Better Villain: Doctor Doom or Griffith

Mann1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Better Villain: Doctor Doom or Griffith (18 votes)

Doctor Doom 67%
Griffith 33%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mr-yes

Doom is a goat

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Dooms is kinda both badass, mystic, scifi and comedy when done correctly, Griffith is kinda one of those generic Villains in Anime utterly stomped by Guts (Berserk)

tell me u never read berserk without telling me u never read berserk

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I second doom is GOAT.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 A_FINE_EDITION  Online

I think Griffith is far more despicable, but Doom’s more iconic and interesting. Hard pick.

azraelotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

Griffith

Doctor Doom is a Gary Stu with PIS feats.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Griffith is much better written from what I can tell, I haven't read berserk but I have seen numerous videos about it and it's plot and characters.

MadeInDreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooms is kinda both badass, mystic, scifi and comedy when done correctly, Griffith is kinda one of those generic Villains in Anime utterly stomped by Guts (Berserk)

You're here to literally wank off Doom without knowing the opposition lmao. Griffith is anything but a generic villain who is getting stomped by Guts, no, it's literally the other way around. Griffith has been constantly kicking in Guts' teeth for at least 15 years, and he still has a chance of winning in the end given how that the OG author borrowed plenty of ideas from Devilman.

In comparison, Doom is nothing but a Mary Sue. He's around Reed levels of smart, can rival Doctor Strange's magic, and has technology to rival that of Stark's. He literally gave up the Beyonder powers because he "found it beneath him." If you're going to do a jack of all trades, then they better be a master of none.

Griffith actually has flaws. The entire reason he became Femto was because of a single, major mistake that cost him all his life's plannings.

Femto might seem flawless as he looks like a Jesus figure, specifically Nietzsche's Jesus from his Antichrist book, but by doing what he did with Casca back in the Eclipse, he allowed for the Moonlight Boy to get into his body. A huge gap in his otherwise perfect armor.