Better Striking Feats - DCEU Superman or MCU Captain Marvel?

  • 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for kataraaaa
kataraaaa

6730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Better Striking Feats - DCEU Superman or MCU Captain Marvel? (97 votes)

Clark's still clearing since Man of Steel 51%
Carol is still the striking queen 49%

Superman

Carol Danvers

 • 
Avatar image for kataraaaa
kataraaaa

6730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@darkrealm: @hltemup: @spongegar: @wastelandman: @rajjarsalt: @ajak_xv: @enzvi: @zedbez: @goldeneagle: @darkthunder: @lightordark: @stealthygrey: @geekryan: @logicbomb: @maulsmacker: @kal_el_batson: @thenamelessone: @arctika: @kryptonianking88: @superprimetime: @destinyman75: @lightyagamigod2: @heiqn: @warrior8411: @moosixer: @thotheus: @platinumchalice: @justneedhelp: @DammeFavour: @sonofmadara: @arexi: @frozen: @ecoblitz: @eredin12: @koose104: @the_gaurdian: @andromeda1001: @infinitemass: @straight-fire: @ready_4_madness: @calclord: @pizzagod342: @novaprime2: @sonofsparda1366: @great_darkness: @superprimetime: @byondeon: @yejj: @spiderman31: @zetsu-san: @lgh0stl: @brawlmetaknight: @bootyman5000: @cooldude89976: @futureisbest: @advent_: @darkphantom9895: @jurance: @samgee: @power_hunter: @nassergrant19: @spidermanx7l: @krishnyak: @forgoodz: @futureisbest: @the_hajduk: @baldur_odinson: @dr_vengence: @olajoe1: @fuse106: @superman_fam: @herculean: @belando: @jdogg: @pandalumina: @agent41: @kinglouie: @dre_savage: @mangacomics69: @whatiswritten: @strike3: @strike3: @xd_ist: @konohana: @aganrin: @mreperson: @iloveparis: @marvelfan1992: @kaladar007: @mossbeard: @cosmicuni: @cosmic_reign: @purplehairedni1: @infinitymatrix: @greythejiren: @angeljax: @rabumalal: @a_fine_edition: @reyne-theabyss: @boutatakeanl: @galacticstarsee: @rabumalal: @captain_inverse: @officialtopg: @death4bunnies: @shafamalam: @asgardianweapon: @johndeyvido: @rjr: @mr-yes: @macleen: @xebec: @laiks stake: @jaakor: @syntix: @crunch5481: @superdarth: @the_swaggot: @dmnb2wavy: @kleinxx: @icec0ld: @xzone: @officialtopg: @edgelord91: @hoopla001: @garouhm: @daisy_johnson: @sanmiguel1: @mrblackdragon: @zummi_gummi: @ironandfire: @siremystking52: @skywalker95: @viking1205: @nfactor1995: @alphamon: @alphamon: @uuth: @hamidibib: @garouhm: @blackspidey2099: @whiteraven: @emmafrostxmen: @newmann: @spideraty15: @mandabub: @triplek: @slotlot: @jaakor: @prime10000: @demogoblin1414: @adamanouer: @sar_annihilator: @koose104: @thane17: @allhellkingdox: @chris2kzombieki: @granitevision: @godlyshinigami: @tifalockhart: @thebatmeme368: @korruppt: @a8612152: @iworkalone: @bigbaby: @freefacemask: @supremegeneration: @reyne-theabyss: @ben2004: @cosdaschitt: @thelocust619:

Avatar image for lightyagamigod2
lightyagamigod2

2018

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

dceu superman since mos

Avatar image for novaprime2
NovaPrime2

4665

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 NovaPrime2  Online

The Man of Steel.

Avatar image for galacticstarsee
Galacticstarsee

508

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Galacticstarsee

So mos Clark > justice League Clark in "striking strength " Lol at striking being not relative to lifting strength.

Avatar image for rajjarsalt
rajjarsalt

30169

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Carol ftw

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for straight-fire
Straight-Fire

32141

Forum Posts

6546

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Raj being the 🐐 as usual.

Carol.

Avatar image for jurance
Jurance

6018

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Clark by feats, Carol by wank.

@kataraaaa Only one of the gifs you posted in OP is actually a striking feat.

Avatar image for kataraaaa
kataraaaa

6730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@jurance said:

Clark by feats, Carol by wank.

@kataraaaa Only one of the gifs you posted in OP is actually a striking feat.

they're literally all bullrush striking feats

Avatar image for jurance
Jurance

6018

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for lightordark
LightorDark

4734

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If it’s striking by punching, Clark takes it. Carols punches weren’t staggering Thanos much more than Spiderman’s. And, no, this isn’t a reason to try and scale Spiderman to Carol.

If you include bullsushes, then Carol takes it because of Endgame. Her ship feat is better than Clark’s.

Avatar image for the_gaurdian
The_Gaurdian

528

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Carol's punches made Thanos step back at absolute best. Not fair to compare her at all to Superman when we've seen him straight ragdoll Aquaman, Steppenwolf and Nam-Ek with no buildup at all. In a bullrush contest he stomps even worse.

Avatar image for kataraaaa
kataraaaa

6730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@jurance said:

@kataraaaa: "Bullrush" ok....

yes.. a bullrush, you know like half of Clark's striking feats including his best one

Avatar image for hltemup
HlTemUP

153

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Supes by a mile

Avatar image for eredin12
Eredin12

41381

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 Eredin12  Online

Just those feats or in general? In general, Carol scales to Thanos, who hits lot harder than Supes

Avatar image for nassergrant19
nassergrant19

30969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Maybe Carol but lol at her being the ”striking queen”☠️

Avatar image for calclord
calclord

1397

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Carol hits harder.

Avatar image for goldeneagle
goldeneagle

2379

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By goldeneagle

Carol. A fight would be closer though due to Superman’s speed. In straight up strength though, Carol stomps

Avatar image for goldeneagle
goldeneagle

2379

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_gaurdian: Ragdolling has nothing to do with AP. I made a thread about this and tagged you.

Avatar image for number3561
Number3561

456

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Number3561

Going by the feats listed in those gifs, they seem pretty relative.

The ship Carol brought down looks bigger than the one Supes flew into, but they both did similar damage with a single strike (Carol hit it twice). Supes also had to fly through the gravity/terraforming beam which iirc was weakening him while performing the feat.

Avatar image for jurance
Jurance

6018

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kataraaaa said:

@jurance said:

@kataraaaa: "Bullrush" ok....

yes.. a bullrush, you know like half of Clark's striking feats including his best one

Except a bullrush isn't striking. Striking = throwing a punch or kick. Bullrush = slamming into something with your entire body.

Avatar image for kataraaaa
kataraaaa

6730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@jurance said:

@kataraaaa said:

@jurance said:

@kataraaaa: "Bullrush" ok....

yes.. a bullrush, you know like half of Clark's striking feats including his best one

Except a bullrush isn't striking. Striking = throwing a punch or kick. Bullrush = slamming into something with your entire body.

I see, so you're just wrong. Nice to know

Avatar image for baalhaddad
Baalhaddad

4166

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Clark by feats

Carol by scaling

Avatar image for wastelandman
WastelandMan

13797

Forum Posts

1013

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Carol and I'd say her missiles feat from her solo film was her most impressive showing, imo.

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

3468

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By PlatinumChalice

Carol. She was compared to 10 nuclear warheads and that's where I place her in punching power, higher with bullrush.

Avatar image for goldeneagle
goldeneagle

2379

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

This still solos 99% of live action, and there's no evidence whatsoever that Ultron gaining Vision's body had any effect on how Carol got her powers. Not to mention, the people who made it confirmed she scales.

