BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#201  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Jesus man, forgive me for daring to criticize anything about the Great Black Panther. Storm was a pretty well known an popular character, now what is she? The sent her over with BP and now she's a nobody. Do you have a short memory? Do you not remember all the countless times you have to tell people about Black Panther and what he can do? But your right Buck, EVERYBODY knows about Black Panther."

Not this sarcastic, patronizing crap again. Yes, I have to tell people about the character, but does that mean that there's no one that knows about him? No it doesn't. Did I say that "EVERYBODY" knows about him? No. There are people that like Black Panther. There are websites filled with Black Panther fans, dedicated just to that character. He's not the most popular character in the world, but he has fans and readers. His books have been coming out for years so wouldn't that mean that someone is buying them?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#202  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"Gambler says:
"Jesus man, forgive me for daring to criticize anything about the Great Black Panther. Storm was a pretty well known an popular character, now what is she? The sent her over with BP and now she's a nobody. Do you have a short memory? Do you not remember all the countless times you have to tell people about Black Panther and what he can do? But your right Buck, EVERYBODY knows about Black Panther."

Not this sarcastic, patronizing crap again. Yes, I have to tell people about the character, but does that mean that there's no one that knows about him? No it doesn't. Did I say that "EVERYBODY" knows about him? No. There are people that like Black Panther. There are websites filled with Black Panther fans, dedicated just to that character. He's not the most popular character in the world, but he has fans and readers. His books have been coming out for years so wouldn't that mean that someone is buying them?"

Did I say no one reads Black Panther? Did I say I didn't like Black Panther? I started out saying I would have liked to see him play a larger role in MAIN events, but that set off something in you and now this whole thread has become about Black Panther. I believe he could reach a LARGER audience. Sorry you don't feel that way but its not really my problem now is it.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Did I say no one reads Black Panther?"

Never said you did. I was just supporting my statement that plenty of people like him by saying that enough people buy his comics that he's had his own comics for a long time.

Gambler says:

"Did I say I didn't like Black Panther?"

I know you've said you like him before and you probably still do, but according to one of your previous posts he's not enough for you. Regardless, I never said you didn't like him and nothing I've said was meant to address that.

Gambler says:

"I started out saying I would have liked to see him play a larger role in MAIN events, but that set off something in you and now this whole thread has become about Black Panther."

You were saying he did nothing in the last few major events and I was showing logical reasons why that might be. I did that in one sentence and the rest of my post was on the main topic. Then you kept going on about BP needing to be in events and how you can't identify with him because he doesn't care about America and I was responding.

Gambler says:

"I believe he could reach a LARGER audience. Sorry you don't feel that way but its not really my problem now is it."

I didn't say he couldn't reach a larger audience, I just don't like the idea of him being overused and put in every comic/event (people complain when they see it happen with Wolverine) for the sole purpose (goes back to my first post) of having a black hero in a main event.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By The_Ghostshell

How would him playing a bigger role in the last three events make him overused? Spiderman was there, Wolverine was there, Magneto was there and yet they were still great story's. I don't hear anyone saying, "Yeah House of M would have been sweet but Wolverine was in it," I mean come on. You could put Black Panther in the next 5 major events and he would still be nowhere near over used.
Post Edited:2007-08-24 18:12:23

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#205  Edited By Final Arrow

Gambler says:

"How would him playing a bigger role in the last three events make him overused? Spiderman was there, Wolverine was there, Magneto was there and yet they were still great story's. I don't hear anyone saying, "Yeah House of M would have been sweet but Wolverine was in it," I mean come on. You could put Black Panther in the next 5 major events and he would still be nowhere near over used.
Post Edited:2007-08-24 18:12:23"

Wait did they not randomly bring back a white character in that , Hawk eye even a dead white guy got more of a story in the house of m then Black panther

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gambler says:

"How would him playing a bigger role in the last three events make him overused? Spiderman was there, Wolverine was there, Magneto was there and yet they were still great story's. I don't hear anyone saying, "Yeah House of M would have been sweet but Wolverine was in it," I mean come on. You could put Black Panther in the next 5 major events and he would still be nowhere near over used.
Post Edited:2007-08-24 18:12:23"

