Best show you would be willing to cancel to get Spectacular Spider-Man back?

• 54 results
#51 Posted by BubblegumMan (32 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanfan1938: I completely disagree with you there. Especially regarding Young Justice. Season 3 has been my favorite season so far.

Season 3 is garbage

#52 Posted by BlackLegRaph (5534 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanfan1938 said:
@shroudofsorrow said:

@supermanfan1938: I completely disagree with you there. Especially regarding Young Justice. Season 3 has been my favorite season so far.

Really? Pacing is off, there are too many plot threads and characters. The main cast is pretty boring.

The animation is lifeless.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Season 1 completely puts it to shame in terms of animation smoothness

That's the biggest disappointment I have with Season 3. I wasn't expecting the animation to be as good as the first season but I'm still kinda let down.

#53 Posted by 1kingjerry (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

Season 3 is garbage

Agreed - The new characters are boring, humor is weak, the animation is meh, and the plot is slow and boring. I stopped after so 7, it's just too boring.

#54 Posted by shroudofsorrow (6195 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

Season 3 is garbage

No it isn't. I find the plot a lot more interesting then the Reach in Season 2, I like the darker tone and willingness to do things that they would not have been allowed to do back on Cartoon Network, and I like seeing how grown up the original Team members are and how much they've changed from what they were back in Season 1.

@bubblegumman said:
@shroudofsorrow said:

Season 3 is garbage

Agreed - The new characters are boring, humor is weak, the animation is meh, and the plot is slow and boring. I stopped after so 7, it's just too boring.

Only one of those I agree with is the animation, and even that isn't terrible. I don't think the plot is "slow", it just takes it's time. I also don't think it's anymore boring then the stuff with the Reach in Season 2. They were a lot more boring to me than a plot involving fighting human traffickers. That gets my attention a lot more than the Reach ever did. I also was a lot more engaged watching Vandal Savage's origin story then I was watching almost anything in Season 2.

Humor is hit-or-miss. The Forager based humor is weak, but other jokes land more effectively.

Season 2 is the weakest and most boring season to me, not 3.