! Makes sense since the final arc takes place two years after Aizen was sealed off. Ichigo should be 17-18 in the final arc.

Avatar image for highmantra_x0sp
HighMantra_X0Sp

12663

Forum Posts

564

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gelato_exotic: Somewhat. He allows people to make assumptions and use their brain to correlate feats and whatnot but we mustn't take things out of context.

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just put this in the Bleach discussion thread, that's what it's for.

Avatar image for highmantra_x0sp
HighMantra_X0Sp

12663

Forum Posts

564

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wonder what the time-skip from the end of the FB arc to TYBW was. We might also get mini-arcs and whatnot for some characters like Soi-Fon or Komomura.

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 Naruto_buster  Online
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Naruto_buster  Online
Avatar image for kemono_dono
Kemono_dono

2470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

New wank material?

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17 Naruto_buster  Online
Avatar image for highmantra_x0sp
HighMantra_X0Sp

12663

Forum Posts

564

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I read the links and nothing said those sketches where "canon" or that they're getting animated

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 Naruto_buster  Online

@decaffeinated: I never said that the links said, “I say they are canon because I am Kubo.” I said that they are drawn by the author and come in the official volumes hence canon.

I never said they were going to be “animated” as a debate. I said read the wiki where it talks about the sketches been extra info from the author and that previous sketches were animated in the anime.

Thanks for proving to everyone that you didn't watch the anime. Otherwise, you would have known that the sketches have always been animated.

Say what you may next. I’ll replay back to you when the anime episodes air and this is shown in the episode. 😂 😭 😆

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By Decaffeinated
Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24 Naruto_buster  Online

@decaffeinated: Doubt it. Karakura Town Superheroes and Kon kicking the pebble to a distant galaxy was animated. All sketches have been animated. It won't stop now. We got recent confirmation from Kubo that the anime will adapt the original story from the manga without censorship. But let's play devil's advocate, and say that I will concede that I was wrong if they are not animated. Happy?

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By Decaffeinated

@naruto_buster: I asked, what will you say when it's not animated? I don't care about previous sketches, I don't recall seeing these sketches anywhere in the manga.

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26 Naruto_buster  Online

@decaffeinated: I already answered at the end of my reply. More proof than you don't read what other post and write non-sense replies to troll.

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By Decaffeinated

@naruto_buster: Well then get ready to concede, because it won't be animated and IIRC this wasn't ever in the actual manga.

And secondly I'm no troll and you don't want to call others trolls because let's be honest if anyone's a troll...

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By Naruto_buster  Online

@decaffeinated: thanks for conceding that you don't own the Bleach volumes. Hence, do not support the series. I’m taking screenshots of everything on mobile. 😆

All sketches for BLEACH volumes - https://www.tumgir.com/tag/bleach%20volume%20sketches

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29 Naruto_buster  Online

Bookmarked.

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By Decaffeinated

@naruto_buster:

1.) I don't own the volumes why would I? It's called ViZ.

2.) I read that link and at the end of these sketches it shows a foot stepping on the "planets" that plus the fact that they fall and spell out despair makes it highly likely that it's metaphorical.

3.)Go ahead and take screen shots? Why would I care?

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31  Edited By Decaffeinated

Also kind of sus that you didn't post the entire sketch, almost like you wanted to leave out some details that put the sketch into question....

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By Naruto_buster  Online

@decaffeinated: “ Well then get ready to concede, because it won't be animated and IIRC this wasn't ever in the actual manga.”

“ I read that link and at the end of these sketches it shows a foot stepping on the "planets" that plus the fact that they fall and spell out despair makes it highly likely that it's metaphorical.”

Boy can't even concede that he was wrong in such small detail. Imagine when he losses an argument? I don't know. Maybe he starts calling people names? Yep, I can confirmed first hand. Been there and he is done that to me multiple times.

Next step: play the innocent. Come on, I know you want to.

If I wanted to leave out the things that put the sketch “into question” I would have left out the “despair” sketch. Not all sketches are connected.

