Bleach Respect thread (discussing power levels)

• 113 results
MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bleach gets downplayed pretty hard around here.

Then again "Sasuke would speed blitz Haruhi" was a thing...

i know right? I created a post of Evolved Aizen vs Juubi, posted why they are so equal and fans still said that Aizen didn't stand a chance, I posted Ichigo runs the striking gauntlet and they said he didn't even pass the first one guess who was, and with that i can keep going hell just now i'm been taling with a dude that was trying to downplay bleach and hype Naruto, i mean yeah they are impressive but where do this guys get something like Kaguya destroying a universe or Juubi destroying a planet. and the same goes for most threads.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@thekillerklok said:

i know right? I created a post of Evolved Aizen vs Juubi, posted why they are so equal and fans still said that Aizen didn't stand a chance, I posted Ichigo runs the striking gauntlet and they said he didn't even pass the first one guess who was, and with that i can keep going hell just now i'm been taling with a dude that was trying to downplay bleach and hype Naruto, i mean yeah they are impressive but where do this guys get something like Kaguya destroying a universe or Juubi destroying a planet. and the same goes for most threads.

I'll never quite understand how people can call Ichigo a maximum-mountain buster, makes no sense.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By buttersdaman000

lol wut?

Nobody in Bleach even comes close to continent level destructive capacity lol

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MrDevil

@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@thekillerklok said:

I'll never quite understand how people can call Ichigo a maximum-mountain buster, makes no sense.

is easily and i may understand even if i don't like it, people doesn't like their favorite characters lose. and if a character more powerful than theirs would be win a battle and at the moment they see this they star hyping out their characters and wanting to downplay the feats of the other character, i have seen it happen in Thor vs Superman, Bleach vs Naruto (x character) just bc hey can easily be considered something hype, hell a example of bleach and naruto, "Ichibei vs Naruto and Sasuke, people said that he is slow and has no striking power and his abilities work only in bleach bc bleach abilities work with names" and i could give you more examples but it would take 20 pages just in a few examples. Hell there is people even thinking Kaguya is universe buster. and kenpachi is island lv. or that yamamoto's zanpakuto is only few blocks lv and that his bankai is not even city lv.

Ichigo PD runs the striking power gauntlet. - Battles - Comic Vine

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: I think it's also because Naruto has easy-to-see feats, whereas Bleach requires a decent amount of math and research to understand. All the explosions stay in towers, so the actual destructive capacity is difficult to see. Somehow Ichibei has no striking feats? does 300 Ri from a pimp-slap mean nothing?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil: I think it's also because Naruto has easy-to-see feats, whereas Bleach requires a decent amount of math and research to understand. All the explosions stay in towers, so the actual destructive capacity is difficult to see. Somehow Ichibei has no striking feats? does 300 Ri from a pimp-slap mean nothing?

that won't be a striking feat that would be technique, his stiking feat would be equal to Yhwach, you see Yamamoto received 3 lightnings strikes without any injury, Yhwach attack him and braking him in half and Ichibei was equaling Yhwach in striking power. And well is true that you need to check but some fans don't even check the feats, they were saying Kaguya is universe buster and if you actually review the feats in both series you will find that they are more equal that people believe. Kubo even said in one of his interviews that the serie is specifically made so only a few people that are actually into the series would understand.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

that won't be a striking feat that would be technique

It's not his Zanpakuto ability, it wasn't a kido, so what "technique" would it be classified as?

Kubo even said in one of his interviews that the serie is specifically made so only a few people that are actually into the series would understand.

Do you think you could find it?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

It's not his Zanpakuto ability, it wasn't a kido, so what "technique" would it be classified as?

Kubo even said in one of his interviews that the serie is specifically made so only a few people that are actually into the series would understand.

it could be classified in his reality warper abilities or kido. i'm gonna see if i can find it.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MrDevil

@jeepeh: some interviews in here.

Forum:Tite Kubo Interviews - Bleach Wiki - Your guide to the Bleach manga and anime series

Bleachness - Kubo Interview from FTB movie guide!

Interviews with Kubo Tite

It must be in one of those.

PD I found it. it was in a postscript of Tite about the Bleach Novel Spirits Are Forever With You

Here is the images.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He created Bleach in a way people needed to read twice to comprehend it.

And if you need to confirm the translation you may do it in here.

Untuned Translation Blog: Bleach: Spirits are Forever With You - Postscript (by Kubo and Narita)

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Ohhhhh, the 4 levels of secrets, yeah. Isn't that towards the story side of things though?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jeepeh

@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

it could be classified in his reality warper abilities or kido. i'm gonna see if i can find it.

Reality warper? o_O

Maybe it's something akin to Shunko.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Ohhhhh, the 4 levels of secrets, yeah. Isn't that towards the story side of things though?

yeah but in bleach there is side stories to connect and we could made two entire pages and we won't be able to actually finish it, and i'm pretty sure he mean with everything.

@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

Reality warper? o_O

Maybe it's something akin to Shunko.

well most of bleach characters have powers to manipulate the reality or they are simply too much powerful.

yeah but bleach

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

cool

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

well most of bleach characters have powers to manipulate the reality or they are simply too much powerful.

yeah but bleach

Huh?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Well, there is a lot of assuming and then math derived from assumptions here. Dont use power scaling. None of them is able to up and destroy a planet with pure force. But Ichigo is 100% durable enough to tank a lot of those hits.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Is there any mention in the bleach manga that states how their powers or destructive capabilities would effect the real world?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

yeah but bleach

Huh?

Gremmy, Ichibei, etc. most of them can affect reality and space time.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By jeepeh

@chimeroid said:

Well, there is a lot of assuming and then math derived from assumptions here. Dont use power scaling. None of them is able to up and destroy a planet with pure force. But Ichigo is 100% durable enough to tank a lot of those hits.

What hits?

@juzacloud said:

@jeepeh: Is there any mention in the bleach manga that states how their powers or destructive capabilities would effect the real world?

What do you mean? They fight in the real world a lot

@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

yeah but bleach

Huh?

I don't understand. Only Gremmy can warp reality.... Ichibei merely names things. >_>

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MrDevil

@jeepeh said:
@chimeroid said:

What hits?

@juzacloud said:

What do you mean? They fight in the real world a lot

@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

yeah but bleach

Huh?

I don't understand. Only Gremmy can warp reality.... Ichibei merely names things. >_>

not exactly it actually cost me a little to understant it but Ichibei bends people and things through their names. He can change something and make their powers just by deleting their names and giving any other name he wants. Gremmy bends reality with his imagination, the others either have a power to manipulate the weather or great raw power. Most of the stern rittern can bend space time/reality but not as easy as Gremmy that's what makes him so powerful. Most people in here can bend time space or reality.

Sternrttern:

• Yhwach as the allmighty can give anyone the power he want by giving them a letter, and right now he can probably do anything he wants.
  • the B allows to create a balance between what happens and would happen,
  • Deathdealer can control a dose control of any venom even if there isn't a venom.
  • Explode can transform anything it touch into a bomb,
  • Thunderbolt can control the lightning at will. X-Axis can create a hole anywhere he wants and there is no stopping it.
  • The Youself one can mimicry the power they see and the appearance and the other can mimicry their appearance.
  • The Jail can create a reishi prison out of anywhere.
  • the rest are either unknown, can control the will and the mind of people or just increase their physical power

Espadas:

• #2 can bend space time making everything slow and old.
  • #3 can control water
  • #7 can control people or anything he sees up to 64 i think.
  • #8 can control the people's body, reincarnate, etc.

Fullbrings

• Giriko could bend reality when making deals with the "god of time"
  • Tsukishima can bend time and space with his sword creating something like what he did to the floor in his battle with Byakuya.
  • Riruka can move people in or out anything she likes.
  • Yukio can create anything he wants thanks to his fullbring.

Orihime i don't think she drops in any categories of what happens but she can bend reality eliminating anything that happens.

See what i mean?most of bleach characters can either bend reality or are too strong to be sopped by those same people.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: ... Most of those aren't really reality warping... What Gremmy does is Reality warping,

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil: ... Most of those aren't really reality warping... What Gremmy does is Reality warping,

hey i say time space or reality

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

They're neither. .-.

For Ex: Barragan's aging, it's not really "warping time and space", he just ages people to death. Otherwise Blackout from Ghost Rider 2 also warps time and space. o_O

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MrDevil

@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

They're neither. .-.

For Ex: Barragan's aging, it's not really "warping time and space", he just ages people to death. Otherwise Blackout from Ghost Rider 2 also warps time and space. o_O

not exactly Barragan's power protect him from his own respira stopping the aging. manipulating time in thing and people. more or less but Barragan is in another lv.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jeepeh said:
@chimeroid said:

What hits?

Even planet busting at occasion it seems. He is crazily tanky.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

They're neither. .-.

not exactly Barragan's power protect him from his own respira stopping the aging. manipulating time in thing and people. more or less but Barragan is in another lv.

manipulating someone's personal time and manipulating time and space are very different things.

@jeepeh said:
@chimeroid said:

What hits?

Ah, you're speaking of Kurohitsugi?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

They're neither. .-.

manipulating someone's personal time and manipulating time and space are very different things.

@chimeroid said:
@jeepeh said:
@chimeroid said:

What hits?

Ah, you're speaking of Kurohitsugi?

well he actually is manipulating the time with his respira and the kuohitsugi is a time space technique as said by Aizen.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

As I said, time and Time+Space is rather different to my knowledge. And Kurohitsugi is a gravity attack at that point with spikes, it's just that the gravity is SO strong that it warps time and space as an after-effect.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

As I said, time and Time+Space is rather different to my knowledge. And Kurohitsugi is a gravity attack at that point with spikes, it's just that the gravity is SO strong that it warps time and space as an after-effect.

i never get to understand that technique i though it was like a technique that destroy everything inside it.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

i never get to understand that technique i though it was like a technique that destroy everything inside it.

It's quite odd, originally it captured someone inside it, then impaled them like a magician sword-in-the-box trick, then later on it seems to only use gravity waves to EF someone over,

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

It's quite odd, originally it captured someone inside it, then impaled them like a magician sword-in-the-box trick, then later on it seems to only use gravity waves to EF someone over,

i always though it was some kind of spell that caused a great amount of destruction of everything it was inside the spell since Aizen just used 1/3 of the true power of the spell. like some kind of disintegration spell.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jeepeh

@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

i always though it was some kind of spell that caused a great amount of destruction of everything it was inside the spell since Aizen just used 1/3 of the true power of the spell. like some kind of disintegration spell.

That's what happened most recently, but when he first used it on Komamura it impaled him a lot with all the spikes. I don't think having 1/3rd of the power would change what it actually did. Maybe it has something to do with Aizen's transcendence?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

That's what happened most recently, but when he first used it on Komamura it impaled him a lot with all the spikes. I don't think having 1/3rd of the power would change what it actually did. Maybe it has something to do with Aizen's transcendence?

i think it woud it should be minimum twice the damage komamura get and that guy is really strong. well AIzen is stronger than when he fight ichigo that's for sure.

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach is the most underestimated in the hst.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Its the police sir your son was killed by a hit and run driver, the driver was an alcohol

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: one thing u should edit, anyone who has been able to counter, block or evade a cero is light speed

No Caption Provided

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By jeepeh

@mrdevil said:

@jeepeh: one thing u should edit, anyone who has been able to counter, block or evade a cero is light speed

No Caption Provided

Eh, I don't think that'll fly with people. I don't think it's really Light-speed, Ichigo could react to them at the beginning of the series, and he was only Mach 500 by FKT arc.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MrDevil

@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:

No Caption Provided

Eh, I don't think that'll fly with people. I don't think it's really Light-speed, Ichigo could react to them at the beginning of the series, and he was only Mach 500 by FKT arc.

not really,

Ichigo has Nano second speed in Bankai

and Byakuya describes Ichigo's movement speed as instant

but hey not just that but we got the scan of the data book saying ceros are light speed, and we got this other scan saying Ichigo was moving like lightning

No Caption Provided

Even though Ichigo was moving a ligthning speed the Byakuya was still reacting with his bankai, until Ichigo increased his speed and Byakuya completely lose him of sight many times on the battle. But hey if Ichigo is not light speed how is he swinging away all of Senbonsakura's blade even though they move to lightning speed just as ichigo was. and hey Databooks are just to explain what happen in manga. Databooks are the most reliable information we got second to the mangaka. and guess what? Ichigo is many times faster than light (20 times since he reacted to a bala).

