WELCOME TO THE BEST PIXAR MOVIE TOURNAMENT!
This is a tournament where Comic Vine will crown the best Pixar movie!
Before we get started, let me explain how it will work.
- All 22 Pixar films will be represented.
- Each round, certain movies will be pitted against other movies. The film with the most votes will move on to the next round while the movie(s) with fewer votes will be eliminated.
- One vote per person. Please do not create or use alts.
- The matchups for the rounds will be decided by a RANDOM generator.
- We will start in round one with all 22 films. They will be pitted against one another 1v1 with each of us voting on whichever film we enjoy more. After this round we will be left with 11 films. We will then vote for our least favorite movie of those 11. That one movie will be eliminated, leaving us with 10 films. Those 10 films will be pitted against each other once again in 1v1 matchups where we vote for our favorite. This will leave us with 5 films. We then will vote for our least favorite of those 5, and that one will be eliminated leaving us with 4 films. Those 4 films will participate in 1v1 matchups until the 2 films with the most votes in their respective matchups moves forward. The 2 films still standing will face of 1v1, and the one with more votes will be Comic Vine’s champion.
Now that we know the rules
LET’S GET STARTED!
@subline: @killbilly: @el_mago: @ready_4_madness: @michaelbn: @rikr2: @gaoron: @godzilla44: @johnbrief: @arthur_morgan: @the_wspanialy:
- TOY STORY 2 (7.9 IMDb)
- FINDING DORY (7.3 IMDb)
While I personally think both were disappointing sequels, I prefer Toy Story 2 over Finding Dory. TS2 leads 1-0.