BEHEMOTH - MonkeyBrain Comics

citizenck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By citizenck

Hey, Comic Viners. My name's Chris. I am new to posting on Comic Vine, though I've been reading its character profiles on my phone on the subway for a long time.

I have a new, indie comic out called BEHEMOTH. It's co-created with artist JK Woodward, who you might know from PETER DAVID's FALLEN ANGEL and a lot of STAR TREK and DOCTOR WHO books. It's released digitally through MonkeyBrain Comics. http://www.monkeybraincomics.com/titles/behemoth/

We're two issues in and the third issue is coming out on August 5th. The short pitch is: THE DIRTY DOZEN meets THE FLY. The slightly longer idea is this: When teens start turning into monsters, a shadowy government agency steps in to keep things quiet. Some are never heard from again, while others are trained to undergo suicide missions for the government as part of the mysterious Project: Behemoth!

It's an action, horror, military, coming-of-age combo but it's about a lot more than that - it's more about taking control of your own identity and what it means to be human.

We've gotten a lot of great reviews on the first two issues, but I'm hoping to hear what the more non-reviewer-reader thinks. So take a look at some preview pages and I hope you'll give it a shot and then let me know what you think!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided