Better Strength feats: DCEU Black Adam or MCU Hulk

• 66 results
SaiHuter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Better Strength feats: DCEU Black Adam or MCU Hulk (123 votes)

Hulk 54%
Adam 46%
 • 
Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Shafamalam

BA. He is a casual 100k tonner, ripped apart someone with similar stats and one shot Atom.

Hulks best feat is leviathan (BA does this easily), he is portrayed as only slightly physically stronger than Thor who had difficulty with lifting a statue head overhead (BA casually lifted a whole giant falling statue).

Avengers HQ feat is unquantifiable and was just a section of it.

On the same episode of the She Hulk boulder feat, he failed to stop a moving jeep. I think his consistent strength level is at slightly better than Thor (who is not replicating BAs statue feat) so BA already is better than him

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2 frozen  Moderator

Hulk has better strength feats, though BA beats him in a fight.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam. Hulk isn't too impressive.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rajjarsalt
@shafamalam said:

BA. He is a casual 100k tonner, ripped apart someone with similar stats and one shot Atom.

Hulks best feat is leviathan (BA does this easily), he is portrayed as only slightly physically stronger than Thor who had difficulty with lifting a statue head overhead (BA casually lifted a whole giant falling statue).

On the same episode of the She Hulk boulder feat, he failed to stop a moving jeep. I think his consistent strength level is at slightly better than Thor (who is not replicating BAs statue feat) so BA already is better than him

Because Black Adam's best strength feat counts, and Smart Hulk's doesn't? I see how it is. You conveniently forgot to mention Thor tossed that Celestial head like nobody's business after he caught it.

Hulk may be jeep level there (didn't that jeep get a good feat as well?) but at least he has the excuse of an anger boost, as shown when his second rock throw is a gazillion times higher than his first, and his frustration is apparent. But now I will teach Snyder's sons a lesson about consistency.

Black Adam's consistent strength level is well below his best feat (naturally) due to struggling with those Fate clones, struggling with Hawkman in a brawl, failing to injure Sabbac with his hits, needing to electrify Sabbac with an out-of-control lightning burst to rip him apart, failing to damage the Crown even though the Intergang mercenaries were afraid of bullets hitting it, having to gain altitude to bust an eroding stone chair...I could go on. Of course, you can scale all of the poor showings to 100k tons but doing so will sacrifice your appeal to consistency.

And Hulk's best feat isn't the Leviathan, it's staggering a demon worth his name (unlike Sabbac) - Surtur himself!

No Caption Provided

Also, thoughts?

No Caption Provided
jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shafamalam:

Nice try lol

BA's statue feat is 87k metric tonnes, nowhere close to 100k

Hulk's best feat? Is moving multi million pound surtur and tossing a boulder clean through orbit which again, is a multi million ton feat, that's more than 10X what Adam had shown

Hulk never tried to stop it once she hit him, his cousin was inside, this was the same episode where he tossed that boulder, get outta here with that worthless low ball

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only here would you have a guy with over 10X the strength feats of another one, and "who's stronger" would still be a debate

zummi_gummi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam along with the majority of the DCEU high tiers are massively stronger the MCU standouts including Hulk, Thanos etc.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk via fan calcs

BA via straight up feat

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BA, especially with lightning amped strength which is much better than the boulder throw.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk...

Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: hawkman has no anit feats, neither does fate's clones or sabbac.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. Moving the million ton surtur and tossing that boulder outclass the thunderclap and statue lift.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BA , Hulk doesnt have any definite strenght feat

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao after billion tonner Thor, billion tonner hulk is a thing now too

OT: Adam clowns every high tier in the MCU in terms of physical strength

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 death4bunnies  Moderator

Still Hulk, he just has better strength feats.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banner for the w

simaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:"Snyder's sons"

🙄

is that the catch-all term used whenever someone expresses an opinion that you dislike/disagree with?

Just curious.🤔

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banner...

MCU high tiers have outrageous strength feats

simaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: I would argue that Hulk's supersonic boulder throw seems to be about the best quantifiable strength feat out there, though I am unsure of the specific values or quantification myself.

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By yejj
@rajjarsalt said:
@shafamalam said:

Because Black Adam's best strength feat counts, and Smart Hulk's doesn't? I see how it is. You conveniently forgot to mention Thor tossed that Celestial head like nobody's business after he caught it.

Hulk may be jeep level there (didn't that jeep get a good feat as well?) but at least he has the excuse of an anger boost, as shown when his second rock throw is a gazillion times higher than his first, and his frustration is apparent. But now I will teach Snyder's sons a lesson about consistency.

Black Adam's consistent strength level is well below his best feat (naturally) due to struggling with those Fate clones, struggling with Hawkman in a brawl, failing to injure Sabbac with his hits, needing to electrify Sabbac with an out-of-control lightning burst to rip him apart, failing to damage the Crown even though the Intergang mercenaries were afraid of bullets hitting it, having to gain altitude to bust an eroding stone chair...I could go on. Of course, you can scale all of the poor showings to 100k tons but doing so will sacrifice your appeal to consistency.

And Hulk's best feat isn't the Leviathan, it's staggering a demon worth his name (unlike Sabbac) - Surtur himself!

No Caption Provided

Also, thoughts?

No Caption Provided

Don't think cars and apartment buildings can withstand 3 million tons the leviathans fell from a distance no?

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile compared to the 141k ton ghidorah!

Not sure why you're trusting intergang mercs, they have no idea how fragile it would actually be and didn't want to risk a thousand year old relic just in case

Feat for fate clones, sabbac and hawkman aswell no?

Plus whats wrong with busting his throne that he knew was wrong for the future of khandaq in style? Smh. Plus it was for cinematic purposes

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deltahuman

@simaloo:

I remember someone calculating Zod's feat of throwing the satellite in MoS to be better than Hulk's boulder throw.

Nonetheless, If MoS Kryptonians who are weaker than Superman, can casually replicate or better Hulk's best strength feat, then Black Adam should be leagues above Hulk because in universe, Adam is supposed to match post JL Superman

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So judging by the comments do we no longer separate strength and striking feats?

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mr-yes

I don’t agree with 3 million ton leviathan that writer was speaking bs. But the wank for BA is crazy if you think he has better strength feats overall than hulk.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@simaloo said:

@rajjarsalt:"Snyder's sons"

🙄

is that the catch-all term used whenever someone expresses an opinion that you dislike/disagree with?

Just curious.🤔

No it's only when Snyder's sons express an opinion that I dislike/disagree with

If they're someone else they'll get a different name

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaakor said:

@shafamalam:

Nice try lol

BA's statue feat is 87k metric tonnes, nowhere close to 100k

Hulk's best feat? Is moving multi million pound surtur and tossing a boulder clean through orbit which again, is a multi million ton feat, that's more than 10X what Adam had shown

Hulk never tried to stop it once she hit him, his cousin was inside, this was the same episode where he tossed that boulder, get outta here with that worthless low ball

Nope, its comparable to the Washington monument so it is around that level (it looks thicker as well).

Surtur flinched, there was no "moving" him and the boulder is a massive outlier, its not his consistent level. Im bringing up the jeep to show how inconsistent the episode was (I dont actually believe that he cant stop a jeep, this is MCU Spidey level strength) and She Hulk who struggled with Daredevil was giving Hulk a fight...

@rajjarsalt

Fate and Hawkman dont really have anti feats or anything as thats their only showings so we can just say Fates clones are that impressive and Hawkman is as well. Sabbac was meant to be Superman level foe so needing to electrify him isnt bad. The chair thing is silly... like he just wanted to fly up and smash it so what?

I dont agree with leviathans being 3 million tons, they would've caused more destruction in NYC then.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ignoring scaling, Black Adam by feats

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Arexi

Did everyone forget the boulder feat or something?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is much stronger due to the Boulder feat and moving surtur.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk is consistently not that impressive aside from 2 good strength feats

black adam is far stronger

SireMystKing52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@simaloo:

Considering who you're talking to, yeah it is lol.

SireMystKing52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

He's not but the MCU wank will always be alive and rampant. Especially since it's the same 5 wankers who are too addicted to Marvel group sessions 🤭🥴

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 death4bunnies  Moderator

Hulk has better feats of strength… saying that and showing the feats is wank?

The argument that Adam is super consistent is unfounded, no one takes the apartment fight with Hawkman that looked like a super soldier level fight and called it antifeats, or when he blasted Hawkman and he didn’t go through a car, or a bunch of other examples…Adams very best feats and scaling are applied to him.. but Hulk can’t have his Boulder throw? It’s wank to point that out? It’s wank to point out Hulk matching Thor(who also has better strength feats than BA) and somehow wank to mention moving surtar.. etc etc.

Idk Hulk has the better raw strength feats and has fought stronger characters so I’d say he’s stronger.

kildcmcti2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps in terms of strength and durability.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps. He's a multi-million tonner. BA caps at 90k tons from the statue feat from what I've seen.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BA

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks STOMPS

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk by feat

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam isn't stronger than the Hulk...

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:

I don’t agree with 3 million ton leviathan that writer was speaking bs. But the wank for BA is crazy if you think he has better strength feats overall than hulk.

Pretty much how I feel.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points