Avatar image for mr-yes
mr-yes

5028

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Carol by a mile.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

10833

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

This still solos 99% of live action, and there's no evidence whatsoever that Ultron gaining Vision's body had any effect on how Carol got her powers. Not to mention, the people who made it confirmed she scales.

^^^^ Pretty much

even without what if, raw feats wise the missile catch beats anything Clark did

Avatar image for moosixer
Moosixer

2251

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman is World engine feat>busting through a ship. Superman could literally fly right through the center of the Earth giving the World engine scaling

Avatar image for galacticstarsee
Galacticstarsee

508

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for moosixer
Moosixer

2251

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@galacticstarsee:

No it’s not y’all realize the world engine gravitational force traveled the the entire planet on the opposite side of the world and had the means of terraforming the entire planet by increasing the mass of earths core therefore increasing the gravity. It’s an under looked feat from Mos Superman

Avatar image for galacticstarsee
Galacticstarsee

508

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By Galacticstarsee

@moosixer: it didn't bust a hole through earth.

Avatar image for byondeon
byondeon

16295

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Carol's punches made Thanos step back at absolute best. Not fair to compare her at all to Superman when we've seen him straight ragdoll Aquaman, Steppenwolf and Nam-Ek with no buildup at all. In a bullrush contest he stomps even worse.

Carol would do to Superman what he did to them.

Avatar image for forgoodz
ForgoodZ

458

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sups clear as of mos. Bigger stat difference in strength and striking. No contest

Avatar image for rajjarsalt
rajjarsalt

30169

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By rajjarsalt
Avatar image for calclord
calclord

1397

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Carol's punches made Thanos step back at absolute best. Not fair to compare her at all to Superman when we've seen him straight ragdoll Aquaman, Steppenwolf and Nam-Ek with no buildup at all. In a bullrush contest he stomps even worse.

Implying those people are anywhere near Thanos in anything at all.

Avatar image for calclord
calclord

1397

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@goldeneagle said:
No Caption Provided

This still solos 99% of live action, and there's no evidence whatsoever that Ultron gaining Vision's body had any effect on how Carol got her powers. Not to mention, the people who made it confirmed she scales.

^^^^ Pretty much

even without what if, raw feats wise the missile catch beats anything Clark did

Avatar image for zedbez
ZedbeZ

184

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Clark easy. CM's striking appear to be no better than Kamala khans..trash.

Avatar image for goldeneagle
goldeneagle

2379

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zedbez: What are you basing that on? LOL. She’s depowered in the trailer.

Avatar image for DammeFavour
DammeFavour

3022

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don’t get why this guy keeps posting what…if feats. Nobody is denying that version hits a lot harder than anyone in the DCEU has shown

Avatar image for logicbomb
LogicBomb

1704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@calclord said:
@the_gaurdian said:

Carol's punches made Thanos step back at absolute best. Not fair to compare her at all to Superman when we've seen him straight ragdoll Aquaman, Steppenwolf and Nam-Ek with no buildup at all. In a bullrush contest he stomps even worse.

Implying those people are anywhere near Thanos in anything at all.

You say this then quote a What If feat in the next post, Lol Thanos was fodderized by Proxima in What If? bruh.. Implying Thanos is anywhere near Superman is pure comedy.

Avatar image for calclord
calclord

1397

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@calclord said:
@the_gaurdian said:

Carol's punches made Thanos step back at absolute best. Not fair to compare her at all to Superman when we've seen him straight ragdoll Aquaman, Steppenwolf and Nam-Ek with no buildup at all. In a bullrush contest he stomps even worse.

Implying those people are anywhere near Thanos in anything at all.

You say this then quote a What If feat in the next post, Lol Thanos was fodderized by Proxima in What If? bruh.. Implying Thanos is anywhere near Superman is pure comedy.

You clearly missed the part where Thanos was no longer a warlord who fought all the time and had settled down, making him weaker. Proxima only hurt him with a weapon, and Corvus's weapon can cut vibranium. You also left out the part where Cull Obsidian was also there. Nice job ignoring context.

Thanos is above Clark in everything except speed.

Avatar image for logicbomb
LogicBomb

1704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@calclord said:
@logicbomb said:
@calclord said:
@the_gaurdian said:

Carol's punches made Thanos step back at absolute best. Not fair to compare her at all to Superman when we've seen him straight ragdoll Aquaman, Steppenwolf and Nam-Ek with no buildup at all. In a bullrush contest he stomps even worse.

Implying those people are anywhere near Thanos in anything at all.

You say this then quote a What If feat in the next post, Lol Thanos was fodderized by Proxima in What If? bruh.. Implying Thanos is anywhere near Superman is pure comedy.

You clearly missed the part where Thanos was no longer a warlord who fought all the time and had settled down, making him weaker. Proxima only hurt him with a weapon, and Corvus's weapon can cut vibranium. You also left out the part where Cull Obsidian was also there. Nice job ignoring context.

Oh no Thanos was rusty.. oh no a Black Widow level character had help. Any more excuses? He ain't gonna shag you mate. It's ok to be unbiased sometimes.

Thanos is above Clark in everything except speed.

Even Cheetah stomps What if Thanos.

Avatar image for calclord
calclord

1397

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@calclord said:
@logicbomb said:
@calclord said:
@the_gaurdian said:

Carol's punches made Thanos step back at absolute best. Not fair to compare her at all to Superman when we've seen him straight ragdoll Aquaman, Steppenwolf and Nam-Ek with no buildup at all. In a bullrush contest he stomps even worse.

Implying those people are anywhere near Thanos in anything at all.

You say this then quote a What If feat in the next post, Lol Thanos was fodderized by Proxima in What If? bruh.. Implying Thanos is anywhere near Superman is pure comedy.

You clearly missed the part where Thanos was no longer a warlord who fought all the time and had settled down, making him weaker. Proxima only hurt him with a weapon, and Corvus's weapon can cut vibranium. You also left out the part where Cull Obsidian was also there. Nice job ignoring context.

Oh no Thanos was rusty.. oh no a Black Widow level character had help. Any more excuses? He ain't gonna shag you mate. It's ok to be unbiased sometimes.

Thanos is above Clark in everything except speed.

Even Cheetah stomps What if Thanos.

Proxima is super soldier level in stats, and we've seen Cap stagger Thanos before. Same with Spider-Man. Staggering is not equal to doing damage.

You calling me biased is pretty ironic, considering how much of a DCEU fanboy you are.

Cheetah is complete and utter fodder who did nothing impressive at all. She sucks completely. Even What If Thanos stomps her. Main MCU Thanos is above Supes in everything except speed.

Avatar image for jimohkolawol10
jimohkolawol10

4129

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Clark beat her so madly Larson regretted acting CM

Avatar image for cosmicuni
CosmicUni

545

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Carol

Avatar image for heatforce
Heatforce

10141

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What i dont understand is why are people scaling in-inverse characters for striking feats? PiS - what happened to it 🤷‍♂️

OT: Their bullrushes are roughly equal. You can say Thanos' ship is bigger than the world engine but the later was destroyed by a weakened Supes while he had to fly against the restrictive force of the gravitational beam. Also, the way supes just smacks a hole into the kryptonian ship is more destructive than any standing punch Carol did in her solo or EG iirc.

Avatar image for logicbomb
LogicBomb

1704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@calclord said:
@logicbomb said:
@calclord said:
@logicbomb said:
@calclord said:
@the_gaurdian said:

Carol's punches made Thanos step back at absolute best. Not fair to compare her at all to Superman when we've seen him straight ragdoll Aquaman, Steppenwolf and Nam-Ek with no buildup at all. In a bullrush contest he stomps even worse.

Implying those people are anywhere near Thanos in anything at all.

You say this then quote a What If feat in the next post, Lol Thanos was fodderized by Proxima in What If? bruh.. Implying Thanos is anywhere near Superman is pure comedy.