And Ichigo blocking a cero at beginning it was a reflex, he is not counterattacking or evading the blast. and at that time he could easily block Uryu's arrows from behind in a blind spot casually.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By jeepeh

@mrdevil:

AFAIK that doesn't translate to lightspeed?

As far as Byakuya is concerned it was, but Byakuya was nowhere near lightspeed.

but hey not just that but we got the scan of the data book saying ceros are light speed

That would mean Cyclops's beams are lightspeed.

and we got this other scan saying Ichigo was moving like lightning

I've made that mistake before, lighting and lightspeed are lightyears *ba dum toosh* apart.

Even though Ichigo was moving a ligthning speed the Byakuya was still reacting with his bankai, until Ichigo increased his speed and Byakuya completely lose him of sight many times on the battle.

Byakuya lost sight of him the second Ichigo went Bankai. Ichigo was fooling with him the entire time until his Bankai started breaking his own bones.

But hey if Ichigo is not light speed how is he swinging away all of Senbonsakura's blade even though they move to lightning speed just as ichigo was.

Ichigo's the speed of lightning, not Byakuya.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

1 - AFAIK that doesn't translate to lightspeed?

2 - As far as Byakuya is concerned it was, but Byakuya was nowhere near lightspeed.

but hey not just that but we got the scan of the data book saying ceros are light speed

3 - That would mean Cyclops's beams are lightspeed.

and we got this other scan saying Ichigo was moving like lightning

4 - I've made that mistake before, lighting and lightspeed are lightyears *ba dum toosh* apart.

Even though Ichigo was moving a ligthning speed the Byakuya was still reacting with his bankai, until Ichigo increased his speed and Byakuya completely lose him of sight many times on the battle.

5 - Byakuya lost sight of him the second Ichigo went Bankai. Ichigo was fooling with him the entire time until his Bankai started breaking his own bones.

But hey if Ichigo is not light speed how is he swinging away all of Senbonsakura's blade even though they move to lightning speed just as ichigo was.

6 - Ichigo's the speed of lightning, not Byakuya.

1. Actually speed of light is one foot per nanosecond
  2. never stated but Byakuya does was too fast for Ichigo who couldn't even see it who again could react to a cero.
  3. Never specified to be. yet iron man does has lightspeed repulsors.
  4. actually How Fast Does Lightning Go? | F.A.Q. | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News
  5. Yet his bankai was reacting even though ichigo was using lightning speed, and when he increased his speed ichigo still was reacting pretty easy to the bankai, and he even swing aside all of the thousands (or more) blades even though they were before reacting to ichigo's lightning speed attacks.
  6. Not his shunko but his bankai is.
jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By jeepeh

@mrdevil:

Actually speed of light is one foot per nanosecond

Can you prove it to be nanosecond?

1. never stated but Byakuya does was too fast for Ichigo who couldn't even see it who again could react to a cero.

At what point in the fight are you referring to? Byakuya only blitzed Ichigo after his Bankai started working against him.

Never specified to be. yet iron man does has lightspeed repulsors.

where was this shown?

actually How Fast Does Lightning Go? | F.A.Q. | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Huh? This says that it's way slower than light- which is what I was saying.

1. Yet his bankai was reacting even though ichigo was using lightning speed, and when he increased his speed ichigo still was reacting pretty easy to the bankai, and he even swing aside all of the thousands (or more) blades even though they were before reacting to ichigo's lightning speed attacks.

Byakuya never once kept up with Ichigo that I can recall, he just managed to trap Ichigo before he swatted them all down.

Not his shunko but his bankai is.

I think you mean Shunpo, Shunko is Yoruichi and Soi Fon's energy technique. And it was never shown that Senbonzakura Kageyoshi moves at Lightning speed. If it was, Ichigo'd have been evenly matched, but he wasn't.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

Actually speed of light is one foot per nanosecond

1 - Can you prove it to be nanosecond?

