Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wanderez

Uryu's arrows

Despite Uryu shooting the arrow after the Sun rose, it reached Haschwalth's sword before the actual sunlight.

Zangetsu... time stops?

While Zangetsu is having a conversation with Ichigo, Kenpachi and even the rocks falling behind him stop in motion. One might argue this is just in Ichigo's mind (or inner world), however thats not the case. He is taken to his inner world after that. And even after a long fight against White Zangetsu, Kenpachi still hasnt moved from when Zangetsu appeared.

Azashiro's omnipresence

Fusing with the atmosphere, as well as matter itself, Azashiro becomes pseudo-omnipresent. He can exist in Seireitei and Muken at the same time and even started fusing with the World the living. Azashiro is able to hear everyone and everything and can manifest himself instantly wherever he wants to. He can slo freely manipulate the environment he has fused with as he fits.

Azashiro's planetary AP and DC

Using some kind of a special spear, Azashiro by his own words is able to destroy the Soul Society and even refuses to use it for the exact same reason. This is backed up by comparing it to the Sokyoku, which was also stated to be able to destroy the Soul Society.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good topic

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yep, those are some very solid feats but sadly either gets labeled as outliers or just refused acknowledgement. Azashiro in particular is a very powerful and hax character.

Also, just to add a few more: Aaroniero was able to dodge sunlight during the time he fought Rukia in hueco mundo. Lieutenant level characters being able to dodge the Negación (literal beams of light)

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Interesting

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wanderez
@joshtaku said:

Also, just to add a few more: Aaroniero was able to dodge sunlight during the time he fought Rukia in hueco mundo.

Yes, ive already brought this up multiple times.

Lieutenant level characters being able to dodge the Negación (literal beams of light)

Unfortunately, a huge amount of people think that as long as a character dodges light, said character is LS or FTL, which is blatantly false and thats the reason this feat was deemed as outlier. However, a recent calc puts it at what, barely 0.1c? Thats 10% SoL and ironically is in unison with Yoruichi blitzing Omnitsukido earlier in the arc.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: dont forget full bring uses bringer light for high speed movement

Also hashwalths fate manip is more broken than plp realize. It's not just damage reversal

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@wanderez:

Also hashwalths fate manip is more broken than plp realize. It's not just damage reversal

Huh?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75fe219d908
deactivated-5f75fe219d908

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaroniero didn't dodge light he moved before the wall crumbled not before the light came in

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven’t gone over the other feats, but regarding Azashiro’s “omnipresence”, IIRC it took quite some time to even fuse with Sereitei alone. So that wouldn’t be battle applicable unless the fight itself takes place in Sereitei or the fight extends in duration. Correct me if I’m wrong tho.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wanderez

@thousandsteps:

Yes, i dont want to over exaggerate it, but a few hundreds of years maybe? Even if its less its still quite a lot of time. But either way, if one was to use him im a battle, I assume that'd be the state in which he is in the novels, cause otherwise he's a glass cannon. IIRC he's even stated to be physically weak.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Yes the balance is actually really broken any misfortune that happens in hashwalths gets absorbed by his shield. This applies to damage,hax and even if the opponent is plane stronger than him

For example

Hashwalths couldn't cutt the iron Quincy

He uses the balance cutts clean through him. Disregarding his durability

Then hashwalth fights shunsui and saids their even in power. Hashwalth then states he will tip the scales in his favor

This means he can manipulate even battle stats. He also did this with the iron manipulating his durability.

Then he also negates the anti Quincy barrier

And we all know how he can reverse damage

That being said he can beat pretty much anyone in a one v one

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Don't get me wrong, this guy is busted with his hax. I'd argue he could body any non-SOSP Naruto characters, and could win against some with some prep.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another interesting "feat" i forgot to add...

No Caption Provided

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wanderez

@thousandsteps said:

@wanderez: Don't get me wrong, this guy is busted with his hax. I'd argue he could body any non-SOSP Naruto characters, and could win against some with some prep.

Without starting omnipresent? I dont see that happening, you practically cant scale him to anyone, since he has always been relying on his hax and even obtained the title of Kenpachi abusing fusionism.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Bleach ..."

"NO! STOP! THEY ARE FODDER!"

"BUT!"

"I SAID THEY FODDERRRRRRRRRR!!"

