BLEACH - Tite Kubo drew the universe being destroyed at the end of chapters 675-684 while the final battle was occurring

• 58 results
Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Naruto_buster

Yes. These drawings are canon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They are created by Kubo to add additional information in some chapters. Previous sketches were adapted in the anime. (So don't be surprised if we see the worlds being destroyed as Ichigo and Aizen fight Yhwach).

In the chapter were Ichigo mentions that he once went to the Valley of Screams (KYOGOKU), Kubo tells you to go see the first movie Memories of Nobody for more details about the Valley of Screams and Ichigo's adventure to them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here are some examples of canon info details that Kubo adds through these type of sketches. (I could go on, and on, and on. Posting all 686 + minus chapters is unnecessary, you get the point.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So are the first drawings meant to be a hypothetical if Yhwach defeated Ichigo and proceeded to destroy Soul Society like he said he would or it was meant to be already happening during the fight?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

How do you even draw something like that?

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Naruto_buster

@gelato_exotic said:

So are the first drawings meant to be a hypothetical if Yhwach defeated Ichigo and proceeded to destroy Soul Society like he said he would or it was meant to be already happening during the fight?

Doubt it. Kubo never draws "What if" scenarios or "What if" information in sketches that follow the chapters. They are meant to represent three different types, click the word "Canon" to read in the Bleach wiki all 3 sketches types done by Kubo.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:

Doubt it. Kubo never draws "What if" scenarios or "What if" information in sketches that follow the chapters. They are meant to represent three different types, click the word "Canon" to read in the Bleach wiki all 3 sketches types done by Kubo.

Ok I see, so then I assume Yhwach was already passively crushing Soul Society during the fight was Kubo's intention, it was kinda vague at the time lol

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By mantraxsp
gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highmantra_x0sp: So Kubo is basically giving his readers indirect permission to use headcanon as they wish O.o

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster said:
@gelato_exotic said:

Ok I see, so then I assume Yhwach was already passively crushing Soul Society during the fight was Kubo's intention, it was kinda vague at the time lol

This will be shown better in the anime. All sketches have been adapted in the anime so far. Someone recently asked Kubo about the anime censorship for Soifon, Yoruichi and Hallible clothes, and Kubo said the new anime season will air at "midnight" and will follow the original story of the manga. So that means there will be no censorship. Pure gore! Makes sense since the final arc takes place two years after Aizen was sealed off. Ichigo should be 17-18 in the final arc.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: Somewhat. He allows people to make assumptions and use their brain to correlate feats and whatnot but we mustn't take things out of context.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just put this in the Bleach discussion thread, that's what it's for.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Naruto_buster
Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read the links and nothing said those sketches where "canon" or that they're getting animated

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: I never said that the links said, “I say they are canon because I am Kubo.” I said that they are drawn by the author and come in the official volumes hence canon.

I never said they were going to be “animated” as a debate. I said read the wiki where it talks about the sketches been extra info from the author and that previous sketches were animated in the anime.

Thanks for proving to everyone that you didn't watch the anime. Otherwise, you would have known that the sketches have always been animated.

Say what you may next. I’ll replay back to you when the anime episodes air and this is shown in the episode. 😂 😭 😆

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: Doubt it. Karakura Town Superheroes and Kon kicking the pebble to a distant galaxy was animated. All sketches have been animated. It won't stop now. We got recent confirmation from Kubo that the anime will adapt the original story from the manga without censorship. But let's play devil's advocate, and say that I will concede that I was wrong if they are not animated. Happy?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: I asked, what will you say when it's not animated? I don't care about previous sketches, I don't recall seeing these sketches anywhere in the manga.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: I already answered at the end of my reply. More proof than you don't read what other post and write non-sense replies to troll.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: Well then get ready to concede, because it won't be animated and IIRC this wasn't ever in the actual manga.

And secondly I'm no troll and you don't want to call others trolls because let's be honest if anyone's a troll...

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Naruto_buster

@decaffeinated: thanks for conceding that you don't own the Bleach volumes. Hence, do not support the series. I’m taking screenshots of everything on mobile. 😆

All sketches for BLEACH volumes - https://www.tumgir.com/tag/bleach%20volume%20sketches

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bookmarked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster:

1.) I don't own the volumes why would I? It's called ViZ.