I'm not making myself clear. Like I said in my first post, if the purpose is just to put a black face on the page to fill some quota or make the minority happy there's no meaning to it. If it was because the situations/events actually involved BP then that would be different. For the reasons I've already provided, I don't think BP was necessary in those events or would have gotten any benefit (like with the Illuminati) for being associated with them. The overused part comes in not as an excuse for him not being in past events, but what I think could easily happen if they start putting him everywhere. It has to be apparent to you how readers have reacted to Wolverine being all over the place. I'm not saying putting BP in the next 5 events will do that, but it could lead to it.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#207  Edited By Rotten gun

characters are based on sales.... you cant just make a character of anykind and throw him into the championship fight if nobody wants to see him. spawn was certainly a major player, but that wasn't because of race its sales.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rotten gun says:

"characters are based on sales.... you cant just make a character of anykind and throw him into the championship fight if nobody wants to see him. spawn was certainly a major player, but that wasn't because of race its sales. "

?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rotten gun says:

"characters are based on sales.... you cant just make a character of anykind and throw him into the championship fight if nobody wants to see him. spawn was certainly a major player, but that wasn't because of race its sales. "

Really? Cause I kinda thought thats how Doomsday got his start.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Rotten gun

Gambler says:

"Rotten gun says:
Really? Cause I kinda thought thats how Doomsday got his start."

yeah but that was almost luck (i say almost luck cause whatever you are and you manage to kill superman everyone is gonna know who you are), he could of gone down as easy as he succeeded. you dont know which character when its made is going to be a hit. i'd love to see more races portayed in comics... im a minority but how many new successful characters come out in a decade? im sure a tiny amount compared to the duds.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rotten gun says:

"Gambler says:
"Rotten gun says:
Really? Cause I kinda thought thats how Doomsday got his start."

yeah but that was almost luck (i say almost luck cause whatever you are and you manage to kill superman everyone is gonna know who you are), he could of gone down as easy as he succeeded. you dont know which character when its made is going to be a hit. i'd love to see more races portayed in comics... im a minority but how many new successful characters come out in a decade? im sure a tiny amount compared to the duds. "

I hear what your saying but when was the last time they even tried to introduce a new minority figure? I mean did we really need another Summers brother? Was that a story and character that needed to be made.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Rotten gun

i can see your point... if they aren't even producing enough races proportionate to readers or population, thats a bit of a slap in the face

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#213  Edited By Sling Shot

Wowzers. I am officially proud to be part of the vine....not that ya'll care. But I like the critical discourse that took place. And I even got acouple refernce credits from Buck" The institutionalzed raccism that Sling Shot is always on about" and Forever.

Really eloquent stuff viners.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#214  Edited By Gottheit

Hi. This post is at Gambler, and at Gambler only: I was not implying that racism in comics was in anybody's head. You said, "it's ironic that two white guys are telling the black guys that the racism is in their head, blah blah blah." There was one white guy at the time of you typing that. I was not among that one. Thank you. Thank you and good night.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know what Gottheit, go f...

Nevermind, I was in no way telling people that racism in comic books stories was in folks head, just that it possible there was too much being read into some aspects of it.

A lot of good points on how comics don't show enough diversity to the shame of their artists and writers have been ironed out since that, many posts ago. I'm all for reading about stories from all over, especially seeing the lovely ladies from all over...

So, to conclude, if you are implying that what I think you are in your post, Gottheit, go f... long series of beeps follows

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gottheit says:

"Hi. This post is at Gambler, and at Gambler only: I was not implying that racism in comics was in anybody's head. You said, "it's ironic that two white guys are telling the black guys that the racism is in their head, blah blah blah." There was one white guy at the time of you typing that. I was not among that one. Thank you. Thank you and good night."

So when you said you cant go into a record store and use the full name of NWA what did that mean? If your not white why couldn't you say it?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Forever says:

"CanadianWolverine says:
"You know what Gottheit, go f... Nevermind, I was in no way telling people that racism in comic books stories was in folks head, just that it possible there was too much being read into some aspects of it. A lot of good points on how comics don't show enough diversity to the shame of their artists and writers have been ironed out since that, many posts ago. I'm all for reading about stories from all over, especially seeing the lovely ladies from all over... So, to conclude, if you are implying that what I think you are in your post, Gottheit, go f... *long series of beeps follows*"

I think the only thing that Gottheit was implying is that he's not white.

Gambler says:

"Gottheit says:
"Hi. This post is at Gambler, and at Gambler only: I was not implying that racism in comics was in anybody's head. You said, "it's ironic that two white guys are telling the black guys that the racism is in their head, blah blah blah." There was one white guy at the time of you typing that. I was not among that one. Thank you. Thank you and good night."
So when you said you cant go into a record store and use the full name of NWA what did that mean? If your not white why couldn't you say it?"

Maybe he isn't black either."

He told me before he was German, now I don't know, maybe he's Spanish German, could happen right?

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#218  Edited By Forever

CanadianWolverine says:

"You know what Gottheit, go f... Nevermind, I was in no way telling people that racism in comic books stories was in folks head, just that it possible there was too much being read into some aspects of it. A lot of good points on how comics don't show enough diversity to the shame of their artists and writers have been ironed out since that, many posts ago. I'm all for reading about stories from all over, especially seeing the lovely ladies from all over... So, to conclude, if you are implying that what I think you are in your post, Gottheit, go f... *long series of beeps follows*"

I think the only thing that Gottheit was implying is that he's not white.

Gambler says:

"Gottheit says:
So when you said you cant go into a record store and use the full name of NWA what did that mean? If your not white why couldn't you say it?"

Maybe he isn't black either.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

"He told me before he was German, now I don't know, maybe he's Spanish German, could happen right?"

It's definitely possible.

CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What, Niggars With Attitude? How does what skin color I may or may not be change anything.

Its just a bad word period, but that's the point. I remember working with some ladies who were the best of friends and they were always calling each other things like "What up my ho!" or "How's it going skanks?"

It was meant in good fun, to those people, they were just being friendly. If I go up to some stranger on the street and say "What's up bitchez?" its not going to have the same reaction as saying it to a group of my girl friends who know its just all in good fun.

Like between me and my wife, we have a good laugh sometimes calling each other savage or pocahontas or tonto or whatever.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By The_Ghostshell

CanadianWolverine says:

"What, Niggars With Attitude? How does what skin color I may or may not be change anything.Its just a bad word period, but that's the point. I remember working with some ladies who were the best of friends and they were always calling each other things like "What up my ho!" or "How's it going skanks?"It was meant in good fun, to those people, they were just being friendly. If I go up to some stranger on the street and say "What's up bitchez?" its not going to have the same reaction as saying it to a group of my girl friends who know its just all in good fun.Like between me and my wife, we have a good laugh sometimes calling each other savage or pocahontas or tonto or whatever."

Well if you've ever seen my posts on the word nigga I dont care who uses it, like you said its how its used. If me and my boyz are talking and one of them says, Yeah I know my nigga I saw that." Well thats completely different then someone saying, "How dare you bring a nigger into my house." Personally I think this thread has run its course and everything now is just ridiculous and pointless banter.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

CanadianWolverine says:

"What, Niggars With Attitude? How does what skin color I may or may not be change anything.Its just a bad word period, but that's the point. I remember working with some ladies who were the best of friends and they were always calling each other things like "What up my ho!" or "How's it going skanks?"It was meant in good fun, to those people, they were just being friendly. If I go up to some stranger on the street and say "What's up bitchez?" its not going to have the same reaction as saying it to a group of my girl friends who know its just all in good fun.Like between me and my wife, we have a good laugh sometimes calling each other savage or pocahontas or tonto or whatever."

Nigger is not the same as skank. It was invented by white people to embarrass and put an entire race down. It's a very hateful word.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

"CanadianWolverine says:
"What, Niggars With Attitude? How does what skin color I may or may not be change anything. Its just a bad word period, but that's the point. I remember working with some ladies who were the best of friends and they were always calling each other things like "What up my ho!" or "How's it going skanks?" It was meant in good fun, to those people, they were just being friendly. If I go up to some stranger on the street and say "What's up bitchez?" its not going to have the same reaction as saying it to a group of my girl friends who know its just all in good fun. Like between me and my wife, we have a good laugh sometimes calling each other savage or pocahontas or tonto or whatever."
Well if you've ever seen my posts on the word nigga I dont care who uses it, like you said its how its used. If me and my boyz are talking and one of them says, Yeah I know my nigga I saw that." Well thats completely different then someone saying, "How dare you bring a nigger into my house." Personally I think this thread has run its course and everything now is just ridiculous and pointless banter."

I agree with all of that.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Black Power

=======

Post Edited:2007-08-25 13:53:53

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

please dont hate me if someone already said it but there is stil someone that is above everything in the comic universe (heroes and villians at least) and if that aint bad ass i dont know what so without futher ado i bring to you...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Dr. Victor von Doom says:

"please dont hate me if someone already said it but there is stil someone that is above everything in the comic universe (heroes and villians at least) and if that aint bad ass i dont know what so without futher ado i bring to you...#SPAWN!"

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Gottheit

The Gottheit is white.

Canuck Logan, you can go (BEEEEEEEEP), and what's more, you're mother can go (BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!).

Gambler. I am unable to go into the record store and say what NWA stands for, because I'm aware that I have not been given the ok by the Black community to say such a word, and if I did, it would be offensive and venomous. The Godhead is neutral as far as the whole 'possible racism' shpeal is. In fact, Gambler, you seem to be confused. I was supporting their theory with my crazy ramblings earlier on this page. That is all.

CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Nigger is not the same as skank. It was invented by white people to embarrass and put an entire race down. It's a very hateful word."

Not true. Nigger is a bastardization of the word niggardly, which was applied to anyone, means stingy or miserly. For example, you could say the character Mr. Scrooge from A Christmas Carol was niggardly.

And skank is used to put down the entire other sex of the human race, yet nigger is apparently more hateful. Don't be elitist, one put down is just as bad as the next, they are simply there to demean.

And to boot, if it is such a hateful word, why do bros call each other niggers? Do they hate each so much? Obviously they don't, so the word does not always mean the same thing or retain the same stigma.

And besides, the hate you are reffering to comes from the same time of mixing of peoples in the North American continent, before slavery became as unpopular as it is now, where other people were redskins, chinks, hicks, spicks, and many many others to name just a few. Hate was not exclusive from one group of people to another. Don't act like people with lighter tones of skin have the monopoly on giving other people nick names of a demeaning nature. Its not like whitey, honkey, red neck, and cracker are terms of endearment and those words' origins are much more recent.

And what the heck are the terms white and black anyways? They are just as bad a generalization as the word native, when really its Haida or Apache or Blackfoot and so on.

And black isn't even really black, its just darker shades of brown. Sheesh. With so many people with lighter skin trying to get tanned, you would think you would realize there are a lot of people who envy the darker skin, for its seen as beautiful and strong.

Do you realize the use of "Black Power" is not really any better than the use of "White Power"?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By The_Ghostshell

CanadianWolverine says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Nigger is not the same as skank. It was invented by white people to embarrass and put an entire race down. It's a very hateful word."

Not true. Nigger is a bastardization of the word niggardly, which was applied to anyone, means stingy or miserly. For example, you could say the character Mr. Scrooge from A Christmas Carol was niggardly.

And skank is used to put down the entire other sex of the human race, yet nigger is apparently more hateful. Don't be elitist, one put down is just as bad as the next, they are simply there to demean.

And to boot, if it is such a hateful word, why do bros call each other niggers? Do they hate each so much? Obviously they don't, so the word does not always mean the same thing or retain the same stigma.

And besides, the hate you are reffering to comes from the same time of mixing of peoples in the North American continent, before slavery became as unpopular as it is now, where other people were redskins, chinks, hicks, spicks, and many many others to name just a few. Hate was not exclusive from one group of people to another. Don't act like people with lighter tones of skin have the monopoly on giving other people nick names of a demeaning nature. Its not like whitey, honkey, red neck, and cracker are terms of endearment and those words' origins are much more recent.

And what the heck are the terms white and black anyways? They are just as bad a generalization as the word native, when really its Haida or Apache or Blackfoot and so on.

And black isn't even really black, its just darker shades of brown. Sheesh. With so many people with lighter skin trying to get tanned, you would think you would realize there are a lot of people who envy the darker skin, for its seen as beautiful and strong.

Do you realize the use of "Black Power" is not really any better than the use of "White Power"?"

First: Only white people ever use that "Any one can be called a Nigger." Bullshit, I have never IN MY LIFE heard, seen, or even heard of a white person being called a nigger. You must have lost your fucking mind.

And second: Of course I realize that its no better then saying white power, thats why i said it.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Gottheit

It always makes me laugh when white guys try to justify that the 'N' bomb isn't that bad. dude, Canadian Wolverine, you aren't going to win this debate on the simple grounds that you are White, and you will never understand. I can't explain why you don't understand, because you won't understand. Just drop it. You lose. the 'N' word is the worst of the insults, 'Black Power' is better then 'White Power' because the first one is Black and not White, and do you want to know why the bros call each other the 'N' word? Well too bad, you will never understand, because you don't understand. There.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Gottheit

But that's the American way.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Final Arrow

Gottheit says:

"It always makes me laugh when white guys try to justify that the 'N' bomb isn't that bad. dude, Canadian Wolverine, you aren't going to win this debate on the simple grounds that you are White, and you will never understand. I can't explain why you don't understand, because you won't understand. Just drop it. You lose. the 'N' word is the worst of the insults, 'Black Power' is better then 'White Power' because the first one is Black and not White, and do you want to know why the bros call each other the 'N' word? Well too bad, you will never understand, because you don't understand. There."

Dude most of your comment was actually racist to some extent, I agree with you on the N word full heartly , As for the understanding, If you have ever been put down because of anything from the colour of your skin to the your voice, If you ahve every been beaten up cause you dont fit in you understand, Do not sit there and tell people they will never understand , you dont know what has happend t them, Im white and I made this thread , I get it, I have been on the recving end cause of my nationalty, Livining in English Army bases getting the snot kicked out of you cause your diffrent, SO dont you dare say something you would not want others to say to you .

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#233  Edited By Sparda

Gottheit says:

"It always makes me laugh when white guys try to justify that the 'N' bomb isn't that bad. dude, Canadian Wolverine, you aren't going to win this debate on the simple grounds that you are White, and you will never understand. I can't explain why you don't understand, because you won't understand. Just drop it. You lose. the 'N' word is the worst of the insults, 'Black Power' is better then 'White Power' because the first one is Black and not White, and do you want to know why the bros call each other the 'N' word? Well too bad, you will never understand, because you don't understand. There."

Jaw drops

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Final Arrow

Gottheit says:

"But that's the American way."

Well in that case do what I do suck it up get stronger and dont treat people how you got treated cause you know what it makes you no better then them.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Sparda

God, I hoped this thread died, but apparently not......

CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler says:

"First: Only white people ever use that "Any one can be called a Nigger." Bullshit, I have never IN MY LIFE heard, seen, or even heard of a white person being called a nigger. You must have lost your fucking mind.And second: Of course I realize that its no better then saying white power, thats why i said it."

By "white people" who are you refering to? Is it Brazilian, Hungarians, Welsh, French, Spanish, Jewish, Greek, Swedish, German ... hopefully you see that you are generalizing pretty bad there.

Next up, its not nigger, even though anyone can be called that too, it is [u]niggardly[/u]. There are plenty of dictionaries online, I am sure you can look it up. Just because you have never heard it in your limited experience doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Too often I hear it from little wiggars or wangstas, as they have have been labeled, lil'boys who are wannabe gangstas because they admire that particular part of our mixed together culture.

And to your second point, if you realize that, why didn't you make it clearer it was as a point of contention, to highlight something, rather than appear elitist.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Gottheit

Dude, it's far too fun messing with people to let this one die...I hope everyone becomes ashamed of themselves after posting something they thought they would never say or think. This thread is the best, man!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Sparda

Gottheit says:

"Dude, it's far too fun messing with people to let this one die...I hope everyone becomes ashamed of themselves after posting something they thought they would never say or think. This thread is the best, man!"

Gottheit, I will never tire of your posts.....they're the most entertaining I have ever seen.....

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Gottheit

Well, I love typing them, dude. If I ever go touring across all the Borders of the world, you become my roadie, man, if you love my posts that much...

Ach tung, that one kind of sucked though...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By The_Ghostshell

CanadianWolverine says:

"Gambler says:
"First: Only white people ever use that "Any one can be called a Nigger." Bullshit, I have never IN MY LIFE heard, seen, or even heard of a white person being called a nigger. You must have lost your fucking mind.And second: Of course I realize that its no better then saying white power, thats why i said it."

By "white people" who are you refering to? Is it Brazilian, Hungarians, Welsh, French, Spanish, Jewish, Greek, Swedish, German ... hopefully you see that you are generalizing pretty bad there.

Next up, its not nigger, even though anyone can be called that too, it is [u]niggardly[/u]. There are plenty of dictionaries online, I am sure you can look it up. Just because you have never heard it in your limited experience doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Too often I hear it from little wiggars or wangstas, as they have have been labeled, lil'boys who are wannabe gangstas because they admire that particular part of our mixed together culture.

And to your second point, if you realize that, why didn't you make it clearer it was as a point of contention, to highlight something, rather than appear elitist."

For someone who acts like they have a clue you sure are retarded. The WIGGERS as you put it aren't saying NIGGER, ITS NIGGA, and yes there is a difference which has been stated over and over and over and over again. Maybe instead of looking up the definition of the word you should have gone back and actually read what was going on here.

And like I said, people who use the word to hurt people, aren't saying it to anyone who isn't black. I mean are you that fucking stupid? Or just ignorant to the world you live in?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Sparda

Gottheit says:

"Well, I love typing them, dude. If I ever go touring across all the Borders of the world, you become my roadie, man, if you love my posts that much... Ach tung, that one kind of sucked though..."

It's like you're bloody House or Bones or some intelligent crap like that..........motherfking CTV.....

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Gottheit

Actually, just to say, the other day me and my friends almost got jumped by skinheads, because apparantely literacy and hair equals faggot, and they were calling us the 'N' word. Though, just to say again, the guy calling us that failed middle school. I mean, he was a grade "A" moron...

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Final Arrow

Gottheit says:

"Actually, just to say, the other day me and my friends almost got jumped by skinheads, because apparantely literacy and hair equals faggot, and they were calling us the 'N' word. Though, just to say again, the guy calling us that failed middle school. I mean, he was a grade "A" moron..."

LMAO , I kinda love and hate this guy all in one, Its great how you have that Balance

CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gottheit says:

Are you saying I shouldn't even debate, that I don't have a possible voice for my opinion, because I happen to have been born with a particular skin tone, eye color, and hair color? What are you, an elitist neo nazi a-hole? Are you even reading the entirety of my posts, where the use of terms like black, white, native, and many others are over simplified generalizations?

Apparently I don't understand someone digging into just because of the color of your skin. Wow. Just wow. Do you seriously try to review what you post, at all?

If that is the American Way, that sure has come along way from the Declaration of Independence and The American Constitution, and speeches put on by Abraham Lincoln, JFK, and Martin Luther King, just to name a few.

So in conclusion, Gottheit, you can kick your jack boots right up your m... a series of bleeps follow

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By The_Ghostshell

CanadianWolverine says:

"Gottheit says:

Are you saying I shouldn't even debate, that I don't have a possible voice for my opinion, because I happen to have been born with a particular skin tone, eye color, and hair color? What are you, an elitist neo nazi a-hole? Are you even reading the entirety of my posts, where the use of terms like black, white, native, and many others are over simplified generalizations?

Apparently I don't understand someone digging into just because of the color of your skin. Wow. Just wow. Do you seriously try to review what you post, at all?

If that is the American Way, that sure has come along way from the Declaration of Independence and The American Constitution, and speeches put on by Abraham Lincoln, JFK, and Martin Luther King, just to name a few.

So in conclusion, Gottheit, you can kick your jack boots right up your m... a series of bleeps follow"

Its not cause your white.....its cause your Canadian.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Sparda

CanadianWolverine says:

"Gottheit says:
Are you saying I shouldn't even debate, that I don't have a possible voice for my opinion, because I happen to have been born with a particular skin tone, eye color, and hair color? What are you, an elitist neo nazi a-hole? Are you even reading the entirety of my posts, where the use of terms like black, white, native, and many others are over simplified generalizations? Apparently I don't understand someone digging into just because of the color of your skin. Wow. Just wow. Do you seriously try to review what you post, at all? If that is the American Way, that sure has come along way from the Declaration of Independence and The American Constitution, and speeches put on by Abraham Lincoln, JFK, and Martin Luther King, just to name a few. So in conclusion, Gottheit, you can kick your jack boots right up your m... *a series of bleeps follow*"

I think he was implying that there was no point arguing this argument.....

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#247  Edited By Darkchild

alright got a question.

are their any i mean any black characters here in comics other than to be thier for fun or shock value

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Final Arrow

Darkchild says:

"alright got a question. are their any i mean **any** black characters here in comics other than to be thier for fun or shock value"

Static Shock

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Sparda

@Gambler: Ahem

Points to self

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Gottheit

@Sparda: Oh...you are? Dear god, I'm so, so sorry for your loss...