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wanderez

Adding yet another underrated feat to the collection:

No Caption Provided

While completely sealed, by flexing his Reiatsu, Aizen is able to shoot down SPK, which was visible even from 3927km away, meaning its huge and one of the cities even contains a damn ocean. All of this, as well as the fact that he was going to bring it down in a short period of time from such enormous distance.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wanderez

Here we go again:

Gremmy creates a huge (at least multi-solar system sized) dimension via reality warping

Yukio creates a dimension containing a star via Invaders Must Die

No Caption Provided

Ganju states that Garganta will be destroyed, which contains all Bleach realms, yes, including Muken. Yhwach stopped Garganta from shaking.

No Caption Provided

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gremmy is broken and would have solo‘d bleach with a thought if not for stupidity and PIS.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wanderez

Some Yamamoto feats:

Yamamoto kills passively hollows 13 miles away with Reiatsu alone

Aizen states Yamamoto can destroy many times the area of Karakura town and turn it to ashes. Yamamoto also tanked the condensed blast. That was BASE Yamamoto.

No Caption Provided

Inb4 building level Bankai Yamamoto yeah?

No Caption Provided

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ovy7

A calc I did a while ago for that feat from Yama:

So, if you remember from the manga, Yamamoto's plan was to use Ennetsu Jigoku to kill everyone, Aizen included, but those flames were absorbed by Wonderwise. A bit later, after Yama beats the crap our of Wonderwise, the flames the Arrancar absorbed were spontaneously released so Yama had to "sacrifice" himself and contain them using his body, as the uncontrolled flames would have turned an area many times that of Karakura town into ash. This calc is for that potential energy, which would also scale directly to base Yamamoto's maximum durability.

So, the statement about Ennetsu Jigoku destroying an area many time that of Kakakura (using the Japanese scan because Viz didn't translated it properly):

No Caption Provided

何倍も Means manifold/many times, so as a lowball, I'll go with 3 times the size of Karakura.

Now, for the size of the town, the closes thing we get for size is 5 miles, or 8 km (I'll be using km as its easier for me), in diameter. That, times 3, is 24 km.

No Caption Provided

The explosion contained by Yamamoto created a hemisphere-shaped crater, so I will assume that the same would happen in the event of total destruction occurring.

No Caption Provided

Vomule:

V = 2/3 * π * r³

V = 3619114736935 m3

Energy:

For pulverization = 3619114736935 * 106 * 30 = 1.0857e + 20 Joules or 25.94 Gigatons of energy (Island lvl)

For Vaporization = 3619114736935 * 106 * 25700 = 9.3011e + 22 Joules or 22.23 Teratons of energy (Country level)

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool, loved this feats. I am waiting for all of the Naruto fans to say this is outlier and false.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: so this proves that bleach is at the same level as Naruto?

why ask me this?

Bleach always has been on the same level as Naruto. Only salty fanboys from both sides think they stomp each other

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:
@undre said:

@wanderez:

Huh?

ah u know undre living in his headcanon and all

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice points tho

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul Society Shikai Ichigo's Getsuga comparable to the mountain sized rock formations around it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By mantraxsp

Good feats.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wanderez

Did I hear city sized Seireitei?

Uncle gave us cloth to hide our faces, so we wore that and walked through Rukongai for several days……we were then concealed inside a wooden box and loaded onto a cart before a huge gate.” "To start with, we thought we should meet Tetsu san, we asked uncle about the location of the 7th division. In order to not be discovered by people, we only traveled at night time, we passed through mountainous terrain and forests……on the night of the third day, in the middle of the forest we detected the scent of a fellow wolf……!”

-We do Knot Always Love You

Some extra stuff:

• One of the movies that Kubo directly supervised has Seireitei at like 2000 km in diameter
  • Seireitei has more districts than all of Japan
Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its 100% official now:

"He could convert what he imagined into reality, and his abilities were like a god's. In his fatal battle with Kenpachi Zaraki, he had even materialized a gigantic meteor and outer space itself in the Seireitei." ~CFYOW II

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Death8Dragon

Nice feats but I lol at that comment saying anything that building level can tank the heat of the sun just lol but it came from a Naruto fan so what do you expect do you have the link to that thread BTW.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FaradaySloth

Kenpachi slices through a large mountain with just air pressure in the Second Movie, 0:18-1:04

Loading Video...

