Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

My favs this week.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Too bad the batgirl one got canceled it would have been really cool.

derekvang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Purple Rain!!

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By donmeca2020

@madeinbangladesh: i agree. Ashame we couldn't get this cover because too many people were offended by it.. i think sometimes people forget is that this is a comic book, and it isn't the 90s were everything was overboard with censoring....

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By EdBlank

The story is about a total lunatic terrorizing people. What else should be on the cover? It conveys the emotion it's trying to convey. She looks terrified and she's supposed to look terrified.

We have comics about people literally being eaten alive which have become mainstream. How is this the dividing line?

mje360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I dig that Supergirl cover, Supergirl of Oz.

As for everyone about the cancelled dark Batgirl cover. Honestly, I like it, it's reminder and retains continuity with what happened prior to the New 52 wiping away history. Barbara was in a dark place, and that's why I read the first several issues of Batgirl, to see how she would recover from the horrendous incident. Instead, Gail Simone, good writing, took us to different places rather than one that should have been covered, and is now definitely ignored because Batgirl is the social media love hipster of Burnside. I approve of the image, but then months down the road, why not have Batgirl themed variants showing one of Barbara victorious over Joker? The whole controversy is a killing joke.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@g_man said:

Hey, how about everyone stay on topic here? That cover was meant for June. It has nothing to do with this week's covers. Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4