Best Immorality Power?

Sillysteve08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sillysteve08

Now i know what you're saying, "Immortality is immortality" and you would be right. But who's imomortality is the best? We won't include Omnipotent beings, that would just be silly. Immortality comes in all different forms. Just because you are immortal doesn't mean you can't die, or worse.

For example:

Master Roshi (Dragonball) is immortal, he can't die by natural causes but can be killed by unnatural causes. Such as being shot etc.

Nathan (Misfits) is immortal, you kill him he comes back. But his powers only work after he is dead. He doesn't heal while physically injured, it takes the same amount of time as every normal person. He got put in a vegatated state, his power was absoulty useless. He would have stayed like that the rest of his life.

Captain Jack Harkness (Dr Who) is immortal, He will die, but will always come back. He can heal from fatal wounds, so unlike Nathan from misfits, if Jack was put into a vegatated state he would manage to heal himself back to normal.

What's your take on it! Who is the ultimate Immortal in all fiction? And who is your favourite immortal? Mine personally would be Captian Jack from Dr Who.

Sillysteve08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9
deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between Roshi and Harkness depending on the person. Roshi’s is only good for if Immortality becomes to depressing and you decide to off yourself.

However if you don’t wanna die and truly live forever Harkness is the best bet. Nathan’s power has a terrible drawback.

Sillysteve08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retrometro: thanks. But done a little edit at the bottom there. Just curious who has the best immorality power in all fiction. Captain Jack would be up there but no matter who pops to mind there is a way round thier immortality to bring death, or worse, like Nathan, making them useless. Unless you believe the theory that Captain Jack is TFoB then he truly can't die.

TheDoctor13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theres lots of immortals in all fiction. As far as roshi goes, could he be classed as a true immortal? Yeah he cant die of natural causes but can still die. Same goes for the likes of Wolverine and others like him. Now Nathan, as bad as his power is, seen the show, seen how he can be effected in ways that would make him useless like you said. The guy clogged his brain and he was done. But at the end of the day he will always come back. Cant really think of anyone else of the top of my head. But my favourite immortal would possibly be Nathan from Misfits. One of the funniest shows I have seen. And without him I doubt it would have been any good. Later seasons didnt really feel the same

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer immortality like in The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. Immortal but not unkillable. All of the immortals are ageless and capable of healing, Billy the Kid says he found out he was immortal when he fell off a cliff and broke every bone in his body only to heal and the oldest immortal Gilgamesh wanted to die so badly he was willing to stand at the center of the first nuclear weapons tests but luckily was saved.

The only drawback is human immortals can go insane. I can't remember if they explained why but Gilgamesh after 10,000 years was crazy as a bat. All his memories were jumbled and he suffered from depression. Elders on the other hand were much better as people like Prometheus basically learned to manage themselves.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zamasu. His body would always regenerate, and even when his body was totally destroyed, his spirit survived and fused with the fabric of the universe. Pretty unbeatable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best immorality power is being able to say swear words on twitter and never being impeached as a President.

Jim_Moriarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer's immortality is impressive. He can't die no matter what happens even if he was struck by his own power. Gets his power and heart taken from him and still lives. and threatens death in her own realm.

Even Michael, the embodiment of God's power can die, Lucifer just can't.

SireMystKing52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jim_moriarty:

Lol second this. The (arguably) greatest technopath tries to kill himself and fails miserably? Yeah I want that level of immortality

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best immorality power is being able to say swear words on twitter and never being impeached as a President.

You can do this..

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@theanimal666 said:

You can do this..

True !