2.) I read that link and at the end of these sketches it shows a foot stepping on the "planets" that plus the fact that they fall and spell out despair makes it highly likely that it's metaphorical.

3.)Go ahead and take screen shots? Why would I care?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also kind of sus that you didn't post the entire sketch, almost like you wanted to leave out some details that put the sketch into question....

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Naruto_buster

@decaffeinated: “ Well then get ready to concede, because it won't be animated and IIRC this wasn't ever in the actual manga.”

“ I read that link and at the end of these sketches it shows a foot stepping on the "planets" that plus the fact that they fall and spell out despair makes it highly likely that it's metaphorical.”

Boy can't even concede that he was wrong in such small detail. Imagine when he losses an argument? I don't know. Maybe he starts calling people names? Yep, I can confirmed first hand. Been there and he is done that to me multiple times.

Next step: play the innocent. Come on, I know you want to.

If I wanted to leave out the things that put the sketch “into question” I would have left out the “despair” sketch. Not all sketches are connected.

If we see the entire sketch or picture it reads as a future that Ichigo crushes. A future where the destruction of the universe never happens.

If you were only more sincere and open like me and didn't try to hide your mistakes. You would have been a better person.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: Concede what? That the sketches are in volume 73? Sure they are. I never said they weren't I said IIRC (If I remember correctly) IF being the key word. The sketches aren't in the actual manga chapters though again IIRC because I read Bleach on ViZ and don't remember seeing them..

You litteraly called me a troll first when all I did was ask a question.

And lastly how do we know the sketches aren't metaphorical? I mean Kon can't actually kick things across the galaxy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: I see you added to your post, nothing about you is sincere lol.

Your name is "Naruto_Buster" you have an Ichigo picture, this implies that you made the account just to troll the Naruto fans on this site.

You're also a hypocrite because you accused me of calling names when you're litteraly the first person to do so...

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: you are still wrong because they are in the manga. The sketches are never in digital form. Even if you didn't know that. It is still wrong.

Kon is a gag character. Logic doesn't apply to them and no one scales to them unless we use composite because it makes the composite character part of the gag character.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: So you started to attack me personally again. Is not the first time. I’ll let it pass. Can you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster:

Doesn't matter that alone proves the sketches aren't always factual. Add that with the way Kubo drew these sketches and it's highly likely that it's metaphorical.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: the sketches are not there to show off. Kubo had a fracture tendon on his shoulder and hurried the manga to go get surgery. If it wasn't important he wouldn't have bothered.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: So you started to attack me personally again. Is not the first time. I’ll let it pass. Can you?

Because you litteraly started it..... What happend to being sincere?

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: You can copy and paste where I called you names. Source?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: the sketches are not there to show off. Kubo had a fracture tendon on his shoulder and hurried the manga to go get surgery. If it wasn't important he wouldn't have bothered.

This doesn't prove anything? How does this mean it's not metaphorical?

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: it would be the first one. The anime will show you once it comes back. Like it did with Kon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: I already answered at the end of my reply. More proof than you don't read what other post and write non-sense replies to troll.

You implied I was a troll here, before I said anything negative about anyone lol and what's funny is this;

@decaffeinated:

Next step: play the innocent. Come on, I know you want to.

So not only did you start with the passive aggressive nonsense, you said I would play innocent... Which is what you're doing right now.

I can't make this stuff up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: it would be the first one. The anime will show you once it comes back. Like it did with Kon.

What is this a reply too? It doesn't awnser anything I asked?

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: That doesn't prove anything you claimed. How does this mean you are not a troll?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: That doesn't prove anything you claimed. How does this mean you are not a troll?

What are you talking about? I didn't even claim anything? You need to be way more clear with the things you post. Quote me or something.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

lol

Avatar image for deactivated-63348143d7cff
deactivated-63348143d7cff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still metaphorical.

> Shows universe as a scale

> Planets spell out "despair"

> Final sketch you left out shows a foot stomping on it.

It's clearly not literal.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude...what...just because it's metaphorical doesn't mean that the intent was wrong. We know Yhwach was going to destroy the balance of the worlds and we saw a metaphorical depiction of that with the scale, not that hard...

Still metaphorical.

> Shows universe as a scale

> Planets spell out "despair"

> Final sketch you left out shows a foot stomping on it.

It's clearly not literal.