Best Rebirth Title?

Joeyzbrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In your opinion, what is the best rebirth title so far AND what title do you think will continue to get better as it goes on? For me, Batman and All-Star Batman have both been phenomenal so far. I'm looking to read any others that people recommend!

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Detective Comic, granted only read like five Rebirth title and skip Batman and All star Batman since I don't want to spend that much money on all the rebirth.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Detective Comics.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joeyzbrown: Maybe you should be on the DC forum.

Maybe you should mention your are talking about the current DC Rebirth event. Because other titles are called rebirth. Such as the great Geoff Johns Green Lanter: Rebirth in the early '00.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@jgames: From what I've read Batman and All-Star are actually superior to Detective, that's just me though.

@jb681131: Gen gets more traffic, easier to get a good chunk of opinions. Most people are pretty much guaranteed to assume he's talking about the current rebirth books since they are the ones getting all the attention right now.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My fav is Wonder Woman

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

Wonder Woman or All star

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say which one is the best, as I'm not reading all the REBIRTH stuff...but of the books I do pick up: Wonder Woman, Action, Detective and Superman are the ones I've enjoyed the most. ...I have all the REBIRTH Flash stuff, but haven't got around to reading them yet.