If we see the entire sketch or picture it reads as a future that Ichigo crushes. A future where the destruction of the universe never happens.

If you were only more sincere and open like me and didn't try to hide your mistakes. You would have been a better person.

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By Decaffeinated

@naruto_buster: Concede what? That the sketches are in volume 73? Sure they are. I never said they weren't I said IIRC (If I remember correctly) IF being the key word. The sketches aren't in the actual manga chapters though again IIRC because I read Bleach on ViZ and don't remember seeing them..

You litteraly called me a troll first when all I did was ask a question.

And lastly how do we know the sketches aren't metaphorical? I mean Kon can't actually kick things across the galaxy.

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@naruto_buster: I see you added to your post, nothing about you is sincere lol.

Your name is "Naruto_Buster" you have an Ichigo picture, this implies that you made the account just to troll the Naruto fans on this site.

You're also a hypocrite because you accused me of calling names when you're litteraly the first person to do so...

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35 Naruto_buster  Online

@decaffeinated: you are still wrong because they are in the manga. The sketches are never in digital form. Even if you didn't know that. It is still wrong.

Kon is a gag character. Logic doesn't apply to them and no one scales to them unless we use composite because it makes the composite character part of the gag character.

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36 Naruto_buster  Online

@decaffeinated: So you started to attack me personally again. Is not the first time. I’ll let it pass. Can you?

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By Decaffeinated

@naruto_buster:

Doesn't matter that alone proves the sketches aren't always factual. Add that with the way Kubo drew these sketches and it's highly likely that it's metaphorical.

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 Naruto_buster  Online

@decaffeinated: the sketches are not there to show off. Kubo had a fracture tendon on his shoulder and hurried the manga to go get surgery. If it wasn't important he wouldn't have bothered.

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@decaffeinated: So you started to attack me personally again. Is not the first time. I’ll let it pass. Can you?

Because you litteraly started it..... What happend to being sincere?

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40 Naruto_buster  Online

@decaffeinated: You can copy and paste where I called you names. Source?

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@decaffeinated: the sketches are not there to show off. Kubo had a fracture tendon on his shoulder and hurried the manga to go get surgery. If it wasn't important he wouldn't have bothered.

This doesn't prove anything? How does this mean it's not metaphorical?

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42 Naruto_buster  Online

@decaffeinated: it would be the first one. The anime will show you once it comes back. Like it did with Kon.

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@decaffeinated: I already answered at the end of my reply. More proof than you don't read what other post and write non-sense replies to troll.

You implied I was a troll here, before I said anything negative about anyone lol and what's funny is this;

@decaffeinated:

Next step: play the innocent. Come on, I know you want to.

So not only did you start with the passive aggressive nonsense, you said I would play innocent... Which is what you're doing right now.

I can't make this stuff up.

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@decaffeinated: it would be the first one. The anime will show you once it comes back. Like it did with Kon.

What is this a reply too? It doesn't awnser anything I asked?

Avatar image for naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

1558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45 Naruto_buster  Online

@decaffeinated: That doesn't prove anything you claimed. How does this mean you are not a troll?

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@decaffeinated: That doesn't prove anything you claimed. How does this mean you are not a troll?

What are you talking about? I didn't even claim anything? You need to be way more clear with the things you post. Quote me or something.

Avatar image for stormshadow_x
StormShadow_X

19578

Forum Posts

767

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

lol

Avatar image for leonhardt
Leonhardt

1523

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Still metaphorical.

> Shows universe as a scale

> Planets spell out "despair"

> Final sketch you left out shows a foot stomping on it.

It's clearly not literal.

Avatar image for faradaysloth
FaradaySloth

16339

Forum Posts

129

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dude...what...just because it's metaphorical doesn't mean that the intent was wrong. We know Yhwach was going to destroy the balance of the worlds and we saw a metaphorical depiction of that with the scale, not that hard...

Still metaphorical.

> Shows universe as a scale

> Planets spell out "despair"

> Final sketch you left out shows a foot stomping on it.

It's clearly not literal.