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FaradaySloth
@wanderez said:

Its 100% official now:

"He could convert what he imagined into reality, and his abilities were like a god's. In his fatal battle with Kenpachi Zaraki, he had even materialized a gigantic meteor and outer space itself in the Seireitei." ~CFYOW II

What does this mean? Did Grammy seriously imagined an entirely different solar system or what lol? This further supports what we know of the Soul King. Also what chapter was this in CFYOW II?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice feats

JCKobolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't wait the return of Bleach. Its return will be the reason why trash series like Black Clover, Naruto, MHA, One Piece and Orient will take the axe. Chop Chop.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jckobolt: lmao 😂😂😂😂😂 you've successfully topped the clown college

Someone's salty asf

JCKobolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: The horrible profits of those series when Kubo returned to Jump tell another story, dear guy.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jckobolt: want me to compare the sales figure, total profits, gross profits, popularity, more profitable anime etc of both naruto and bleach for you? Stop making bleach look bad for people like you

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Do you remember what chapter it was in the novel? Trying to make a list of every feat there is in the Novel

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wanderez
Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wanderez

@wanderez:

Did you leave the discord server btw? There's a casual relativistic feat performed by Tskishima and Ginjo in the CFYOW that Saga posted there. Either way, I'll probably end up reposting it here in a moment.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wanderez

And then, utilising a transfer technique which employed the use of shadows characteristic of the “Wandenreich” and derived from the 'equipment’ Mayuri had prepared, she was able to throw an extra large bolt of lightning at point-blank range towards her targets.

Although her might has significantly weakened now that she has lost the power of her Vollständig, the blow from her “Electrocution” still far surpasses any lightning in the realm of nature.

Kurotsuchi Mayuri who was observing the lightning strike from a fair distance away, shook his head whilst his eyes narrowed.

“What is this thing?

What am I seeing right now?

Candice, who had been certain of her victory, broke into a cold sweat immediately.

Though it wasn’t as powerful as it had once been, that lightning should have been powerful enough to turn even a reasonably strong Soul Reaper into ash. However, when the lightning that she had called forth settled, the forms of the three men who seemed to have survived the lightning strike emerged. But that wasn’t what had struck fear into Candice. What had left Candice flabbergasted was the gigantic, thick-rooted tree that seemed to stretch into the air as though it were stabbing at the heavens that had abruptly appeared by the men who were her targets. Though Candice had been the one to surprise attack them, she had at least known her own surroundings. That thing hadn’t been there just before she had unleashed her Electrocution.

Damn it! Most of the lightning strike was redirected into the tree!

Most of the thunderbolt that surpassed natural lightning had been absorbed into the ground through the gigantic tree, and the man in the black jacket had brushed any extraneous lightning that broke away using his large sword just as he had before. Before she could take in what had happened, a blade closed in before Candice’s eyes.

“Guh!”

Candice narrowly leapt backwards as the place she had been was sheared by the blade of the large sword, which glinted silver.

“Huh…?!”

“Tsukishima shrugged lightly and replied, “That wasn’t anything. I just nurtured a tree in my spare time while I was reading. I tried everything I could do while it was a sapling.”

“Just how many years ago did you insert yourself into it?” Ginjo said, exasperated.

When their opponent had appeared, Tsukishima had turned his bookmark into a sword using his Fullbring and used his Book of the End ability to cut a tree near him. He inserted himself into the tree’s past and gave the tree a twisted form of nourishment in order to turn it into a massive giant.”

Base Ginjo and Tsukishima react to lightning far faster than any natural lightning at point blank range. Tsukishima even does some fancy sh*t before he can get hit.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@wanderez:

Did you leave the discord server btw? There's a casual relativistic feat performed by Tskishima and Ginjo in the CFYOW that Saga posted there. Either way, I'll probably end up reposting it here in a moment.

Not sure which discord server you mean, I think I'm still in the best sect ever one tho

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@faradaysloth: I think you are not in the server he is talking about.

Also just to correct Gremny a bit me and Ovy calced the feat between 0,0000111... m/s and 0,00000071429 m/s, assuming point blank lightning was 1 meter away (for both ends) and the average (NWName provided the value for this one) and fastest speed recorded for lightning respectively.

Massively Hypersonic/Hypersonic+ and Relativistic+ (About 411 k iirc) were the results we got for Ichigo blitzing Lilotto, Meninas, Candice and Giselle (they all scale to his feat) from at least 30 m away during the TWBY arc, I think Gremmy is talking about that.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend:

Nah, i was talking about the point blank reaction to lightning specifically, but it does lead to the second feat anyways.