You clearly missed the part where Thanos was no longer a warlord who fought all the time and had settled down, making him weaker. Proxima only hurt him with a weapon, and Corvus's weapon can cut vibranium. You also left out the part where Cull Obsidian was also there. Nice job ignoring context.

Oh no Thanos was rusty.. oh no a Black Widow level character had help. Any more excuses? He ain't gonna shag you mate. It's ok to be unbiased sometimes.

Thanos is above Clark in everything except speed.

Even Cheetah stomps What if Thanos.

Proxima is super soldier level in stats, and we've seen Cap stagger Thanos before. Same with Spider-Man. Staggering is not equal to doing damage.

Then CM staggering Thanos means nothing considering SS's could do the same? Wanna know what couldn't stagger Superman even a MM? one of these...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You calling me biased is pretty ironic, considering how much of a DCEU fanboy you are.

If Superman took beating from a Proxima level character you wouldn't find me making lame excuses justifying the thrashing.

Cheetah is complete and utter fodder who did nothing impressive at all. She sucks completely.

She could still stomp SS level characters, who, by your admission can stagger Thanos.

Even What If Thanos stomps her. Main MCU Thanos is above Supes in everything except speed.

Are they one in the same or not? Make up your mind.

Avatar image for calclord
calclord

1397

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@calclord said:
@logicbomb said:
@calclord said:
@logicbomb said:
@calclord said:
@the_gaurdian said:

Carol's punches made Thanos step back at absolute best. Not fair to compare her at all to Superman when we've seen him straight ragdoll Aquaman, Steppenwolf and Nam-Ek with no buildup at all. In a bullrush contest he stomps even worse.

Implying those people are anywhere near Thanos in anything at all.

You say this then quote a What If feat in the next post, Lol Thanos was fodderized by Proxima in What If? bruh.. Implying Thanos is anywhere near Superman is pure comedy.

You clearly missed the part where Thanos was no longer a warlord who fought all the time and had settled down, making him weaker. Proxima only hurt him with a weapon, and Corvus's weapon can cut vibranium. You also left out the part where Cull Obsidian was also there. Nice job ignoring context.

Oh no Thanos was rusty.. oh no a Black Widow level character had help. Any more excuses? He ain't gonna shag you mate. It's ok to be unbiased sometimes.

Thanos is above Clark in everything except speed.

Even Cheetah stomps What if Thanos.

Proxima is super soldier level in stats, and we've seen Cap stagger Thanos before. Same with Spider-Man. Staggering is not equal to doing damage.

Then CM staggering Thanos means nothing considering SS's could do the same? Wanna know what couldn't stagger Superman even a MM? one of these...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You calling me biased is pretty ironic, considering how much of a DCEU fanboy you are.

If Superman took beating from a Proxima level character you wouldn't find me making lame excuses justifying the thrashing.

Cheetah is complete and utter fodder who did nothing impressive at all. She sucks completely.

She could still stomp SS level characters, who, by your admission can stagger Thanos.

Even What If Thanos stomps her. Main MCU Thanos is above Supes in everything except speed.

Are they one in the same or not? Make up your mind.

When did I say Carol staggered Thanos? Carol bruised him, no sold his headbutt, and overpowered him.

Great, Clark was unhurt by a multi city block level attack. That's not impressive in the slightest.

Aren't you one of the people who uses that lame kryptonite excuse to write off the nuke feat?

Show a single feat for Cheetah on par with someone like Spider-Man, who is fodder to Thanos.

What If Thanos was weakened from years of not fighting and being a pacifist. He then fought a character in the Hulk's ballpark (Cull), as well as someone with a vibranium cutting weapon.

Avatar image for heatforce
Heatforce

10141

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@calclord: Well, Cheetah did almost destroy the golden armor's wings, which was the strongest the Amazonian's could offer. It was supposed to help Asteria hold back the humans while the Amazonians escaped. Considering Diana's bracers, sword, and shield, i think that's pretty impressive.