1. never stated but Byakuya does was too fast for Ichigo who couldn't even see it who again could react to a cero.

2 - At what point in the fight are you referring to? Byakuya only blitzed Ichigo after his Bankai started working against him.

Never specified to be. yet iron man does has lightspeed repulsors.

3 - where was this shown?

actually How Fast Does Lightning Go? | F.A.Q. | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

4 - Huh? This says that it's way slower than light- which is what I was saying.

1. Yet his bankai was reacting even though ichigo was using lightning speed, and when he increased his speed ichigo still was reacting pretty easy to the bankai, and he even swing aside all of the thousands (or more) blades even though they were before reacting to ichigo's lightning speed attacks.

5 - Byakuya never once kept up with Ichigo that I can recall, he just managed to trap Ichigo before he swatted them all down.

Not his shunko but his bankai is.

6 - I think you mean Shunpo, Shunko is Yoruichi and Soi Fon's energy technique. And it was never shown that Senbonzakura Kageyoshi moves at Lightning speed. If it was, Ichigo'd have been evenly matched, but he wasn't.

1. Ichigo's feat? sure all of Senbonsakura's blades are so fast that they are invisible, the light reflected in them made them look like flowers but in true they are totally invicible to the eye. those blades were moving and reacted to ichigo's attacks even though ichigo was moving lightning speed, later they increase their speed to twice when Byakuya stars using his hands and then is when Ichigo swings all of those blades (reacting to all of them) and then steps behind Byakuya. MFTL right there.
  2. I'm saying in their first encounter.
  3. Iron Man's repulsors are light speed 1 and 2
  4. the light you see from the lightning obviously travels at the speed of light, which is roughly 670 million mph, or 186,000 miles per second.
  5. Byakuya's bankai was blocking Ichigo's attacks.
  6. Senbonsakura in bankai was reacting and protecting from ichigo's attack until he started to go even faster.
jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo's feat? sure all of Senbonsakura's blades are so fast that they are invisible, the light reflected in them made them look like flowers but in true they are totally invicible to the eye.

That's the size of the shards, not the speed, if they were moving that fast then you wouldn't see anything but a blur, not a light reflection of something gently floating.

those blades were moving and reacted to ichigo's attacks even though ichigo was moving lightning speed,

You keep saying that but I'm not sure what you mean. Ichigo was dancing around Byakuya's Bankai at every stage of that fight until Ichigo slowed significantly. At which point he was using Senkei.

MFTL right there.

Nothing's been proven....

I'm saying in their first encounter. never stated but Byakuya does was too fast for Ichigo who couldn't even see it who again could react to a cero.

Didn't you say that Ichigo "reflexed" it?

"And Ichigo blocking a cero at beginning it was a reflex, he is not counterattacking or evading the blast."

Iron Man's repulsors are light speed 1 and 2

Was Stan Lee smoking something?

the light you see from the lightning obviously travels at the speed of light, which is roughly 670 million mph, or 186,000 miles per second.

That's like saying that the light coming off of my body is moving at the speed of light, thus I must be FTL.

Byakuya's bankai was blocking Ichigo's attacks.Senbonsakura in bankai was reacting and protecting from ichigo's attack until he started to go even faster.

You know that Byakuya's Bankai can only move as fast as he can think, and Ichigo completely blitzed him in the beginning and then let up and started showing off. By the time he took it seriously again his Bankai was hurting himself.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By RetconCrisis

I got some Dangai Ichigo feats against ButterflAizen.

(scans are backward, my bad)

Here he is seen shattering surrounding (small) mountains with his new strength in his new form.

At first it was seemingly as if both their clashing powers caused the mountains to shatter, but because Ichigo in his Dangai state had traded his reiatsu (spiritual pressure) for pure physical strength it was Ichigo himself that was causing the small mountains to be destroyed. This is further exemplified when Aizen strikes Ichigo but he casually catches it with his hand.

(Once again, backwards scans)

Here he easily breaks through a hado that has such gravity that it warps space-time within it, meaning he can destroy the hado while at the same time withstanding the manipulation of it.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers