BFR

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Andferne

In a Battle/Fight does everyone think that BFR(Battle Field Removal) should count as a victory/win or not?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

I think it kinda depends. Like, Invisible Woman making a bubble around someone and then dropping them a mile away isn't a win (IMO), but Hulk punching (for example) Wolverine miles away is a win (again, IMO).

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Absolutely not. A BFR to me is only acceptable if there's no way to win, but you need to end the fight. most people count it as a "claimed" victory.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Depends on your point of view. I'm sure we've all been in a fight that some people thought you won, and some people thought you lost. WWH vs Juggernaut I think is a good example. Alot of people say it was a cowardly thing to do. I disagree and say it was a very smart thing to do and showed Hulk as being more then just a brawler.

He used the ring out on Juggs and to me, its a victory. The Hulk wasn't there to get into a no holds never ending through down, he was after Xavier. To me it showed Hulk actually taking a minute to figure out a tactical solution to stop Juggs. These aren't commissioned bouts, its life or death and you do what you have to do. If that means using the ring out on somebody so be it.

I guess its a matter of opinion, there really is no right answer for this (in my opinion)

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Andferne

I look at it as just another tactic to use. Why on gods green earht would you sit and bang with someone when you could jsut fly/punch/tp etc somewhere else nad be done with it.

WWH vs Juggs was a great example of this (likegambler said) and IMO gives Hulk the win in that fight. People who think bfr is not a win or a sound strategy pretty much admits that thier fighter is just a dumb brute who cant do anything but bang.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Sparda

I agree with you Andferne and G. Kinda changed my mind (I think that if Invisible Woman put someone in a bubble and dropped them over the ocean it would count as a win. It's like she doesn't eve want to waste time with the fight, lol).

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Andferne

Saying a bfr does not count in a fight is also like saying if someone has the poer to just think you out of exsistance and do that, you didnt win.